It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUstralia's Leading Muslim Cleric seeks to rid World of the White House !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Oh where they now, well in that case while your searching for the "White Christian Petrol Rapist story" find us one that states that that the Sydney Gang rapists

Im telling you this cause i live in the area in question and its just common knowledge here.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Oh where they now, well in that case while your searching for the "White Christian Petrol Rapist story" find us one that states that that the Sydney Gang rapists

Im telling you this cause i live in the area in question and its just common knowledge here.

Well Sir you have your work cut out for you, starting with convincing the Supreme Court of Australia of the facts and then the umpteen websites and Newspapers who have published this information.

Here

So now we know the facts, straight from the Supreme Court, that a group of Lebanese Muslim gang rapists from south-western Sydney hunted their victims on the basis of their ethnicity and subjected them to hours of degrading, dehumanising torture. The young women, and girls as young as 14, were "sluts" and "Aussie pigs", the rapists said. So now that some of the perpetrators are in jail, will those people who cried racism and media "sensationalism" hang their heads in shame? Hardly

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Do you think the average muslim cares what happens with the women in the US and Australia, hell no, but they do care about bringing down Western Society.

How can say that the "average Muslim" what to bring down western society ?(i noticed you spelt "Western Society" with captials and "muslims" without.. ?). I know heaps of "average Muslim" that love this country just like i do. How would you feel if i said that the "average Jew" is EXTREMLY tight with money or the "average Christian priest" was a dirty pedohile ?. But unlike some ignorant posters on ATS i know a few peoples actions dont speak for the rest of there race/religion

It sounds like you are fortunate enough to have friends that are more Australian than muslim, if their allegence was closer with their religion and they followed their relgious leaders like their church wants them to they would not love that country like you.

I too have muslim friends, and most of these friends refuse to admit that it's church has a problem. Within the Muslim church there are calls from cleric's and above to carry out god's work through jihad. If you want to compare that to the Catholic Church it would be like priests and above preaching out in support of molesting children. And then you would have to compare the crime of killing innocents vs. denying innocence. Trying to compare the crimes of Islam vs. the crimes of Catholicism will be a losing argument for you Helium, need I say more?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The accepted leader of Australias 300,000 Moslems

He is not the accepted leader of their muslims. He was elected as 'mufti' by one islamic group. He then claimed to be 'mufti' of new zealand and australia. He is NOT the head of muslims in australia.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

The accepted leader of Australias 300,000 Moslems

He is not the accepted leader of their muslims. He was elected as 'mufti' by one islamic group. He then claimed to be 'mufti' of new zealand and australia. He is NOT the head of muslims in australia.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Nygdan, Unfortunate he got to bring so much shame upon himself, Australia and the people he " Claimed " to represent.

Is there a head of Muslims in Australia then ?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is no head of muslims in australia. Indeed, the position of Mufti I think is more of a sunni position, so the position, regardless of who holds it, might not carry water with the shia anyway.

Also, from what I understand, this guy and his supporters are mostly arab muslims, who are a minority within the australian muslim community, and many of the indonesian and other non-arab muslims in the country are chaffing under arab dominance.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
NumberCruncher,

You will be happy to know that Sheikh Taj Aldin al-Hilali id taking indefinite leave from preaching after collapsing and being rushed to hospital. What can i say the guys a nut bag, but then again so ARE ALL CHURCH LEADERS.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Im happy to know he has taken indefinate leave, But in reality he should lose the right to take leave and just be sacked and rejected by the Australian community.

Its unfortunate to hear he has wound up in hospital, i guess the stress of preaching hate does that to people.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

But in reality he should lose the right to take leave and just be sacked and rejected by the Australian community.

Me, i have more of a proplem with the COUNTLESS pedophiles in Christian and Catholic churches. Australia need to sack all the DIRTY pedophiles in Christian and Catholic church, instead of just shipping them around the country when there busted molesting kids.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by helium3]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

But in reality he should lose the right to take leave and just be sacked and rejected by the Australian community.

Me, i have more of a proplem with the COUNTLESS pedophiles in Christian and Catholic churches. Australia need to sack all the DIRTY pedophiles in Christian and Catholic church, instead of just shipping them around the country when there busted molesting kids.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by helium3]

Once again you stroll in with another Inflamatory statement and post no support to your claims that theres (countless) pedaphiles in Australian Churches, so again i request some evidence, you know like names, dates, which Church they got transferred to etc, the last time i asked you for evidence all i got was " its just common knowledge here ". Im just coming to the conclusion that you hate Christians and from a previous comment you made especially Caucasian ones, am i wrong ?

Furthermore you are calling for pedaphiles to be sacked, thats a pretty weak punishment for such henious crimes, should you not be calling for them to be Jailed or worse? Castration and Jail would be a fitting punishment i think along with all of there finances being transferred to the victim as compensation.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Once again you stroll in with another Inflamatory statement and post no support to your claims

Priest walks free on sex assault charges
By Dan Silkstone
December 16, 2003
Print this article
Email to a friend

Catholic priest John Gwillim while in custody prior to his court appearance.
Picture: Supplied
A Catholic priest who sexually abused a schoolboy and said celibacy was to blame for his indiscretions walked free from the County Court yesterday after being given a suspended sentence.

www.theage.com.au...

Pedophile priest arrested at airport
By Stephen Moynihan
June 26, 2004
Page Tools

Frank Klep outside Melbourne Magistrates Court yesterday.
Picture:Channel Ten
Convicted pedophile priest Frank Klep was able to slip in and out of Australia undetected three times in the past four years despite being wanted on five charges of indecently assaulting a teenage boy in the 1970s, a court heard yesterday.

www.theage.com.au...

Former priest granted bail on child sex charge
June 21, 2004 - 5:14PM
Page Tools

A former Anglican priest charged with indecent assault in Adelaide today has been allowed to return to Queensland.

The 59-year-old man appeared in Adelaide Magistrates Court today and was granted bail on condition he report to Mackay police station in Queensland twice a week.

www.smh.com.au...

These cases are just the tip of the iceberg, i really did not wanna flood this thred with anymore. Me, id love to see these pedophiles hung in the streets and left to die, but then there would be no priests left to run the churches.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Me, id love to see these pedophiles hung in the streets and left to die, but then there would be no priests left to run the churches.

See now comments like this are why hate is something endrenched in our society, your comment is extreme and is the equivalent of another extremist coming in here and saying I want to see all Terror suspects hung in the streets but if that happened there would be no Imams left to preach in Mosques.

So, not so fair is it, and hardly true. But no worrys do stop adding to the thread, youve made it entirely clear how you feel about your countrymen.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think you need to stop twisting my words, NOW the only thing i made clear is that the Christian and Catholic churches are rife with pedophiles. Now if you belong to either one of these cult...opps i mean religions im sorry if the the hurts its about time you took some of your own advice

Denial is a dangerous thing, just like cancer it needs treatment before its too late.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am curious to know is it media sensationlism or fact that makes you think that Australia Churches are full of Pedaphiles ?

Also do you think it is Media sensationlism or fact that makes most Australians think that mosques are fill with Extremists ?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I am curious to know is it media sensationlism or fact that makes you think that Australia Churches are full of Pedaphiles ?

Either really, I lived it first hand.

Having attended a private Catholic boys school we had 3 brothers who i wll not name that where ALL CHARGED with molesting young boys over 40 odd years. Now instead of facing the law they where smuggled into Bosnia to avoid giving the school a bad name. Once those 3 brothers where charged, there was a MASSIVE FLOOD of victims dating back over 40 years.

Would you let your kids spend a weekend alone with a brother or priest ?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Helium3,

that does not make every apple in the barrel bad. There are good and bad in every culture and religion. There are no perfect people, or religious leaders in this world

In Pace Always
resi

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Al-Hilaly wont be preaching anymore. The Muslim community is wanting an end to this as well as the public. I think he'll be on permanent leave.

How the hell did Catholic Priests get dragged into this anyway?
I suppose their to blame for Al-Hilalys rants are they?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
although there is NEVER no excuse for rape i some what agree with what the sheik says.
its bloody confusing when you see a woman walking down the street half naked.
does she want you to perve, doesnt she? does she want male attention, doesnt she? is she looking for a "good night on the town", isnt she?

if i was to walk down the street dressed like some semi nude man whore people would probably question me aswell. we should all show a bit of modesty...it doesnt hurt. not so we dont get raped, just so we can at least carry ourselves respectfully.

dressing provocatively is one thing, being raped as a result of dress provocatively is another.

maybe there wouldnt be such a outrage if he didnt use the word "meat"???
maybe he should of used "chocolate cake"?

i bet things would be alot different

top topics

<< 1   >>

join