It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUstralia's Leading Muslim Cleric seeks to rid World of the White House !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The accepted leader of Australias 300,000 Moslems has decreed that he will not retire until the World is rid of the White House.

White House Comment

After emerging from Friday prayers at Lakemba Mosque today, Sheikh Alhilali was asked by a media pack whether he would quit over a speech in which he said scantily-dressed women invited rape.

After we clean the world of the White House first," the Sheikh said.

Following right on the heals of his decree that women who dont wear Hijabs, dress modestly and remain at home send an invite to be Raped, his latest outburst about ridding the world of the White House clearly escalates his views from a current event topic to a terroism related issue.

His comments clearly contravine Australia's newly introduced laws banning behavior that incites violence, not only the comment that incites/excuses rape against women for there choice in clothing ( which is even more applicable in Australia considering the hot climate) but his comment on of ridding the World of the White House which can obviously only be acheived through violent means.

In clear defiance of this preacher of hates view many young Australian Muslims have publicly denounced his disguisting anti Women and Anti West comments.

If this Sheikh is able to get away with this hateful public speech it will be the entire continent of Australia that has been raped not just the scantily dressed babe that the Sheikh says is asking to be raped.

In comparison Australian priests only a few years ago found themselves in court under the same legislation over tame comments that some in the Islamic community found "offensive" ...

Preist

A Pakistani Christian pastor in Australia has been unfairly convicted under the state of Victoria's 'religious hatred' laws.
An Australian court found Pastor Daniel Scot 'guilty' of religious vilification after he criticised Islam in a church seminar

The opposition party is now calling for the Government to make a decision on the issue ...

Labor Comment

The Federal Opposition is calling on the Government to decide whether controversial comments made by the Muslim cleric Sheikh Taj el-din Al-Hilaly break laws against inciting violence.

These latest furores are not the first and probably not the last in the Sheikhs sermons here is another example.

Terroism support

A report published by the Washington-based Middle East Research Institute, which accused Sheik Hilaly of calling for a Jihad against Israel, meeting with the leader of Hezbollah, and making a series of remarks during a sermon endorsing the September 11 terrorist attack and suicide bombing

It is my humble opinion that this messenger of hate Sheikh Taj el-Din Al Hilaly be stripped of his Australian citizenship and deported to the sand castle of which he originated.

If this is not possible, his public decree that he wont retire until the world is rid of the White House makes him fair game in the War on Terror, im sure our American brothers can find his address in the Sydney phone book.

/discuss

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

After emerging from Friday prayers at Lakemba Mosque today, Sheikh Alhilali was asked by a media pack whether he would quit over a speech in which he said scantily-dressed women invited rape.

After we clean the world of the White House first," the Sheikh said.

Following right on the heals of his decree that women who dont wear Hijabs, dress modestly and remain at home send an invite to be Raped, his latest outburst about ridding the world of the White House clearly escalates his views from a current event topic to a terroism related issue.

His comments clearly contravine Australia's newly introduced laws banning behavior that incites violence, not only the comment that incites/excuses rape against women for there choice in clothing ( which is even more applicable in Australia considering the hot climate) but his comment on of ridding the World of the White House which can obviously only be acheived through violent means.

In clear defiance of this preacher of hates view many young Australian Muslims have publicly denounced his disguisting anti Women and Anti West comments.

If this Sheikh is able to get away with this hateful public speech it will be the entire continent of Australia that has been raped not just the scantily dressed babe that the Sheikh says is asking to be raped.

In comparison Australian priests only a few years ago found themselves in court under the same legislation over tame comments that some in the Islamic community found "offensive" ...

Preist

I have to admit that I somewhat agree with the Sheikh when he says that scantily dressed girls invite rape. But if you take that logic and apply it to these pictures

www.fas.org...

www.occidentalism.org...

then if the above is true they might also be inviting rape on to themselves? Why would they do this to themselves?

I should probably add that I don't really feel this way, I am just being sarcastic to prove how stupid their thinking is.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Don't worry this has been on the front page newspaper for a few days now, and we're not happy about it lol.
We're pretty sensitive to that kind of stuff over here.
But on the other hand we try to be as tolerant as possible.
At times the government is a little afraid of taking steps to do things about this stuff. He talks big but when it actually comes down to it he shys away sometimes.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
He's not that wrong... but we should take care of our own problems... like putting in jail every person in the White House who's working for the corporations, not the people, and also those who try to wipe out 90% of the humanity... the globalists.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
He's not that wrong... but we should take care of our own problems... like putting in jail every person in the White House who's working for the corporations, not the people, and also those who try to wipe out 90% of the humanity... the globalists.

Then it would remain vacant for a long time. Only the ghost of Abe Lincoln would remain.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
[edit on 28-10-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Maybe someone poisoned him ? would be a never ending list of suspects id imagine!!

Hilaly in hospital, condition unknown

Muslim cleric Sheikh Taj al Din Al Hilaly remains in hospital in Sydney after apparently falling ill but his condition is yet to be confirmed.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
All this sensationalist hype about what.....girls not covering their faces.

I'm from Australia, and let me tell you, you take a trip to the Gold Coast and girls not covering their faces will be the last thing you'll be looking at.

Hello.....Mr. Cleric, wearing next to nothing is part of the Australian way of life, when I go to the beach, I like to wear a pair of boardshorts and not much else, and I like the fact that the girls are wearing something similiar.

You don't have to be a lustful pervert in order to appreciate the beauty of a womans body, and I think 95% of us Aussies get that.

A few girls wearing bikinis is not going to plunge our society into a maddened criminal free for all - theres no pockets to store the weapons or loot!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This issue is so much deaper than his latest comments Bones, hes actually a dangerous and influential individual with a long history (easy enough to find information)

They wanted him Deported and refused citizenship back in the 1980s but the Labor Government went out of there way to keep him in Australia to win over the " Muslim Vote".

On a wee side note i saw his Daughter interviewed on TV the other night, she was an absolute babe (Had a hair cover, but heaps of makeup etc), I think hes suffering from over protecting Father syndrome as much as Religous extremism lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Then it would remain vacant for a long time. Only the ghost of Abe Lincoln would remain.

And JFK of course... Ahhh JFK.
Greatest president in modern history.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
He has stirred up alot of people by his comments some people agree alot dont. There has been marches in protest of him as well. But there always been marches against leaders in the world too.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
All this sensationalist hype about what.....girls not covering their faces.

I'm from Australia, and let me tell you, you take a trip to the Gold Coast and girls not covering their faces will be the last thing you'll be looking at.

Hello.....Mr. Cleric, wearing next to nothing is part of the Australian way of life, when I go to the beach, I like to wear a pair of boardshorts and not much else, and I like the fact that the girls are wearing something similiar.

You don't have to be a lustful pervert in order to appreciate the beauty of a womans body, and I think 95% of us Aussies get that.

A few girls wearing bikinis is not going to plunge our society into a maddened criminal free for all - theres no pockets to store the weapons or loot!

Amen to that, the simple pleasers that make Australia great!!! I believe denying us guys the pleaser of eye candy would invoke more sexual based crimes due to fact we would become more like kids at Christmas that can’t wait to open Christmas gifts. And resort to primitive instincts.(I apologise whole heartily if that comes across sexist).but what im trying to say look but don’t touch .its not hard to appreciate the simply things in life. Denying you something generally makes you want it more. hence why people steal…..I hope this makes sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
eh, this guy wont last long. Most muslem leads around the country are denouceing him last time i checked so he'll be out of the job soon.

when it comes down to it this guy thinks hes hot # on a silver plater when in reality hes just a cold turd on a paper plate

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Sheikh Alhilali is a nut bag is that simple. I have mates that attend the Lakemba Mosque on fridays and they even say Alhilali has lost the plot. But our government having its head SO FAR UP Bushes A$$ not to mention Rupert Murdoch runs our media too. Its funny how a crazy Sheikh can talk it up and is FOR EVA in the papers BUT a caucasian Christian man douses a girl petrol, rapes here THEN sets her on fire.......made 3rd page news for a day.

People need to wake up and pull theres head out of the sand !!!!!!!!!

Unless you like being ignorant ?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Sheikh Alhilali is a nut bag is that simple. I have mates that attend the Lakemba Mosque on fridays and they even say Alhilali has lost the plot. But our government having its head SO FAR UP Bushes A$$ not to mention Rupert Murdoch runs our media too. Its funny how a crazy Sheikh can talk it up and is FOR EVA in the papers BUT a caucasian Christian man douses a girl petrol, rapes here THEN sets her on fire.......made 3rd page news for a day.

People need to wake up and pull theres head out of the sand !!!!!!!!!

Unless you like being ignorant ?

The crime you mention is indeed absolutely disguisting just like the Gang rapes perpertrated by Lebanese Muslims in Sydney against Children and Should warrant the Death Penalty in my humble opinion.

Anyhow can you please provide a link to your above mentioned crime and try to provide one that shows a picture or states that he was Caucasian and a Christian, not that i doubt you (too much), its just alot of folk here have there own agenda.
And just for clarification, he doused her in Petrol, Raped her, then set her on Fire, in that order ? Because if he did, that spawn of Satan was very lucky not to catch himself on fire.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Dont worry about what he says, the way things are going in America Bush will be burning the WhiteHouse soon enough.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

just like the Gang rapes perpertrated by Lebanese Muslims in Sydney against Children.

Please next time can you do a little more research before you post incorrect info. Most of those "Lebanese rapist's" to refer to are "Lebanese Christians" not Muslims.
While searching for the case i was talking about i found this.....

Several youths have been questioned by police tonight over a homemade DVD showing a teenage girl being sexually abused and degraded by up to a dozen boys.

www.smh.com.au...

Can you imagine if these where Muslims boys ?.

PS: Trying to find the other case i was talking about, but the other Aussie on here will know the case im talking about

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The rationalitiy of this thread baffles me. Why do we compare the crimes of an average white person to that of the Muslim leader of Australia? Is this what you think is morality?

What we should be looking at is the argument behind the Muslim cleric's words and does it make sense on a rational basis. Does his argument make sense against women that show off too much of their bodies, yes if you happen to be living in the Middle East and if you know next to nothing about Western society. For the average Westernerer the cleric's comments are only proof for the stupidity and lack of reason that permeates from the Muslim religion.

This problem is not a Western problem like the people above have assumed it is, instead it is a muslim problem because it is a problem that involves a complete lack of reason and lack of foresight. Westerners can't solve this problem since we have no issue with our women wearing bathing suits, nor do we care about what muslim women wear or don't wear. The only people that can solve this problem are the people that have the problem, i.e.. the muslim's who can't stand looking at a woman's skin without getting offended.

The problem isn't that Western women wear too little, if it was we could just convice all Western women to cover up completely like the muslim women does and there would be peace. The true problem is that these muslim's are trying to change our society to their wishes.

I would compare the muslim rational here to a 2 year old. All they do is make demands and when those demands have been met they move on to the next one. Do you think the average muslim cares what happens with the women in the US and Australia, hell no, but they do care about bringing down Western Society.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Please next time can you do a little more research before you post incorrect info. Most of those "Lebanese rapist's" to refer to are "Lebanese Christians" not Muslims.

Oh where they now, well in that case while your searching for the "White Christian Petrol Rapist story" find us one that states that that the Sydney Gang rapists where Christians too could you please sir.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by NumberCruncher]

[edit on 30-10-2006 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Do you think the average muslim cares what happens with the women in the US and Australia, hell no, but they do care about bringing down Western Society.

How can say that the "average Muslim" what to bring down western society ?(i noticed you spelt "Western Society" with captials and "muslims" without.. ?). I know heaps of "average Muslim" that love this country just like i do. How would you feel if i said that the "average Jew" is EXTREMLY tight with money or the "average Christian priest" was a dirty pedohile ?. But unlike some ignorant posters on ATS i know a few peoples actions dont speak for the rest of there race/religion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join