It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It is that new 'green' comet! It isn't green - it is definitely blue - turquoise blue and it is beautfiul. It is their 9th sign.

space.com...

I AM frustrated, though - I know no Hopi people and I can't find a way to talk to one...if anyone can help, please do.

This is important and it is truly the sign they have been waiting for.

God bless us all (at last!)

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hi--

I am sure that some of the Singers know how, so I wouldn't worry too much.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am not familiar with the Hopi legend Queen will you please explain? to understand better the thread.

I saw the picture and it sure looks like a blue green comet.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
like marg I was curious of this legend or prophecy as well, and what a better place to go find some information about this than ellie crystal, anyways is this the prophecy your talking about? - www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well it seems that The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

But the prophecies seems to be quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes - that's the accepted understanding, Marq - I had the same, for myself - I have read these things and knew about them for some time ( I live in NM so that is interesting to me ) and while I remembered the basic outline I really didn't think about it much.

They don't have very many prophecies - and I like that pretty much every where you find one of them told; it is consistently the same - even if they are/were wrong about the interpretations (which I truly don't think they are - except for the last one - they are dead on for the others and it's the best example that we have these days of true prophesy, IMO) at least they are UNITED even in their error - and the attitude is one of an open mind, too.

It is human nature to try to put closure to such things; with only one to go it is even harder to resist.

But I just happened to read the thread about the green comet, clicked on the link to check out the pictures - and as soon as I saw the comet - I barely registered in my mine that it was more blue than green (currently) before I found myself saying out loud 'That's the blue star kachina!'

And I know that's why I must trust that reaction - it wasn't mine, if you know what I mean! I didn't have any reason to think they weren't right about the skylab - but now I read it and it just doesn't fit.

That's how we can tell - the word 'fulfill' is to 'fill fully.' And that means it fits snugly and perfect just like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle.

The other problem (I see in hindsight now) with the skylab thing is this: all the rest of the predictions have been fulfilled - and sequentially and without exception. And then the 9th comes - the last one - and then nothing else that fits or satisfies the rest of the expectations? That is like a TEASE, if you get my drift. And God doesn't tease - and I AM not one to say those are not viable prophecies just the same as what was given to the prophets long ago in the Middle East - they all have the same theme; and I know the Great Spirit is the same God we all have - so I expect to see perfection just like I've already seen.

So that is also why I feel sure that was the star - the comet...because God never leaves anything undone...and I've seen some true and literal miracles this month - I've watched the signs according to what the bible says and totally in rejection of anything authorized by the christian religion (IMO if they say it IS so then I can skip over that one and mark it down as NOT SO)...

Mainly the sky - the stars - astronomy/astrology - something that is so-called taboo and a sin...but THAT was the lie - the only thing man can't turn into a lie or alter is that which he cannot get his hands on....

The night sky!

This month was a convergence of several religious landmark dates and new years'; as well as some other totally unprecedented 'coincidences' (which I do not believe in - coincidences - everything happens for a reason and that's something I believe based on observations and repeated consistent experiences) and we are actually already beginning life in the 'new heaven' and 'new earth' - and no one yet has any idea, except a couple of people.

But it will begin to show. It can't not show - everything will be made new. And if you've invested a lot into weapons, especially guns, I'd try to liquidate ASAP - get some cash and put it away - or gold or silver might be better - before they either become as worthless as an 8 track tape deck or literally turn into farm implements right there in your gun cabinet.

Sounds nuts, I know. I am nuts - that's not news. But don't say I didn't warn ya, because I did.

God bless all of you (even if you don't believe in God)!

If you don't - well, then I AM blessing you! After all, a blessing is a blessing, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I will tell you this much Queene, I also believe that things happen for a reason, and that most of everything is predestinated but that we are allowed room for the use of our free will.

I believe that books like the bible and the prophecies of the ancients from all over the world has many things in common but that the interpretations given are to match the individual beliefs of different groups.

I will be honest with you, we are heading to a very great time in human existance and it may or may not be the fulfillment of religious believes but nerveless we will be all together into it all over world.

Now the Ninth sign after reading the interpretations it makes not sense that was attributed to something as simple as a US space station falling off.

It has to be something celestial not material.

So I think you should keep an eye on the sky because it’s still some possibilities that is yet to come.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I found a little bit on the Blue Star and the Hopi a while back, it may be of some use for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I found a little bit on the Blue Star and the Hopi a while back, it may be of some use for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am amazed, you did that thread three years ago, and look we are having a discussion about it now.

Do you think that Queene's comet link may look like the ninth sign?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here I come to this thread.....with my link to
THE HOPI PROPHECYS
www.crystalinks.com...

I think I am a bit late in doing this however, its the same link SKYBLUE posted.....
.....but this does list all the prophecies.
It is a really cool link.

I was told at my last MUFON meeting by a woman who just went to the Hopi rez, that more than half of the Hopi have moved to Canada.....and the ones left behind are resigned to live out the end of life as we know it on the old rez..

She works with the Native tribes alot, she is a woman of some $~means~$......and travels to the Navajo rez and the Hopi rez fairly often......She said.....according to the Hopi that once you feel a stirring within you to leave the area you live in you should go right then. If you wait it will be to late....and that more than HALF the Hopis have packed it up and headed North allready...

I can not see why she would be lieing to me, and the others at the meeting.....I believe her when she says they have allready packed it up and left.....
I have felt the stirring within me to 'get away' since the year 2000......and I think I may have allready missed out on my chance to move me and my son to safety.

Well I an way off topic MY BAD.

Being recently told about the mass relocation of the Hopi tribe does seem a bit relevent though.

Do any ATS members live near enough the Hopi tribe to confirm or disproove this?
I would sure like to know for sure whats up with this......

[edit on 28-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's not an ancient Hopi prophecy, but it is one that came about after the Spaniards came and conqered them. It appears to date to about the time of the rise of the Ghost Dance culture in other AmerInd tribes, and shares many features with their Ghost Dance prophecies.

How do we know it's a recent prophecy?

There's no "bow" clan. Hopis didn't actually get bows until after the Whites came to America.

Before they were Christianized, they had no concept of a "great spirit/great father." The deity that created humans was female:
www.sacred-texts.com...

This link is a reproduction of one of the earliest books that collected myths of the Hopis:
www.sacred-texts.com...

If you check the beliefs section carefully, you'll find out that they have no flood myth that resembles the Biblical one.

It may be an offshoot of the Ghost Dance Religion that made its way around the many tribes starting in the 1890's. A lot of modern tribal religions are based on a blend of Christianity and these beliefs.

Here's some info on it:
www.bgsu.edu...

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Man I LOVE IT when Byrd comes in and posts!

She gives great information and covers the topic from severall directions...

WAY TO GO Byrd!

Hey Byrd.......do you KNOW or have you heard about the Hopi's relocating to Canada en'mass?????

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I forgot that the influences of Christianity in the new world spread very wide as to influence even native Americans believes.

I wonder if the natives of central and south American predictions also are influence by the Christian conquerors.

Now how strong are their new prophetic believes that are prompting them to move up north.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I forgot that the influences of Christianity in the new world spread very wide as to influence even native Americans believes.

I wonder if the natives of central and south American predictions also are influence by the Christian conquerors.

Yes, certainly. The blend of religions down there is just fascinating (Christian religious processions where the Deer God takes place are one example.) Prophecies were not encouraged under the initial conquest (and I think the record of those is mostly lost.) In the past 50 years or so, the peasant movements have changed the face of the culture and the land.

Christian missionaries are being thrown out of some villages and are being told that their religion is not welcome in the area (these are mostly Protestant missionaries coming into Catholic-old spirituality blend religions). There is a movement to reestablish themselves as the remnant of a great nation (Aztecs) ... but often they take some very flimsy "evidence" (an example is the rumor that the Aztecs came from Atlantis) and adopt it as a belief.

That said, the way that they practice the Catholic religion is something that I admire. Their beliefs are stronger than those of more priveleged people.

Now how strong are their new prophetic believes that are prompting them to move up north.

They are very spiritual. One friend of mine who is an elder in a tribe is convinced that California will have an earthquake soon in which the land will collapse and everyone will drown. Bringing up the geological nature of the area (and the impossibility of his vision) doesn't affect his belief. More interesting, still, is that he taught science.

But the vision and the belief override his system of knowledge.

HOWEVER... this is just one person. I can't speak for nations or tribes.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Byrd and Group--

I can certainly Identify with what Byrd is saying in the post above. I am Native American, and a Minister. I consider myself both a Traditionalist and a Christian. One may think--and wrongfully--that the two seem juxopposed or incompatable. This is not at all true. I have spent a large part of my life studying world religion and belief systems comparatively. Natives, worldwide, are Spriritual People generally speaking. My own opinion as to the reason is based in that, mostly, Tribal People experience a greater closeness to the Earth (the environment) and Nature than do people of other cultures. Much of this in economic and/or the degree of the development of an area of the world. What I feel this closeness leads to is an ease of finding and knowing God through the interworkings of Nature and Natural Law. For "us" there is, and can be, no doubt as to the existance of "God"--which we collectively call Great Mystery. For myself, I am a product of a traditional upbringing and an Appalachia environment of self-sufficiency; in which immersion in the Cycles of Nature and the tribe is an integral part.

When one's life is such that he or she is so immersed in the Cycles extant in Life, it is easy to come to understand Christian Concepts, Faith, and Ways. What is extremely important to understand here, is that we need to put nothing down or away of what we already have of our belief in Great Mystery in order to take on a belief in Christ, and we don't. Neither did Byrd's Aztec friend, and most other Catholic Central and South American Natives. To us, in general, it is not necessary to "make a trade" as to beliefs, and this is especially true when they enhance each other. The fact, and the bottom line, is that we all worship the same God, and in ways given each group or nation of People to understand God's existance.

Fox-factoid: The first edition of the Bible ever printed in America was printed in the Algonquin Language.

I could go on, but this post is suddenly in grave danger of becoming yet another Thesis---
--so, this is enough.

Thanks, Byrd---nice couple of posts, here

[edit on 30-10-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
River Goddess, The "stirring" you mentioned, was this but for Hopi's or for man in general?
My husband and I relocated because of a strong urge.

Why is this relocation important?
And why Canada?
We live rather close to the boarder now.
WIS

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
River Goddess, The "stirring" you mentioned, was this but for Hopi's or for man in general?
My husband and I relocated because of a strong urge.

Why is this relocation important?
And why Canada?
We live rather close to the boarder now.
WIS

I believe the stirring is for ALL peoples.....
I dont know why Canada......except that maybe because the USA is making such a 'target' of itself?

Can me and my son come and live with you guys?
?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
River Goddess, Yes, Yes, my Hubby would be thrilled.
"Are you talking in another stray puppy????" He would demand a Bud.

Actually I have been thinking for a long time that hooking up with people who know people in a safe place is a good idea.
I have several "safe places".

What does this "stirring" " "urge" insinuate?
I knew nothing of this till now, I had a great need to move since 2001!!!! Weird. I just thought it was my own personal cycle. I felt that if I didn't move within a certain time set it would be too late.

WIS

NB. River G. Do you have lots of critters? Dogs, Cats, Horses?
,horses are good I guess we have to buy the 12 acres.
Is Byrd a female??

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This thread is a few years old but I thought rather than creating a new one I'd just bump this one and add some thoughts. I've been studying the Hopi fifth world prophesies and I had a thought:

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Because the name for Sirius is Blue Star Kachina, could this prophesy be referring to disclosure of contact with an alien species which lives on a planet (dwelling-place) which orbits Sirius? I would imagine that such a disclosure would certainly fall like a great crash. What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

thats is very interesting... it would make sense as disclosure will happen... who knows when.

I want to know what will happen to Pahana? He is supposibly the lost brother what happened to him?

top topics

join