It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unfair Persecution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You know what i see as unfair and dangerous about everything going on in the world right now i am wondering why when someone even suspects a muslim country of having nuclear weapons it is raidd and war brakes out but the weapons were never found on the other hand North Korea has weapons and is defying the U.S.A and continues working on them and we know 100 percent that they actually have nuclear weapons and all we do is sanction them???? could any one tell me why we all no north koreas leader is just as unstable as any 1 in the middle east

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
North Korea has the fifth largest army in the world. Maybe it's not so easy to just "go and get them"? If they do attack NK, then NK will bomb the crap out of Japan and South Korea. US will lose it's allies in Asia and China will win. Btw, we do not know that NK has nukes for sure. Kim might be bluffing. He might have bought some suitcase nukes on the black market and is only pretending to have nukes. My 2 cents on the matter.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
buddy we have some sort of machine thing that shows that he does have nukes and it even shows the radiation level that proves they were tested

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't believe that anyone in the administration believes Iran has a nuke, if that's what you're referring to. It's their nuclear program, which they do have, that is making waves. But in any case I don't see how it matters if a country is "Muslim" or not, since that's really not an issue.

Regarding NK, I would hope that Bush expends every last possibility before starting another war. We're already tied up heavily in two countries at the moment; it's good that he isn't so ready to make it three.

Plus, since IMO, it really shouldn't be the world's business what a sovereign nation does with its time. Playing world cop is how we get our collective nose bloodied, and it's only luck that nobody has taken it to the next step yet.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
North Korea does not have massive oil reserves.

Iran does.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by latinking2021

buddy we have some sort of machine thing that shows that he does have nukes and it even shows the radiation level that proves they were tested

The NK nuke explosion was sub-kiloton. A suitcase nuke is sub-kiloton. Neutron bombs can be sub-kiloton but they would have created massive amount of radiation. The NK nuke test was sub-kiloton and only small amounts of radiation was detected. Another indication that it could have been a suitcase nuke. Many suitcase nukes are reportedly missing from Russia. And the Russians don't want to admit that these nukes even exist. So, there...

new topics

top topics

join