It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

romans eaten by dinosaurs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
the dinos did not get to rome, they were spotted in the far west and attacked romans in the countrysides, they did find remains with roman armor in them, whick is probably what killed them in their stomachs

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what to say...

Are some of you guys actually considering this to be true???

...I still.. don't know what to say.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Resident Skeptik

This sounds like a science fiction movie to me, tell me is this from what kind of channel, can you supply the name of the channel please or the tittle of the documentary or movie?

So I can look for it?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i honestly dont think we were watching the same show, CAUSE ROME DOSNT FREEZE! they had to import snow, if the wealthy wanted it, whats that tell you? that rome dosnt feeze i suggest you "rewatch" the show again, and come back with credible evidence

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i guess not, it was some stuipid channel i was going through and watched it for a while and it seems like, a bunch of bogus, i was falling asleep the first time thats why i had to edit over and over

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It was on WKJV, one of those low funded local channels as i said, and they were dinosaur like, not like T-Rexes or anything, more like Raptor-like things

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That's something completly new for me...! i never had listen or red nothing about this, and i tryed a google on the theme..and nada also...zero. weird theme indeed...!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
it is VERY farfetched, yet possible

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is just my wild theory, mind you, but I'm fairly certain that the dinosaurs might have existed for quite a long time in the wilds of Siberia. There was lots of big animals there, like the wooly mammoths which just ate buttercups and stuff. I hear they were good to eat too. Big enough meal for a tyrannosaur, eh?

There's hardly any people living there even today...it's still an empty wasteland and that has to be because of the dinos eating everybody up for centuries.

The only reason they thought it was Romans was because of the armor, am I right?
Furthermore, the Romans, hellbent on conquering the world, never went there either, did they? Hmmmm...

Well, couldn't that be the reason Rome never went to Siberia... they tried and got eaten!?!

Geez, if that happened to my troops, no way I'd send them back in there.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resident Skeptik
It was on WKJV, one of those low funded local channels as i said, and they were dinosaur like, not like T-Rexes or anything, more like Raptor-like things

I saw one of those Raptor-like things eating a Big Mac once.

Oh wait, that was a Rapper-like thing eating the Big Mac. It ate a bunch of fries too.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Magpies like bright and shiny objects. Dinos are related to birds. Maybe the dinos liked bright and shiny objects too? Maybe that's why they prefered eating Romans, because of the shiny armor?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I knew it !!!!!!!!!!

Its a sponsored Fundamentalist creationist channel.

The ones that wants to bring the believes that earth is not as old as scientist say it is.

They believe that Noah's children played with the dinosaurs.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

i honestly dont think we were watching the same show, CAUSE ROME DOSNT FREEZE! they had to import snow, if the wealthy wanted it, whats that tell you? that rome dosnt feeze i suggest you "rewatch" the show again, and come back with credible evidence

I Guess we are dismissing the Alps now eh? Anyhow I am still waiting on a Link or atleast the name of the show so that i may do my own research.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
its not sponsered by anything but local, companys, families, and taxes, if it were sponsered by anything else, it would have something called picture quality, and there is nothing said about anything you mentioned

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dinosaurs eating Roman soldiers? You'd think that there would have been at least a mention of dinosaurs in the New Testament if this were the case.

"And the Lord walked up to the stricken Tyrannosaurus Rex and removed the thorn from the big lizards paw. The people who witnessed Our Lord remarked that they would surely record this moment. The Lord then said to the big lizard "Go and romp and play but refrain from eating my followers lest you perish from this earth" The Lords' brethren then gave homage and rejoiced at this act. Indeed the Lord was great."
Book of Big Lizards 23;3

Nope, I didn't read this passage in my Bible. And what about the Egyptians, they made half men, half lions. You would think that they might have included at least one big lizard!

Nope, I'm not buying into this "conspiracy".....unless, of course, when the Bible was being assembled in the secret cabals of the Church, the Church carefully excised all mention of the dinosaurs just to mess with our heads.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
the show doesnt really have a name i just turned the channel on to go to sleep and something about the egiptians ended and commercials came on then they went into this show aobut roman stuff and dinosaurs

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

its not sponsered by anything but local, companys, families, and taxes,

Well then the WKJV is not a TV station located in Ashville NK but a Radio station and Is a religious base station

www.wkjv.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
im almost positive it was WKJV, might have been different, lemme go to the TVand see

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I will appreciate if you do please, I kind of find the information posted in this thread very interesting about the theory of Dinosaurs frozen with Armor inside.

I will like to see if I can find more information on the TV program that was showing the movie.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Um. excuse me, but there has never been a documented case of a dinasour uncovered with a STOMACH INTACT, so much so that DNA could be rertrieved from it's contents. That alone should tell you that this is a story, and nothing but.

Sad that some people would actually believe it, and then put it on the airwaives to corrupt other people.

Anything for a buck I guess.

Sigh.

Think people, THINK!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join