It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do folk believe in Benny Hinn!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Why do ppl believe in Benny Hinn?

the real answer is people are stupid.

I'm sticking with this.

He collects money of behalf of Jesus Christ, heaven is mighty spensive these days specially with all the plasma screens and golden ps3s up there. . . .

Just a "False Profit"

He owned so many elaborate 6-9 million dollar mansions, lol he collecting the money to build something he called "healing centers" and "temples" in dallas and like they really didn't built squat for all the money they made i think he's actually based outta dallas tx too. . .

hahaha.

ever see him knock them out with his fire breathe he is all HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and they all over either from lack of tic tac appreciations or some so i'm not sure what to say but scamola

I bet Benny either like bumps this song or sings to himselfi n his head but he's had to hear so i just picture him walking arund looking at kfc buckets of dollar bills: *Inappropriate Lyrics Removed*
or so i would asume.

praise jayzus.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Benny Hinn was born on December 3, 1952 in Tel Aviv, Israel, to a Greek father, and Armenian mother. He was raised within the Greek Orthodox Church, and attended Georges Vanier High School in Toronto, Canada.

From wikipedia

I read in his autobiography that he was born and raised in Lebanon and he was Jewish. why would Wikipedia say otherwise?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join