It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel never fell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
LOL, that is a notoriously left wing site, and an attempt to smear through interpretation. Your sources imitate your posting habits.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just say anything, right? Just say anything to defend Satan.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Just say anything, right? Just say anything to defend Satan.

LMAO. HAIL SATAN!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So. let's see. The Bush family has been implicated in the Kennedy Assassination, the anthrax mailers, the Wellstone death, 9-11, a rape and a murder, this illegal Iraqi war, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO SEE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL?????????????????

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i bet colonel is going to blame his getting drunk on this rather inane thread....

keep drinking colonel it only makes me laugh harder at you.

oh and keep making excuses for your behavior. keep blaming the liqour even though YOU make the choice to drink to excess.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i bet colonel is going to blame his getting drunk on this rather inane thread....

oh and keep making excuses for your behavior. keep blaming the liqour even though YOU make the choice to drink to excess.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Just like a repugnant. A guy gets drunk and he is reviled. Hey, but maybe I can be like your man, Rush Limbaugh. Will you like me then?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Just like a repugnant. A guy gets drunk and he is reviled. Hey, but maybe I can be like your man, Rush Limbaugh. Will you like me then?

i dont know. he's not my man.

you are STILL under this EXTREMELY ignorant assumption that i am a republican when i have A never defended a republican B never defended bush C never bashed democrats (at least not without bashing republicans as well, i have to be fair, both suck)

so i am very perplexed as to why you believe/think/know/assume/suppose i am a republican.

might be the stupor you're in...must be seeing double or your vision is blurred. its obviously skewed for sure.

and rush is no better than you and you are no better than rush. you both use different drugs but you're both to same to me.

but rush has one leg up on you, at least he went for help.

i can give him credit for that and thats it.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

you are STILL under this EXTREMELY ignorant assumption that i am a republican when i have A never defended a republican B never defended bush C never bashed democrats (at least not without bashing republicans as well, i have to be fair, both suck)

so i am very perplexed as to why you believe/think/know/assume/suppose i am a republican.

might be the stupor you're in...must be seeing double or your vision is blurred. its obviously skewed for sure.

and rush is no better than you and you are no better than rush. you both use different drugs but you're both to same to me.

You LIE like a repugnant.

Youdefend repugnant causes everytime we battle.

At least he went for help? If he were black, you'd want him in prison, right? Yeah, I thought so.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You LIE like a repugnant.

Youdefend repugnant causes everytime we battle.

At least he went for help? If he were black, you'd want him in prison, right? Yeah, I thought so.

wrong. ideals. not THEIR causes. not what they do but the principles behind what they do (in SOME of what they do). its not the principles and ideals,its the people implenting them thats the problem. i dont support them but keep assuming i do. even republicans on this board will tell you i dont favor republicans. ask them, i dare you to ask any of them. i challenge you and defy you to do it.

of course if you actually aboserved politics you'd know this. instead you come in swinging blindly hoping to hit something but mostly you're missing the most important things.

i stand up for ideals and principles, not politicians,they can ALL burn in hell for all i care for it is THEY who pervert the ideals of their parties.

on paper both parties look really good but in practice its a whole other matter.

but i shouldnt have to tell you this, you should already know this. for a future attorney you sure arent very observant.

forest or the trees colonel, which do you see?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Colonel is just a joke. I'm sure he loved his ban, cuz now he can be like a martyr, and being the attention whore he is, he must be next to extase right now.

"I'm sitting here providing valuable information"

Let me laugh! ROFL!!!!!!!
See what he did when Arc said something that made more sense than EVERYTHING that Col. have posted on both ATS/BTS, but that was just a bit above the Col. 's thinking ability? He replied this.

"Who the hell are you?" And then proceeded to take the conversation away from the first post.

Colonel, you st*nk.

I always take full credit of what I say drunk, stoned or in whatever state I might log on ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I always take full credit of what I say drunk, stoned or in whatever state I might log on ATS.

Thats when I do my best work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join