It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel never fell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
After a long time in solitary, my Insensitive Cultural Oppressors thought they could silence me into submission by keeping me in lockdown with electronic shackles and cyber ducktape. It was ugly. The man tried to do A Clockwork Orange on me---forcing me to read republican beliefs and mantras while force feeding me Rush's painkiller drugs, ridiculing my silent defiance of George Bush's America. They thought I would break. But, they forgot something.

I am The Colonel and The Colonel never fell.

THESE RIGHT WING MONGREL REPUGNANTS TRY TO SILENCE ME FOR TELLING THE TRUTH????? FOR STANDING UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT???? FOR EXPOSING THEIR LIES????

NAH, I DON'T THINK SO!

See, in my time in the belly of the beast, I started studying the machinations of these vampires called repugnants and I came across somethings odd. These repugnants are not only degenerate in the closet perverts but they are also...simply....Killers.

Ever notice that they haven't caught the Anthrax mailer? Guess who those anthrax letters went to? Two Democratic senators, Leheay (sp) and Daschle---strange huh? I wonder what would happen if they DID catch the Anthrax mailer?

Paul Wellstone is dead from a mysterious plane accident. What was happening at the tiime? He was running for re-election against a repugnant scum.

I quote:

"In a senate that is one heartbeat away from Republican control, Wellstone was more than just another Democrat. He was often the lone voice standing firm against the status-quo policies...the Republicans. As such, he earned the special ire of the Bush administration and the Republican Party, who made Wellstone's defeat that party's number one priority this year.

Various White House figures made numerous recent campaign stops in Minnesota to stump for the ailing campaign of Wellstone's Republican opponent, Norm Coleman. Despite being outspent and outgunned, however, polls show that Wellstone's popularity surged after he voted to oppose the Senate resolution authorizing George Bush to wage war in Iraq. He was pulling ahead of Coleman and moving toward a victory that would both be an embarrassment to the Bush administration and to Democratic Quislings such as Hillary Clinton who voted to support "the president."

Then he died."

www.alternet.org...

These demonspawn are killers. Every single one of them! They will smile in your face as they stick a knife in your shoulder blades. They will kill and muder while screaming to their God, no....not Jesus...but the brain-dead Nazi-lover, St. Ronald Reagan. You think I'm kidding?

"Although Elie Wiesel importuned him to shun the Nazi cemetery at Bitburg, at the urging of Michael Deaver and the request of Helmut Kohl, President Reagan went and gave a ludicrous speech.

Reagan exculpated the entire German nation for its barbarity, persecution, genocide and war save "one man" he held responsible. Certainly, there was a better way to honor Germany's decades of dedication to democracy in the wake of the Second World War."
www.politixgroup.com...

Look, these repugnants personify Satan and if you support them, you can go straight to Hell with them.

And for those of you who supported the Colonel in confinement.....

Thanks for holding the fort down for me......

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Colonel]

arc

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
jeez man - ever heard the phrase 'get over yourself'?

So much hatred, intolerance and general self-opinionated hot air.... you practise way too many of the qualities demonstrated by those groups you vocally and repeatedly berate.

You know the only way to beat an enemy is by encouraging him to destroy himself with his own weapons. Simply copying his style but doing it bigger and louder , just turns you into him - sure you may win, but what's the victory worth?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
bwahahaha ronald regan a nazi?

bwahhahhahahahaa

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

THESE RIGHT WING MONGREL REPUGNANTS TRY TO SILENCE ME FOR TELLING THE TRUTH????? FOR STANDING UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT???? FOR EXPOSING THEIR LIES????

NAH, I DON'T THINK SO!

You're damn right! We all know you don't tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc
jeez man - ever heard the phrase 'get over yourself'?

So much hatred, intolerance and general self-opinionated hot air.... you practise way too many of the qualities demonstrated by those groups you vocally and repeatedly berate.

You know the only way to beat an enemy is by encouraging him to destroy himself with his own weapons. Simply copying his style but doing it bigger and louder , just turns you into him - sure you may win, but what's the victory worth?

Who the hell are you?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
bwahahaha ronald regan a nazi?

bwahhahhahahahaa

Nazi-lover. Get it right.

arc

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
who I am?

I could tell you or you could guess - we could play the stereotype game

first clue - I'm not a republican

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc
who I am?

I could tell you or you could guess - we could play the stereotype game

first clue - I'm not a republican

Don't flatter yourself. I'm not interested.

arc

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
why ask then muppet - other than simply exercising yet another opportunity to be loud and offensive

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc
why ask then muppet - other than simply exercising yet another opportunity to be loud and offensive

Look, YOU! You don't come on my thread telling me what to do. I'm sitting here providing valuable information about this evil admnstration and their satanic followers and all you can do is annoy me?

You better go somewhere.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by arc

Look, YOU! You don't come on my thread telling me what to do. I'm sitting here providing valuable information about this evil admnstration and their satanic followers and all you can do is annoy me?

You better go somewhere.

And some of us are STILL waiting for you to provide valuable info.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Providing information...in a RANT forum...

Seems like you're ranting not giving information colonel...

As well you should be...it is a rant forum.

Now to get to the juicy part. You rant, people respond(normally a rant about you) then you try to prove them wrong. But instead, you tell people what they can and cannot post in a rant forum that you started. Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LOOK! I;m getting tired of you miscreants and cretins always attacking the messenger but say nothign of the message.

Youhave YET to debunk that repugnants are evil and satanic whihc I have proven over and over again but you attacxk me. Why?

Because you're just like them.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I pray for you colonel, that's all I can say

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You just need to realize that dems are just as bad has reps. You stated that one of the reasons you don't like Bush is because 240= soliders in Iraq. Yet Kennedy killed 58,000 . You say you are anti communist...yet the dems did there best to keep communism alive and well. And if they were in power now..they would be blowing terrorists kisses. It is the double standard of yours that kills me. Other than that I have no problems with you.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
You just need to realize that dems are just as bad has reps. You stated that one of the reasons you don't like Bush is because 240= soliders in Iraq. Yet Kennedy killed 58,000 . You say you are anti communist...yet the dems did there best to keep communism alive and well. And if they were in power now..they would be blowing terrorists kisses. It is the double standard of yours that kills me. Other than that I have no problems with you.

Where do yu make up this crap? Kennedy didn't even finnish his presidency (probably the fault f Bush 1). Keep communism alive? Where do you make this stuff up?

You thugs have no respect for the truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
LMAO at the pathetic waste you have become. YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A JOKE to serious posters here. So, if you have the tenacity to remain, (which i wouldn't after your embarrassing attempts at being pro-active) keep blaming your stupidity on being drunk, and we'll all continue to laugh. Thanks for all the entertainment!

Bow to the Repugnants colonel, it's the only choice you have left.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
LMAO at the pathetic waste you have become. YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A JOKE to serious posters here. So, if you have the tenacity to remain, (which i wouldn't after your embarrassing attempts at being pro-active) keep blaming your stupidity on being drunk, and we'll all continue to laugh. Thanks for all the entertainment!

Bow to the Repugnants colonel, it's the only choice you have left.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by goregrinder]

You're just a male groupie that sweats the Colonel and you KNOW that.

Now, onto the repugnants:

I mean, how does a red-blooded American NOT get angry at these repugnants? What is this sickness that is just rampant in this country? It is just so vile. Everytime we have a repugnant adminstration, we have more killing, more death, more thievery, more crime....MORE of a satanic air...

Now, Americans are dying everyday in Iraq and it won't STOP until we leave. YOU know that.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
LOL, you always go to the groupie thing.. sounds like someone needs to come out of the closet to me. To prove my point even further, i can't believe you would actually make an assanine comment like "bush was probably responsible for the assassination of Kennedy". Even if you were joking, you deserve a dunce cap.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
LOL, you always go to the groupie thing.. sounds like someone needs to come out of the closet to me. To prove my point even further, i can't believe you would actually make an assanine comment like "bush was probably responsible for the assassination of Kennedy". Even if you were joking, you deserve a dunce cap.

That's because you ARE my groupie---follwong me about like some lost little puppy dog.

Oh, and here's proof of the Kennedy Assassination:

"A newly discovered FBI document reveals that George Bush was directly involved in the 1963 murder of President John Kennedy. The document places Bush working with the now-famous CIA agent, Felix Rodriguez, recruiting right-wing Cuban exiles for the invasion of Cuba. "

raenergy.igc.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join