It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible alien or demon-like creature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
this image may have been posted before as it is from 2004 but this image is kind of shocking as it looks as if there is a little demon like creature walking across the street.
www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ah, yes. I remember this being talked about and 'debunked' a while back...
I'll look for the ATS thread on it for you.

Basically the main argument was "The horses would have been spooked".

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
well, if thats the arguement thats a terrible arguement. first off the horses probably would not have noticed something that small plus it kind of blends in with its surrondings. second would horses really be that smart to differentiate that with something like a cat or other animal. come on.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes this pic was debunked i posted it with some others here

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
how can it be debunked when it was proven. i have skimmed through some articles and they make it seem like a sure thing that its real. plus the photographer was identified, interviewed all that jazz so it wasnt photoshopped.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
oh well it was debunked as far as i know, ive got no grounds for debunking and posted the pic myself. if it is real, i have no idea what it is. photoshop seems the mosst likely explanation tho unless there is solid evidence that it hasnt been.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
that doent look photoshopped to me but thats not to say that it is real it could just be a prop or puppet or something. I kind of agree with the what gear said about the horses because even it was not visible they say animals have a 6th sense whereby they can sense things that humans can not, ive heard that apply to cats and dogs whether that applys to horses also i do not know.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sure does apply to horses, ever seen a horse spooked? If that were really or at least posed a threat they would have been goin crazy.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Debunked? I like the official sounding conclusion by people who usually rush to the crime scene on these issues.

What if the creature was not in this physical plane and the camera only picked up the image due to its ability to capture energy that our eyes cannot see. In terms of the horses I can't explain why they would or would not sense the creature but if the horses are moving away from the creature at any kind of pace then their proximity to this creature (which is also moving through the center of the photo), is much less than the picture indicates.

I don't think it is that easy to debunk at all.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It reminds me of a imp or maybe a gnome.Perhaps the horses did not spook bhecause they are used to the presence of this creature or did not feel threatened because they were moving away from the entity.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Interesting pic, it shows a pretty good veiw of the thing. The only problem is that if it was real the would notive and be upset or scared

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It's interesting whatever it is. The only EBE I'm aware of described similar in size would be the standard 3-4 ft Grey model.

Would like to know if the photographer seen anything unusual when viewfinding the shot. Seen the photo awhile ago but had not known about Rense article with the photographer's statement. Thanks for posting it.

Dallas

top topics

join