It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this about France and its Muslims!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Makes me thankful we have for the most part poor Mexicans looking for work other than these people...

It shows you how "lucky" we are that we have Mexicans holding up signs in spanish saying they are American other than Islamic Fundamentalists killing people and engaging in violent riots.

Of course I am not including the foreign gangs and foreign drug dealers in American problems though. But hey, we have always had them so it just makes our crime more uniquely cultured

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
You may find it interesting that it is estimated that 10 percent of the French population is Muslim but they also make up an estimated 70 percent of the prison population.

You may find it interesting that they concluded that percentage by the way the prisoner looks, whether or not they consume pork, or if their name seems "Islamic." This also includes the prisoners who converted to Islam after being incarcerated.

"As ethnicity-based censuses are banned in France, he said complexion, names and religious traditions like prohibition of pork indicate that Muslims constitute an overwhelming majority in prisons."

Source: www.islamonline.net...

[edit on 30-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
The Horror stories that come out of the French ghettos is heart breaking, here is an example

The New French Revolution

You may find it interesting that it is estimated that 10 percent of the French population is Muslim but they also make up an estimated 70 percent of the prison population.

French prison stats

So much for Multiculturalism being such a sucess huh ? I think its a no Brainer that Multiracism is a success, it doesnt matter on your colour,Black, White , Yellow, Brown, who cares integration is the key, but bring in things like Upbringing, Beliefs, .Religion, Cultural differences etc and with each day that gos by its looking more and more like failure to me.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by NumberCruncher]

You went to public school on this...right??? Majored in Emotions??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

It shows you how "lucky" we are that we have Mexicans holding up signs in spanish saying they are American other than Islamic Fundamentalists killing people and engaging in violent riots.

Don't forget waving MEXICAN flags while protesting our immigration policy, showing us how American they are!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Don't forget waving MEXICAN flags while protesting our immigration policy, showing us how American they are!

LOL I know, that was way smart on their part! But you have to ask yourself, who would ya rather have a problem with?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
But you have to ask yourself, who would ya rather have a problem with?

Eskimos!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join