It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this about France and its Muslims!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
www.worldtribune.com...

I did a search and couldn't find the thread i wanted so i just wanted to flag this up forb people to read -

Read how it is descending into civil war in france because of the Islamic drug traders causing havoc in the ghettos they have created - A disturbing read indeed.

CX

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That is disturbing.

I wonder how much help these muslims are getting behind the scenes form the government, i mean if this kind of thing gets worse or spreads to the UK and other european countries, we'll be looking at martial law.

Would'nt that be nicely planned.

CX.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Rioting is far fetched from civil war. In any case, the natives outnumber the muslims about 10-1. Not a good start for anyone planning a civil war

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
That is disturbing.

I wonder how much help these muslims are getting behind the scenes form the government, i mean if this kind of thing gets worse or spreads to the UK and other european countries, we'll be looking at martial law.

Would'nt that be nicely planned.

CX.

Don't worry about the UK either, chap. 92% of our population is indigineous (ie, white). Again, hardly grounds for worrying about civil war

[edit on 27/10/06 by stumason]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Rioting is far fetched from civil war. In any case, the natives outnumber the muslims about 10-1. Not a good start for anyone planning a civil war

But we are taling the French here. I know thats not nice but we'll just have to see how it pans out. I don't hold much hope for the country. How many nuke plants do they have 27??

mikell

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
58. About 80% of their power is nuclear.

I hate the fact that people think of the French as spineless cowards. You honestly think that they would roll over in front of a potential "muslim uprising"..

I doubt it severely. Where are you from?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Come come now Stumason, 10-1 are good odds for You english fellows but we are speaking of the french here they couldn't possibly overcome these odds.

I do wonder however how long it will take before this violence forces the western world to despise muslims and allow our true nature to shine through.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
When against odds, the French Muslims may use terrorist tactics, something like Iraq. Can't stop that.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
When against odds, the French Muslims may use terrorist tactics, something like Iraq. Can't stop that.

In which case I would truly believe we would see the French round up and either intern or deport the muslims. You may not be aware, but France is a very...racist (for want of a better word) country.

If you are not French, then you tend be on the recieving end of alot of stigma. Even us English get treated with some disdain. Understandable, maybe, as we have kicked their arse in every war since 1066, but we're all supposed to be EU friends...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

In which case I would truly believe we would see the French round up and either intern or deport the muslims. You may not be aware, but France is a very...racist (for want of a better word) country.

This is true but how long will it take before the french actually admit that they were wrong in the way they have been handeling the situation? The french aren't known for their swift adaptability. Unfortunately us americans are aquiring some of the same traits.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice

This is true but how long will it take before the french actually admit that they were wrong in the way they have been handeling the situation? The french aren't known for their swift adaptability. Unfortunately us americans are aquiring some of the same traits.

Intresting thread you are musing along here. I have been picking up certain trends along this line about the Germans too.
Agree about us Yanks. Many here are asleep at the wheel. Not a accident being asleep at the wheel. I believe this is carefully cultivated in us.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You cannot combat a revolt until you are willing to recognize those who wish to overthrow the establishment. At this time, the countries of the EU as well as the United States are unwilling to properly describe who the terrorists actually are - fundamentalist muslims. It is not politically correct to say that muslims are terrorists and that those terrorists want to impose their style of government and religion on France, GB, and most other countries. So, you are losing because you (not personally, but as a civilization) are unwilling to act, even though you may outnumber the muslim population, and you will continue to lose until you recognize what the threat is - good luck - and welcome to dhimmiland.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
In my mind when I read history ..the muslim movement just like the Roman Catholic Church is a political movement disguised as a religious movement.

What is known by those who study history is that Religion is the most powerful political tool known. In the West ..this tends to be downplayed by intellect or the concept of intellect so that intellect has no competition in the thinking arena. This is one of the reasons so many in the West and Europe are asleep. Western Intellect and the age of reason has lulled so many to sleep while watching thier drug of choice...television.

If you watch closely certain aspects of intellect..this too can be a religion a dogma ..a straight jacket. I notice this in many posters on ATS and even in our news media.

Observe carefully the attempts of our news media in the West trying by intellect, by logic and reason to play the standard game of .. " All religions are the same religion." Remember too..that the news media are mostly shills for thier respective political partys. Remember too that politics and the government ...finance our education system...more logic and reason.

So if one of these religions intends to spread its political ambitions by force or confusion...riots and dischord...little wonder many in the West do not recognize or understand the threat other than to sense something is wrong. They cannot count on the news media..for information...they are playing the logic and reason game..as are the politicians here..."all religions are the same religion."

IN my understanding ..the public in the west cannot count on the media and the body politic .and especially public education to understand that this is a political movement under the guise of a religion that we are dealing with here. It will require peeling back several layers of what passes for intellect here to see it. When you are able to do this you will also get a sense of what our politicians and leaders really are.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Why do you people favor oppressing the rightful rulers of their homeland in France? European Colonialists out of France now!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ian_M,
I take it that was a tounge in cheek remark (sarcasm?) for if it wasn't, I feel there is no hope left for Americans with that massive amount of ignorance being displayed.

Any how, its going to get alot worse before it gets better, because its just being swept under the carpet by main stream news people...

Viva La Revolution Francaise!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i know this has been posted before, but it's an excellent reason why 10-1 odds are not in france's favor:

French War Score
- Gallic Wars
- Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. [Or at ths time in history, a Roman -ed.]

- Hundred Years War
- Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when not led by a Frenchman." Sainted.

- Italian Wars
- Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

- Wars of Religion
- France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

- Thirty Years War
- France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

- War of Revolution
- Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as chapeaux.

- The Dutch War
- Tied

- War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War
- Lost, but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

- War of the Spanish Succession
- Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved every since.

- American Revolution
- In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

- French Revolution
- Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

- The Napoleonic Wars
- Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

- The Franco-Prussian War
- Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

- World War I
- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States [Entering the war late -ed.]. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

- World War II
- Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

- War in Indochina
- Lost. French forces plead sickness; take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu

- Algerian Rebellion
- Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

- War on Terrorism
- France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

much more on the site....enjoy!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Any how, its going to get alot worse before it gets better, because its just being swept under the carpet by main stream news people...

Viva La Revolution Francaise!

Do any of you realise that Western Civilization and Culture is one of the most cruel known to man? Our eyes are closed now but wait until the storm comes and we no longer have lots of money and comfort. Then you will see the mask of civilization come off and the masses will back the tyrants of old that do nothing but blame the outsiders that hate us (muslim extremist and regular muslims will be no different when this comes). The rage will build in our societies and the war will begin, and it will not be a good time to be from the middle east on that day. Woe to the conquered they say. The same thing happened in the crusades when the muslim population in spain was expanding to far, the politics are different now but the results will be similiar.

Now if the west continue's to be successful economically and our securty doesn't get too bad than this will never happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well said...well said..

Orangetom

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The Horror stories that come out of the French ghettos is heart breaking, here is an example

The New French Revolution

You may find it interesting that it is estimated that 10 percent of the French population is Muslim but they also make up an estimated 70 percent of the prison population.

French prison stats

So much for Multiculturalism being such a sucess huh ? I think its a no Brainer that Multiracism is a success, it doesnt matter on your colour,Black, White , Yellow, Brown, who cares integration is the key, but bring in things like Upbringing, Beliefs, .Religion, Cultural differences etc and with each day that gos by its looking more and more like failure to me.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice

Its funny how easy people forget WHY there are so many Muslims there. France let them move in to escape persecution in their home land, a good portion are from Morocco... now things aren't what they expected and they riot.

I think you will see a world wide trend to protect borders in the near future... in ALL countries. Population is getting out of hand... not enough jobs to go around...

Idle hands get bitter and riot. Yes the French do practice "jobs for French people first" policies but I think that is happening everywhere

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join