It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NeoCon Arguements and Why They Should Be Warned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What drives most voters to the polls is that a canidate, does not matter what party they are affiliated with, they will say that they will support or oppose something. Yet, the canidates turn around and go the opposite ways. I do agree that the basis of what the parties had ONCE stood for has gone by. This is also what keeps many people from goint to the polls. By the way, your argument against the NeoCons argument has no parameters.

By no means do I support the NeoCons.

[edit on 10/30/2006 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoorahUSMC
And Gear just did #25, vanish. Oh it is nice to be proven right. To easy, I need harder sparring partners, where's DJ and JSO? At least they use links and debate without name calling.

Busy, man, I been busy. Out slaying liberals whenever they pop their heads up. It can only get worse the closer we get to the elections.

I'm just kidding; I know you have a sense of humor and won't be offended. But I have been busy.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I to have been busy, Halloween always increases the chances of a Zombie attack. One must keep an ear out for the first sign of a Class 1 outbreak. To help, if anyone dies of an "unknown" disease or of West Nile, Mad Cow, or a disease that is rare in AMerica be on caution they are covering something up. If the police are in a shoot out where the other side are all shot in the head try to play a crying family member to see the body in the morgue to check for the sings of a zombie.

Anyways, Gear did pull a #25, and remember, I didn't make these rules up. I found them on here and just found so many cases of them being broken by mostly the same people. Also, if Pill Limbaugh was on here, well, he'd probably be banned before anyone can read a post since he'd break all 25 and then some with one post ranting against blacks or MJF.

EDIT: Before you ask, no, I see nothing Conservative about Rush Limbaugh. Does he raise money for any conservative ideals? Or do anything for them? or does he just rant and rave about those evil blacks, gays, democrats, so forth. If you don't support anything that is conservative how can you be a conservative?

[edit on 31-10-2006 by HoorahUSMC]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow, I have just been proven right by Fox News! Yesterday and parts of today they have been blasting all those evil NeoCons that lost the election! I kid you not, on Monday they were praising Mike Dewince, Rick Santorum, and Rummy and for the past two days have done nothing but call them NeoCons that corrutped the party and cost them the election! They have been doing/saying the same thing I have the only difference is I've been saying it before the elections!

NeoCons have corrupted the Republican Party, while FN says only the Senators/Reps that lost were NeoCons and the ones that won are good conservatives that should be allowed to get away with anything they do as long as they support Bush, they are still there! Dick Cheney being the biggest. You can't blame Bush, that's like blaming Ted Bindy for the people he killed when he was mentally deranged and hired by the Republican Party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join