It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a puppet of the jesuits and NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
does any one agree that those that have the power would only allow alex jones to live and breathe and spout off about what he does because that is what they want him to do

why

because they are fully aware people are waking up all over the world to the lies and manipulation being fed to them and they are trying to corrall these people into listening to there own people who appear to be on our side but aren't really , the jesuits control both sides of everything which is KEY to understand and this is how they do there manipulation btw the jesuits as i understand it The Jesuits rule the Order of Illuminati which i belieive is made up of:

The Grand Orient
Council of 33rd degree Scottish Rite masons
Council of 13 degrees of the Bavarian Illuminati
B'Nai B'Rith Internation (high ranks)
The Committee of 300

( kind of like those that want to vote democrat this election like it will change anything, same type of thing as those thinking well i'll listen to alex jones and he will tell me what is really happening , and these awakening people naturally look for direction and BOOM there u have it ALEX JONES he lets people in on a few secrets here and there and enough to reinforce there beleifs about certain things while not giving them the whole story, subtly people that watch him may think "if this guy spends tons of time researching stuff and this is what he finds then i couldn't probably do any better on my own " and wow charlie sheen and others are listening to him and wow he snuck into bohemina grove and captured umm ... nothing much except to wet people's appetite's but essentially also lead them down endless paths which are designed to keep these people intentions of finding the truth purposefully distracted in a maze of info that either builds a LIST Of PEOPLE who will be put on a possible terror related risk to the u.s and if not just enough info to distract them enough till it is too late and the higher agenda is accomplished. by then people can know what ever they want and they can't do anyting about it becaue by be labeled terrorists they wave there right to a fair trial and what ever else

the scary thing is that maybe ATS is like this also maybe not desinged by the owners to do so but maybe it has become this way by default. just like many people in the CIA don't realize they are really working like the vatican's hitmen or a further extension of the jesuits who control the federal reserve (which is a fraud imo directly related to the sinking of the titanic which was designed to sink not for insuranse fraud (disinfo) but to ensure that John Jacob Astor, Ben Guggenheim, and Isa strauss 3 of the richest and most influential men in the world died on board because they were against the formation of the FED becuase they knew how fraudulent it was and also they would have been against WWI plans that the jesuits wanted to carry forth (the fed was developed shortly after the titanic sank)

i am anxiously awaiting the one liners that try to discourage critical thinking on this topic

[edit on 27-10-2006 by cpdaman]

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 27-10-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
does any one agree that those that have the power would only allow alex jones to live and breathe and spout off about what he does because that is what they want him to do

Or that if he was killed, people would turn to one of the many other people out there saying the same thing.

the scary thing is that maybe ATS is like this also maybe not desinged by the owners to do so but maybe it has become this way by default.

This has been covered thoroughly. Here are a few links:

ATS Government Experiment
ATS- A conspiracy of its Own
ATS a Conspiracy

[edit on 10/27/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As i understand Alex Jones deals with truth and concrete evidence of what he says, thats why he only talks about things he has proof for, but talking about Illuminati is a slippery slope the way i see it...its one word for many different things...besides saying that jesuits control the world, i think you are not giving enough credit to the rest of the corrupt scum...besides where is the proof???? i would like to see some if you dont mind

...i agree with you they are right up there but c'mon, the guy stood in front of the Bilderberg meeting with a megafone and spilled his guts out, and he recorded it on video, sneaked into bohemian groove.... and this is only example,

I say you get him a date of one of those B'Nai B'Rith Internation meetings and send him some info about them....

if they killed him everybody that knows his work would know its all true

[edit on 27-10-2006 by born_to_be_wired]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've been trying to contact him.
What is the best way to contact Alex Jones?
Also, I want to join the Illuminati too.
You know what they say; "If you can't beat them, then join them."

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
the point is that manipulation is best when the manipulators have an influencial hand on BOTH SIDES

The Jesuits rule the entire illuminati made up of the following

The Grand Orient
Council of 33rd degree Scottish Rite masons
Council of 13 degrees of the Bavarian Illuminati
B'Nai B'Rith Internation (highest ranks)
The Committee of 300

THINK ABOUT IT

BOTH SIDES what are the advantages? what u think is the REAL truth is just enough ( to corral) those looking for the real answers into another maze (albeit with more tidbits of higher knowledge)

alex snuck into bohemian grove big deal what did he get on film (anyone) nope anything juicy nope.

and if they kill him it would be used for elite's better meant , but only when the time is right . if they killed him right now

1 it would prove nothing.
2 while it would be stupid because it would get others to belive it would mean what he is saying is the truth, then they would could prop someone up to spew the same stuff he was saying in a way that further corrals those who are awakening to the truth,
so it would be foolish in killing him now cause others may falsely belive it means he is spuing the truth while a fraction of those that believe him being killed was becuase he is spewing truth will eventually figure out he was full of # and thus more people would reaching a higher level of understanding, being more of a uncorralled threat, a bigger nuisance if u will
and we apparently haven't reached that point yet, where the amount of awakened people are still the minority)

[edit on 27-10-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Jones is a little crazy, but most of what he says has at least some truth behind it. That doesn't mean he is or isn't legit, but since there's no evidence of Alex Jones being COINTELPRO (if anything the magnitude of this stories suggest the far opposite), I wonder why these kinds of threads (Alex Jones / ATS is a conspiracy) exist.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
I wonder why these kinds of threads (Alex Jones / ATS is a conspiracy) exist.

Now thats a stupid question to ask.
Look where your at, look what you are talking about, then take a good look who your dealing with..

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
evidence of alex jones being COINTELPRO would be very hard to find if was manipulation on both sides would it not

however this is a tid bit

watch Loose Change...the scene where he confronts Gergen, the part ...that Gergen mentioned that Alex had had an agreement and had breeched the gentlemen's agreement...kinda weird and then a few seconds later he says " i snuck in" and it is repeated

but as i said u want evidence that alex is cointpro what would be suffice him stating under oath "i alex jones am indeed cointpro" and secret film of me sneaking into a office where he says this infront of a panel at an illuminati trial

i apologize for the sarcasm and u do have a valid right to question everything but basically i look for PATTERNS In history and double crossing and back stabbing is a part of history and patterns which are succesful tend to repeat

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
ridiculous. trying to find too many mysteries. If Alex Jones was killed it would start an outcry and would probably accelarate the destruction of the NWO

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by Astygia
I wonder why these kinds of threads (Alex Jones / ATS is a conspiracy) exist.

Now thats a stupid question to ask.
Look where your at, look what you are talking about, then take a good look who your dealing with..

Enough said.

Excellent contribution to the topic, it all makes sense to me now. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

WOW!

Gergen mentioned that Alex had had an agreement and had breeched the gentlemen's agreement

Gergen thought Alex Jones was invited to the bohemian grove, and thus had violated the gentlemen's agreement that invitee's must agree to.
you'll notice that later Gergen says "did you crash it?" and jones says"yes" the gergen says he disrespects him for that...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
is anyone open minded to this or not

i would like a decent debate on why or why not

if someone doesn't love themselves then please don't answer because as this may sound silly someone not secure in there own skin has to fragile an ego to admit they they might not have been as knowledgable as someone else or as the ignorent may represent this to themselves using a poorer word choice and over simplifying things saying to themselves "what makes him smarter than me"... "bull# his theory is crap"

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Jones is a Jesuit plant. His rabid raving makes all conspiracy theories look loony tunes.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

cpdaman

I do. Sort of.

They'd allow him to live and breathe one way or another (They allow all of us to go on for ages about whatever we think, after all) but he's obviously been placed in an elevated position. Anyone can talk about conspiracies just as well as he can (or better in some cases). Plenty of people do. What makes this guy so special?

Answer - They need somebody to put a face on the conspiracy movement. And in this case, it's not the most flattering thing in the world. Which is exactly what they would want. He makes us look crazier than we really are. He sometimes makes us appear to be prone to violence.

Obviously, you've got to be a little off your rocker to take the abuse and the ridicule we get for even daring to think about this stuff but AJ takes the most outlandish aspects of it and makes a caricature of it.
edit on 9-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
- Alex Jones used to be informative. But he's now over the top and nutty.

- ATS isn't NWO controlled. It's run by average Americans who are making a living and trying to make a difference (and perhaps a few $$$ from advertising on the site)

- You people give the Jesuits too much NWO power. I get that the 'Jesuits' is part of conspiracy folklore, but seriously ..... I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

IMHO

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's actually quite reasonable to think or assume that he, Mr. Jones is one of "them" with the outline you provided. Even his name....Mr. Jones haha. *scratches head* I'm not going to accuse him of being a Jesuit because I have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me to find out his connections are more sinister than most realize.

That said, even if he wasn't "one of them" he is being controlled by "them". If he was a threat he would have been gone long ago. Noteriety does't keep you alive, not anymore. Don't believe me? Ask the family of Michael Hastings.

If he's alive its because he's aloud to be. If he's permited to be, its because he isn't a threat. It really is that simple.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If you honestly believe there is one shadowy organisation that controls the world; you and Alex probably have more in common than not.

There are hundreds of well funded ideologies world wide that manifest themselves as "conspiracies".

There's actually so much information out there it becomes boring (as in routine) when you start looking into evidence of these groups putting power before people .

Conspiracy artistes such as Jones serves the purpose of keeping it all sexy and current ( if not entirely accurate) which probably isn't a bad thing.

If he's only right about 1 thing out of 100 and alerts people to it; he's justified his existence...(still waiting on that 1 thing though..)

edit on 9-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

DrunkYogi
reply to post by cpdaman

Jones is a Jesuit plant. His rabid raving makes all conspiracy theories look loony tunes.

haha
Jones?
speak for your self
every time you put him down, you always seem to be doing what you attribute to him
have a nice day

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Jukiodone

Conspiracy artistes such as Jones serves the purpose of keeping it all sexy and current ( if not entirely accurate) which probably isn't a bad thing.

Yeah. Well, when he goes on CNN and starts screaming and threatening to start a war while all this crazy stuff is going on, I don't appreciate it. Considering the fact that my family and people I know are aware that I'm a conspiracy buff. When they see that, what do they think of me?

That's not entertainment anymore. That's agent provocateur territory. We don't need that kind of publicity when people already think we're crazy and dangerous.
edit on 9-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

if your familly judges you by some one's dramatics on cnn, then maybe jones isn't your most pressing issue
just sayin

top topics

<<   2 >>

join