It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Sincerely

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You have all made me.
For whatever is from itself is an empty life; it is self-made. Providence is foolish. Fate is an undiscerning thing.

I have been a creation of you all, I thank you all for the trials and tribulations you have presented me to harden me and show me the true nature of myself. I love you all as I love myself. I also thank and bless those who have taught you, and those that taught them as far back as it goes back. But what you have showed me has changed me. I am no longer the vile creature that used to perceive your actions as hateful and abusive I now endure that which I inflict on myself and help myself to not treat myself with such contempt and hatred. Everything you have put me through has been for you or rather me but still you because we are the same, one description yet inaccurate would be that we are one entity in a superposition, but that still does not encapsulate the entirety of ‘reality.’
I pray with earnest effort that I can realize my true potential before its too late, and what I mean by ‘I can realize’ is that we all agree upon one truth. Although it seems very impossible to agree with such separations present in myself (myself as a collapse of all of us onto one being, myself) I wanted to start this thread with a statement that would be thought of after viewing my post, because some people may actually take offense (I suppose) to my statements. I really wanted to express this on ATS/BTS because much of my journey was made possible by this website, to express myself and grow personally, it has been an amazing step to meet such criticism because it has spurred me onto realizing some of my ideals were ill thought-out or my approach wasn’t including everyone. Most people can’t accept the challenges that we actually present ourselves for self-evolution it becomes a blockade to our progress, by choice I have loved everyone, because I have been you to a greater or lesser degree and I entirely empathize with you regardless of your predilections. I want to express the fact that growth was impossible for me without a ‘separate’ conflicting me and Oh how I have grown. The opportunity that I seek is not for your acceptance or your ‘You’re Welcomes’ What I seek is a peace within myself that cannot be obtained without your help. I wish for everyone who reads this to seek a higher potential for themselves and I highly recommend accepting yourself but above all else, I would hope that you can accept the evil/difficult people for what they are, a part of you that you haven’t understood or accepted yet, because acceptance is the ultimate change in a persons life to be able to show someone they are misdirected but love them the same as a directed individual, granted I have tested my own patience with accepting some peoples hard-headedness. Yet I continue this rant not entirely for your benefit but for all of those who know they affect a person that is ultimately by choice weaker than themselves and yet they still accept them with their entire entirety. I want to let you all know I can never repay you, and it seems odd to reward difficulties or hard-headedness yet I understand a reward to simply be a causative effect of a particular set of actions. It’s a difficult task to accept and love those who don’t love and accept, but it is a necessary task to loving oneself in all of our depravity regardless of morals and right and wrong, because as a guideline right and wrong simply do not go far enough to express an impeccable life, or the mechanics behind leading an impeccable life. Where impeccability replaces the words ‘proper use of energy’ now one would look at proper and assume proper has its own guidelines and ‘measures’ or limits but in this instance proper has been used to mean the best or ‘healthiest’ decision, because a simple guide of rules (10 commandments) simply does not incorporate all the scenarios one confronts in life. Even Jesus’ DO UNTO OTHERS does not apply, because many people wish death even upon themselves. It is a sad day we are living in, although it is the brightest it has ever been, the reason for this phenomenon is because the light and the darkness are separating, or rather the light is realizing it is indeed light. In my situations the most godly people I have met have been the most ‘Fire-trUCKED’ … A person who is forced to accept themselves in a lesser state can easily accept themselves as a higher being. I would like to end this with another praise to those who still struggle, I am with you, I am you…. Jesus’ asked you to accept him so you could be saved but on the contrary I don’t wish to make such a claim, so on the other hand I wish for you to see that no matter the consequences that you should love yourself in the state you are, because the only to truly change yourself is to first accept the state you are currently in. You have to allow the light to enter the darkness for the light to increase. I love you all, and appreciate you and wish for us all to one day meet/cross paths and for me to assist you in your endeavors within my ‘unlimited’ capabilities regardless of whether or not you can, or WiLL assist me. Love is the acceptance of ALL Things. No Stone left unturned unloved. My friend you existence is impossible without REAL TRUE OMNIPOTENT Love. hilarious are descriptions ... we are all one... the individual reading this IS ME, and I love you, I mean this not as some silly superficial response you are truly my brother, yet even closer to me are you than death itself or life itself for you are the all. I wish for US to see each other and embrace our separateness because it is becoming void and non-existent for we have all had the same up-bringing regardless of division we have struggled to love ourselves and adversity yet we remain to be that which we struggle against. I endure you, and expect nothing else in return. It is not an unpleasant enduring that occurs but yet it is a waiting, and a pleasant waiting; to learn from the situations that arise from ignorance for light cannot be seen from light, it appears invisible until one who IS in darkness and than and only than does it seem magnificent. An excellent parable to keep in mind is…. Be as innocent as a dove and as slick/smart as a serpent.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
those are some beautiful words of truth i've seen.

join