It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry Unmasked: An Insider Reveals the Secret of the Lodge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well, this new book has finally come out!

catalog.osv.com...

By John Salza

A lifelong Catholic, John Salza was initiated into Wisconsin's Masonic Lodge, lured by the group's camaraderie and philanthropies. Yet, as he rose through the ranks, he became increasingly troubled by its dangerous teachings, mysterioius rituals, and complete incompatibility with the Catholic Faith.

Now, former Freemason, Shriner, and Lodge Officer John Salza reveals the astounding truths about what's really going on behind the Lodge door. For the first time, get a surprising, inside look at the group's controversial rituals, practices, and philosophies from one of their own -- secrets sworn to be upheld under the threat of death!

Essential for anyone affiliated with or considering the Lodge, their families, and their friends, this eye-opening book presents evidence on:

The desception in recruitment, initiation, and covenant oaths
The problematic ideology of Freemasonry and relativism
How Masonic spiritual beliefs contradict Catholicsm in particular -- and Christianity in general
Masonic conspiracies in the judicial system, schools, and government
And more!

Complete with a discussion of symbolism, relevant Church documents, papal decrees, extensive references, and a comprehensive glossary, Masonry Unmasked: An Insider Reveals the Secrets of the Lodge is the definitive resource for understanding American Freemasonry from a Catholic perspective. Step inside the Masonic temple, and unlock the secrets of the Lodge!

This book will reveal many things from someone who went through it all!!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There is a number of tell all tales to read out there and I've read a few now. But it may be worthwhile to read this guy's take on the subject since he is a catholic. I always was interested in the bitter war between the catholics and freemasons.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
There is a number of tell all tales to read out there and I've read a few now. But it may be worthwhile to read this guy's take on the subject since he is a catholic. I always was interested in the bitter war between the catholics and freemasons.

i'm a athysth (dunno if its right spelled) and i don't see it as a war, its more like a differents in meanings (don't ya think 2) and on the subject : i never saw a Masonic who truely could prove 2 me (or could convince me) he was a Masonic!! They have nice theory's on their believe on who the tue creator is!!! any1 who could show me some good facts on who's right, plz post them!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You can google and find all that you want about masonic rites on the web. No need to fork over money for that. Some of the sites are quite detailed. I'm not a mason myself, but have a friend who is, and he said that the stuff I showed him was pretty much word for word correct.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

Now, former Freemason, Shriner, and Lodge Officer John Salza reveals the astounding truths about what's really going on behind the Lodge door. For the first time, get a surprising, inside look at the group's controversial rituals, practices, and philosophies from one of their own

Why is it that every time a new book on the subject has been published on the subject for the past 300 years, it always claims to be "for the first time"?

-- secrets sworn to be upheld under the threat of death!

Gimme a break. The liar Salza has never been "threatened with death", at least not by the Masons. However, a couple of centuries ago, he may have gotten in hot water from his murderous, pedophile-protecting church.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
just from the external source posted in the opening of this thread i get something of a "Cookie cutter" feeling from this book, sounds like one of dozens of books from anti-mason writers.. most of which start "My great grandpappy was a mason, and i inheirated his books.. and their ebil!!"

and honestly, i have learned not to give much stock in anything that anyone presents to me "from a catholic perspective" 1800 years of wars, lies and murder has kind of ruined their credibility with me.. and have you ever noticed how alot of catholics, when in debate on spiritual subjects always start out with "Well, i was RAISED to belive".. so what.. your saying you cant think for yourself.. and only belive what your parents tell you?? my parents told me that a fat man in a red suit will bring my toys once a year if i was good.. turns out they lied

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm sure it's a nice little book- go ahead and read it. There is nothing in there that will knock your socks off. There is not much that you will read that you can't find here on ATS

Honestly the author is trying to make a few $$$ rehashing the same old same old. Like what said above it's a 300 year ritual that doesn't change so nothing "new" or "first time seen" will be told.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

and complete incompatibility with the Catholic Faith.

Odd. THe RCC forbids catholics from becomming freemasons. What took him so long as to realize this?

The problematic ideology of Freemasonry and relativism

Sounds like a cultural conservative shocked at the idea of people being equal really. Masonry is a radical liberal organization, in the old sense of the words. Looks like it took this guy a while to realize that, and reject it.

How Masonic spiritual beliefs contradict Catholicsm in particular -- and Christianity in general

Why should anyone care if some guy, who joined the masons even though the church explicitly forbids it, some day decides that its no in accord with the church?
I mean, clearly, he's not much of a 'catholic authority' no?

I suppose we will have to wait to see if anoyne bothers to read the book to see if his arguements hold any water.

I mean, really, this is like a liberal baptist joining the KofC and saying 'omg, they're not in line with normal liberal baptist teachings!!!!!'

[edit on 29-10-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm gonna purchase this book after I come back from the Dominican Republic. It should be an interesting read for me. It's from a Catholic perspective, which is good for me. I'll post a few excerpts if I get the chance.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That sounds good
It will be interesting to see your review.

new topics

top topics

join