It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will be with a Freemason Member on a trip for a week

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As the title says I will be with an actual Freemason member for about a week on a vacation trip. I'm sure the person will get a lil drunk atleast once so I can get some info out of him. He's not exactly bright either. I can def trick him into letting out some info.

Any tips?

I will be leaving for this trip around Dec 9.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think you've got the wrong idea. There's nothing secret about Freemasonry, you could join it yourself if you tried hard enough.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hmm I thought freemasons were superior human beings? Was your friend not that bright before or after joining up?

hmm well uh.. don't take advantage of him when he's drunk cause he might be thrown out of the cult err order err brotherhood. He will hate you for life if you like do that.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Hmm I thought freemasons were superior human beings?

Only the ones on ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Doubt you will get nill out of him, he doesnt know anymore than you do more than likely.
I have close relatives who are/were in the mason (33 degree,etc.)
No big deal, the only thing I know that was different is that they traveled to different countries and did not lack in the money area. Is that because of freemasonry, or just pure networking.

I wouldnt consider either to be enlightened. If they were, they wouldnt have conquered the dieing process.

Peace

Dalen

CX

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why don't you save yourself a lot of beer money and ask the masons here on ATS?

Anyway, if he's as thick as you make out, is he going to be at any particularly high level in order to have any info to give anyway? Probably nothing you can't find out here or in a book.

CX.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There is nothing "secret" about Freemasonry. If you want to know what the Masons believe, go to the Philosophical Research Society's site, or read a book by Manly P.Hall or John Churchward. It's all there. I have an uncle, ex actually, that is a 33rd degree Mason.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 27-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Seems an odd way to treat a freind that you are going on vacation with.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Seems an odd way to treat a freind that you are going on vacation with.

Struck me the same way Nygdan.

One must wonder why someone interested wouldn't just say "Hey, what's this Freemasonry stuff about anyway?"

It's surprising how much Freemasons LOVE to talk about the craft when asked.

...and we're NOT forbidden to do so, so getting him drunk isn't necessary at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The timing that is. I was talking to one of the Masons at work yesterday and he told me about a member that took the degrees, lead the lodge(sorry, can't remember the title) and all and became disillusioned that there wasn't more. He thought there was some sort of "secret" knowledge. I wonder how many people enter Masonry with this thought only to find out differently.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
As the title says I will be with an actual Freemason member for about a week on a vacation trip.

Any tips?

An Actual Freemason? For real? A really real Freemason?

Wow!

Any tips?

Yep, join reality.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ask him if there are any in Paris, the city in France.

Like the French King tried to eliminate them due to his big debt to the masons.

Their ships left the ports France and Spain never to return.

They arose again in England around the time of Newton.

Well that was part of a tv special.

Does he have a uniform for meetings.

They have secret ceremonies.

Find out all you can and tell us.

Well we are all ats members.

Have a good time.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Ask him if there are any in Paris, the city in France.

Yes, there are many Lodges in Paris.

Like the French King tried to eliminate them due to his big debt to the masons.

That was the Templars, not the Masons.

Does he have a uniform for meetings.

No uniforms. Standard dress for meetings is suit and tie, along with proper Masonic regalia (apron, jewel and collar if an officer, etc.).

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
ya know i just wanna say what kind of a friend are you to say these things about this guy for one and lets assume for just a moment that your just stuck going on this trip for work or something and dont really like him, why would he tell you anything at all....if probably doesnt like you. AND anything he is going to tell is basically how they all get together and have fun and goto lodge and blah blah blah, but your not even a good human being who why would he give you any enlightenment at all.

How do i know your not a good human being? simple, your talking about getting this guy drunk so you can get extort information from him about a socieity that you yourself dont have anything to do with and have no purpose knowing. that's just as bad as if you came on here and said oooh i'm going on this trip with this hottie with a big rack, hopefully i'll get her drunk enough to nail her guys.

Real respectible man, So go get some sort of life and some morals and maybe just maybe you may become a good enough person to even get accepted to our craft someday.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ask him what happeneds to peopl when the lost word is presented to people!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeht
Ask him what happeneds to peopl when the lost word is presented to people!

I'm curious myself. What DOES happen? Do you have any idea? I'd love to hear it.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The timing that is. I was talking to one of the Masons at work yesterday and he told me about a member that took the degrees, lead the lodge(sorry, can't remember the title) ...

Are you thinking of Worshipful Master? A lovely old phrase which means 'he who is most full of worship (for the Lord)'.

... and all and became disillusioned that there wasn't more. He thought there was some sort of "secret" knowledge. I wonder how many people enter Masonry with this thought only to find out differently.

This is unfortunately quite a problem within masonry, and one of the biggest reasons why people leave, or lose interest.

Despite all that is said to a newcomer about what freemasonry is, and what it isn't, there always those who believe there is more. Consequently people join for a variety of reasons (actually joining for the business connections is quite common) and then get quite disappointed when nothing happens.

After leaving the Chair is quite a common time for people to leave as there is many years of work required to achieve the Chair, and the year itself is very busy. Once all that is over it can be very anti-climactic.

[edit on 10/28/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
As the title says I will be with an actual Freemason member for about a week on a vacation trip. I'm sure the person will get a lil drunk atleast once so I can get some info out of him.

Is he an alcoholic? Crikey - what sort of trip are you going on?

He's not exactly bright either.

So he's a stupid drunkard? Sounds like a fun trip

I can def trick him into letting out some info.

Well, if he's a stupid drunkard then I agree you def can. Not sure how useful it will be though.

Any tips?

Yup. Always drink responsibly. Don't let this person get behind the wheel after a few jars. And if he starts crying and putting his arm around you after a few beers move away and don't be left alone with him.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yup. Always drink responsibly. Don't let this person get behind the wheel after a few jars. And if he starts crying and putting his arm around you after a few beers move away and don't be left alone with him.

HHAHAHA... OMg.. I have to say that one made me smile.

Yeah uh.. you do not need to get the poor fellow drunk, though I am sure he would not mind, I know I wouldnt.. I would even make up fantastic tales to entertain your simple minded way of looking at things...

Want to know what masons really are? .. Just ask one.. it really is that simple.. I asked one, they offered to let me join and take a tour of the incredible building where they meet.. Nothing.. "special" just a few good guys getting to gether, or so it appears.. I have not actually joined yet but I can assure you they are not evil people bent on dominating the world...

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i gotta say i have to agree that your comming off alittle misguided and more then alittle immoral, dont go into this like your a spy and your trying to get some great secret out of him.. and whats more... dont even wait till he is drunk.. ask him before the first beer is even done.. more then likely he will be happy to tell you if you ask with genuine interest in what it is all about, and not like your some conspiracy nut.

I see masons everyday, the more common masonic symbols (the compass and square, the double headed eagle and the 33*) are burned into my mind and i notice damn near every mason i come into contact with... most masons would rather claw out their own eyes then go a day without their ring, pin or belt buckle. and i have never met a mason who wasnt happy as a kid on his birthday to be recognised by someone who wasnt a nut job, and equally as happy to talk about the tenants of the craft.

ML and tinity would be better suited to give you a figure on it, but there is probably only a good 5 to 10% of what takes place in a lodge that they wont discuss. and most of what they wont discuss is acually available on the net if you look for it.

so my suggestion, rather then trying to use subterfuge and booze to try to glean information from him, and risk alienating him... go at it with the hopes of educating yourself.. and ask questions that he would be happy to answer, such as the early days of the order, the story of hiram abiff, who was albert pike and why he was so important to american masonry. then if he proves to be comfortable with the subject, ask him about the bad press, the alligations of satanism, the murder of william morgan and stuff like that... but dont go at it like your digging for dirty laundry, go at it like your digging for truth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join