It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. death toll in Iraq worst in a year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
looks like the plan of mass slaughter by America towards the middle eastern people is worsening.

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The number of American troops killed in Iraq in October reached the highest monthly total in a year Thursday after four Marines and a sailor died of wounds suffered while fighting in the same Sunni insurgent stronghold.

The U.S. military said 96 U.S. troops have died so far in October, the most in one month since October 2005, when the same number was killed. The spike in deaths has been a major factor behind rising anti-war sentiment in the United States, fueling calls for President Bush to change tactics.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Mehran]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran

looks like the mass slaughter by America towards the middle eastern people is worsening.

Is this like a double negative or what?
I have never seen such a worse mis-interpretation of a headline article as this.
US death toll worst in a year=the mass slaughter by America towards the middle eastern people is worsening? Like what the....
:shk:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

looks like the mass slaughter by America towards the middle eastern people is worsening.

Is this like a double negative or what?
I have never seen such a worse mis-interpretation of a headline article as this.
US death toll worst in a year=the mass slaughter by America towards the middle eastern people is worsening? Like what the....
:shk:

I don't care since my english is not so perfect but this shows that your plan in Iraq is failing and soon you will get kicked out of the middle east. All you Americans ever do is talk about wars and start them. you truly are the biggest warmongerers in history.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I don't care since my english is not so perfect but this shows that your plan in Iraq is failing and soon you will get kicked out of the middle east. All you Americans ever do is talk about wars and start them. you truly are the biggest warmongerers in history.

Knowing you as I do, Mehran, don't pull the "my english is not so perfect" card on me.
You knew exactly what you purposely wrote, hence you still not correcting it other than to add the words "plan of".

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Havent you been banned here yet moron..ah..mehran.hopefully yot will be under 1 of the larger bombs about to hit all over iran.in fact your so anti american why dont you join in the fun?hehehe

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
Havent you been banned here yet moron..ah..mehran.hopefully yot will be under 1 of the larger bombs about to hit all over iran.in fact your so anti american why dont you join in the fun?hehehe

He states his point of view,
good for him, especially when peopel such as yourself ignore the post's material and rather call them a moron!

You'll be the one banned before him, grow up and debate like an adult.

top topics

join