It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK intoduces compulsory biometric ID cards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
what happening to our country???

Nothing special. You're just ready to join the EU/NWO. Congratulations.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
The most sophisticated form of surveillance on people will be used to control their activities.
Those wishing to buy or to sell anything will have to present official permission to do so
(According to Rev. 13:17, "no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.") Radio, TV programs, and the press will strive to shape the most favorable image of the world Leader in order to strengthen his political power and admiration among people.

For this reason the Savior warned His disciples: "Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth" (Lk. 21:34-36).

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

helen...

OMG! Could be right there!

I definately think this is the NWO at work! If this comes through then i guess im emigrating! The UK will be already lost!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalistenics

I definately think this is the NWO at work! If this comes through then i guess im emigrating! The UK will be already lost!

Don't emigrate in Belgium. We started to receive these electronics ID cards some month ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
... due to lax enforcement of existing immigration laws and screening procedures.

We have now become a major international crime centre because it is so easy to land here' and setup shop.

Thanks Globalists, thanks for destroying my country!

it is the same here in the USA, we have to buckle down and comply with the "master" and yet they leave our borders boreous and wide open!
I guess the NWO did this for a reason, so we can me numbered as their SLAVES!

I would never be Bio-IDed, NEVER GIVE IN TO THE MASTERS! DO NOT BECOME A "SLAVE"! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!

helpful facts where you can see proof the NWO coming soon:
www.infowars.com...

Other Biometrics in the News
www.infowars.com...

"I think ID cards are an excellent idea! I don't drive and so have to carry around my passport (and what is a passport if not an identity card in another form?) whenever I go out so I can get served. ID cards will also make daily transactions a lot easier, no need for all those utility statements, authorisations etc whenever you want to open bank accounts. Shame it's not coming in until 2007 though!"
Kevin Larkin, London, UK
--A HAPPY (BRAINWASHED) SLAVE TO THE NWO--

"I congratulate David Blunkett on his persistence to get ID cards for the UK. It could not come soon enough. I think it is a disgrace that it will take 10 years to complete. I think it will work and I'm happy to have finger and iris recognition on my passport. We need to bring our national security procedures into the 21st century."
Stephen Bishop, UK
--ANOTHER HAPPY SLAVE--

"I think ID cards are a fantastic idea. As a publican, I find it very difficult to spot underage drinkers. An ID card would solve all that. I feel that if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't be opposed to the cards."
Emma Wilson, England
--IGNORANT FOOL WHO WOULD SUPPORT HITLER!--

"I think we should take it a step further and add a person's DNA profile to the ID cards. Surely this would be a tremendous help to the police in tracing serious offenders. As far as civil liberties are concerned, only the criminal element could possibly have any objection. Personally, I have always been in favour of recording the DNA profile of each newborn (and by definition innocent) child at birth, to be kept in a national database. This could be of immense benefit to the world of medical research, as well as to the police for the reason mentioned previously."
A.J. Barrow, Holland
--A NWO SUPPORTER AND ILL BET IS IN THE NWO--

FIGHT THE MARK!

DO NOT BECOME:
MARKED!!
DO NOT BECOME:
MARKED!!
DO NOT BECOME:
MARKED!!

SOON IT WILL BE:

"PAPERS PLEASE."

AND YOU WILL FEAR YOUR GOVERNMENT, WHEN IN REALITY GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR YOU!

I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH!!

FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Mabye some things will happen in the next few years to "convince" the people that this is good for them. I fear for my country!

I will fight, who is with me? And what do you think is the best way to fight this?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Mabye some things will happen in the next few years to "convince" the people that this is good for them. I fear for my country!

I will fight, who is with me? And what do you think is the best way to fight this?

be public, get a crowd.
i dont know about UK but goto your local park near a busy road with a foghorn and signs, with some supporters and protest!
Let it be heard that you will not be MARKED and tell others to fight the ENSLAVEMENT!
Wish i could be in your town supportin ya. FIGHT THE ENSLAVEMENT!
JUST SAY "HELL NO! WE WONT!"
And demand that your God-given rights and privacy be protected because YOU ARE NOT A CRIMINAL! YOU ARE NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!

p.s. did they actually vote to repeal the magna carta? i heard some where they wanted to. cause That's not cool if they did.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I've been told for a good friend that the UK will take blood samples when you go through the screening for your I.d card. This will build a nice dna database for them

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Don't emigrate in Belgium. We started to receive these electronics ID cards some month ago.

here in the USA it has been talked about, but nothing yet. Some states in the USA make you get a thumb print for your drivers license, i live in a state in which i do not.
to see some one protest this out right invasion of privacy and destroying our ideals of "innocent until proven guilty"
click below.

www.prisonplanet.com...

watch it all the way, after the news he shows you what the news doesn't.

Maybe you should try this with all of your supporters and get media attention!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I love the argument of "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear".

Well I DO have something to hide - my animosity to this corporate, consumer, line-your-pockets government we and many other countries have.

It's when we have the cards and then the rules start to change so that I, as a person who likes to think, read and expand my awareness, then become the enemy.

The argument should read....."If you are a subserviant sheep who will tow OUR line then you have nothing to fear".

At least it's more accurate.

As for the "it will reduce terrorism" argument....well what can I say.....if a criminal wants one of these cards forged, there will be an abundance of people who can do it and the argument is thus negated.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaitan
I love the argument of "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear".

Well I DO have something to hide - my animosity to this corporate, consumer, line-your-pockets government we and many other countries have.

It's when we have the cards and then the rules start to change so that I, as a person who likes to think, read and expand my awareness, then become the enemy.

The argument should read....."If you are a subserviant sheep who will tow OUR line then you have nothing to fear".

At least it's more accurate.

As for the "it will reduce terrorism" argument....well what can I say.....if a criminal wants one of these cards forged, there will be an abundance of people who can do it and the argument is thus negated.

I totally agree with you.

I think when they refer to reducing terrorism they actually mean reducing awarness etc.
If effect if these cards come through, i believe people like us would be classed as terrorists.
Once people aware of the situation and willing to fight are out of the way then there nothing left to stop them!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I totally agree with you.

I think when they refer to reducing terrorism they actually mean reducing awarness etc.
If effect if these cards come through, i believe people like us would be classed as terrorists.
Once people aware of the situation and willing to fight are out of the way then there nothing left to stop them!

As the saying from in Nazi Germany goes:

First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niem�ller

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/11/12/wbord12.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/11/12/ixworld.html&secureRefresh=true&_requestid=22654
"The fledgling agency is scheduled to start work in January 2005 with a �4 million budget and a staff of 30."

Honestly to all you in the EU and UK (are you guys in the EU?)

Something will happen, (done by a "terrorist"[a.k.a. NWO]) to make this wonderful new sucker of money get BIGGER! and they will say, SUBMIT! DO THE ID CARD! and if you dont you will be branded a terrorist. sorry guys, my best bet for all ya' all is move to New Hampshire, USA.

www.freestateproject.org:8080...

If things really start getting worst in wisconsin im gonna hit the road. and go to Vermont (big liberal state, little to no ID requirements) or hopefully the new libertarian state, New Hampshire.
(maybe drive though Canada so i wont have to get stopped people asking for my "papers please. well maybe Canada will do that too, oh boy
)

either way, it looks like the NWO is starting its offensive moves.
So i say:
D-FENCE!
D-FENCE!
FIGHT THE MARK!
"Just say "NO!" to a national Bio-ID"!
Good Luck to all ya' all.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
yea new hampshire! LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yes in the UK were in the EU more than our goverment will admit.

A terror attack would give them more public support over here, then again we dont even need the attack they can just sit the army outside the airports agin for a week and the country starts to panic.

I've been trying to move over the pond but because I'm from england no way.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"I already have:
A birth certificate
A marriage certificate
A driving licence
A National Insurance Number
A passport
Every peddler of junk mail in the country has my address. So why do I need to pay another �39 just to be sure who I am?"

Pretty much sums it up if you ask me. I'm fighting it all the way.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
well it might go ahead, but we won't see it in action until 2015 i think. I talked about it to my college teacher today and he said it will be going through a test phase first

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There used to be a saying in the 60's. "BURN BABY, BURN."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join