It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OJ, "If I Did It"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

When did the National Enquirer get status above Bat Boy?
Bat boy is a product of Weekly world news, not the National Enquirer!

the Enquirer has been on the up and up for years now.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Bat boy is a product of Weekly world news, not the National Enquirer!

the Enquirer has been on the up and up for years now.

I really don't see a difference:

www.nationalenquirer.com...

[edit on 27-10-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well I think most know he did it, but money can buy a ticket out of jail these days with a "crooked" (clever/loophole expoliting) lawyer. Even if he isn't, indeed, guilty, he of course is an insensitive, sick, MF for bringing this out for monetary gain. Well done OJ you loose either way

[edit on 27-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Truly......in the USA it is NOT wether your innocent or guilty.
It IS all about who can pay for the 'trickiest' lawyer.

I have personal experiance with this little fact.

And obviously....so does Mr OJ Simpson.................

I was on the loosing end however, for the 'ex' comes from a family full of lawyers.....and I, the innocent party, wound up punished for his misdeeds.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
After many lawsuits, the Enquirer decided to post only true stories.

That was years ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

After many lawsuits, the Enquirer decided to post only true stories.

That was years ago.

www.nationalenquirer.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Intrepid,

You see, those people really have messed up lives. Shock!!!

Brad paid $500 for a hooker, Angelina is heartbroken, bla bla bla......

I know its hard to believe, but i think this is what $$$$$$ does to people!

In any case, OJ, imo, is guilty as sin.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Where are all the people that don't believe in conspiracies now? Furthermore, I bet if a good shrink read OJ's book he or she would guarantee that this guy did it based upon his comments - his need to confess and clear his conscience.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

In any case, OJ, imo, is guilty as sin.

Yup. I did:

Originally posted by intrepid
Am I saying he didn't do it? Hell, no. I think he's guilty as hell BUT I'm not buying anything from the Enquirer. I'm not buying their spin, or their magazine.

Edit: To add, who's trying to sell what? I never thought I could think less of the Enquirer, I've got to get rid of absolutes. :shk:

[edit on 27-10-2006 by intrepid]

I'm just debating the motivation of the Enquirer. $ imo.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I remember OJ runnin' for the Bills... and runnin' through airports in that '70's rent-a-car commercial, and the "Dingo" boots ads... he's still runnin' for the "bills" and he still wears shoes, do you think we could persuade him to run through a secure modern US international airport "just for old times sake"?

Victor K.

43'

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't see how a book like this could get OJ in any kind of trouble seeing as it would be written as a work of fiction acording to the legal history of the thing. OJ was found not guilty, after all, and this would merely be his extrapolation of events as they COULD have played out.

However, could a book like this shed new light as to how this crime actually happened? Yes, of course. This is OJ Simpson after all. He was found NOT GUILTY.. that doesn't mean he is INNOCENT.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I don't know if it gives any more credibility to this Enquirer story, but MSNBC has it on their site now, the source is still The Enquirer though.

MSNBC - O.J. Simpson to confess — hypothetically

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No comment on the book, but Im pretty sure OJ Simpson didnt do it. From what I know, the Police dont believe he did it either. They believe his son did it, and the car chase that dominated the news that day was a distraction so his son could get away. His son apparently sold drugs, and the victim owed money to him.

www.reference.com...
Another theory that has been put forth is that Simpson's son, Jason Simpson, committed the murders. This is the central theory of a book by William Dear titled O.J. is Guilty, But Not of Murder (ISBN 0-9702058-0-5). This book attempts to explain Simpson's incriminating behavior and the incriminating evidence, and also presents an alternative theory of how the murders took place.

This would explain Simpsons behavior following the murders, "such as the self-incriminating statement to police, the attempt to flee, the suicide note, the apologies to the police who eventually arrested him, the inability to remember how he had cut his finger to the bone the night of the murders, or his differing statements about his whereabouts during the time of the murders." This also explains "how Simpson's DNA was at the murder scene and the victims' blood was inside his car and his home."
Also,

www.reference.com...
Photos of Nicole with known criminals of the drug trade in a hot tub and on a bed were shown on the news. Simpson said he was upset when he saw his children associated with the drug scene with which Nicole had apparently become involved.
Barry Hoestler, a private investigator hired for the Simpson case by Robert Shapiro, said Nicole talked about the idea of opening a restaurant with Ron Goldman as her partner, and financing it with coc aine profits. Hoestler said Nicole and her friends were "over their heads with some dope dealers".

Another take on this, though it probably deserves its own thread.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by JohnDoe43]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If this really gets published I hope no one buys this sick peice of trash. It really is a shame if this does happen and people buy it. Talk about bad karma.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Yeah,

I believe that they could get him on perjury.

Yet the penalties for that are minuscule. Usually not worth the cost of the prosecution.

I seem to remember a certain president who was impeached due to perjury a little while ago. No one worried about the cost of the prosecution on that one.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well to begin with, he was never prosecuted...

He was Impeached..

But point taken..

Semper

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Can you imagine having to tell your kids: yeah I killed mommy but it was all her fault that lying..

But daddy daddy how could you ... 'shut up!' I got paid to write, err read no uh.., dictate that book.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm amazed by all the mind readers we have here at ATS. You guys who all seem to psychically "know" he did it should start your own hotline of something.

Btw, I'm not saying I think he's innocent. Afterall, I wasn't a juror at the trial, so I haven't seen all the evidence. And something tells me the same is true of all or our local mindreaders.

Just a thought...

Vas

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If Oj did not commit the murders then he was cursed with bad luck to have alot of evidence point his way. I think he did do it, I watched the trial almost everyday. (was in college) I have a theory that he had a baseball bat to inflict disabling blows to victims before knifings.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Btw, I'm not saying I think he's innocent. Afterall, I wasn't a juror at the trial, so I haven't seen all the evidence. And something tells me the same is true of all or our local mindreaders.

Where were YOU AT!!!

The most publicized trial in history and still unmatched for the open extent that the evidence was on display for the entire world to see...

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join