It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ralph Ring Otis Carr UFO Video - Check It!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Tesla protege builds & flies UFO's...

This is a new Project Camelot Interview - cool!

New Ralph Ring Otis Carr UFO Video: Aquamarine Dreams - Check It!

p.s. looked for cross-posts - didn't see any...

For those not familiar with Project Camelot, check it here: (great John Lear video/interview as well) Project Camelot

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
..in my Project Camelot thread here

It is essential viewing if you are truly passionate on filling in the gaps between Dr Greer, David Icke, military industrial complex, free energy, stuff going on behind the scenes that would blow our minds. Ralph Ring is talking about events he experienced in the 1950s, lord knows where they are today with technology but one thing's for sure... General Motors are a bunch of cretins - we already knew that from watching Michael Moore's 'Roger and Me' but this really makes me sad for the future of mankind if we are being deliberately prevented from progressing and evolving for the sake of the almighty dollar.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
OK - my apologies - I just received the e-mail from Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy at PC this afternoon.

Mods can re-direct if they wish.

I agree though - the video is a must see...

Thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's good to see this topic get a thread of its own. The more exposure, the better. And there's a good chance this thread won't be ruined by people trying to 'have a go' at Bill Ryan rather than actually discuss the subject matter itself. The things Ralph Ring speaks of are things we need to have a good clear open debate about, and not be hijacked by derailers. I think it's important people are made aware that our best and brightest are not given the opportunity to blossom if it happens to contravene the 'bottom line' of their employer. Imagine the horror Mr Ring must have felt when his workable plans for free energy production were instructed to go 'into the shredder'. And then told to get back to work and continue with the futile pretend bs premise as if it never happened.

I'm wondering if SETI is set up around the same modus operandi. Perhaps Dr Greer wasn't lying when he said earlier this year he had a source from within SETI who came forward and said they have received 'multiple signals'. I wonder if this person was told just to 'ignore it', be a good little boy and carry on with his 'work'? Hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wow, I am impressed.

I didn't know that this went on but he is right. I have tried as many other people have tried to tell that there is no need for us to have monies and time has no meaning.

I hope that one day people will wake up and realize that they have to stop working for others and making them rich. Everyone has to work together to help one another. Earth supplies us what we need to exist.

We have to stop letting them destroy our air, soil, waters. I have no doubt they realize we are waking up and they have prepared well.

Why do you think all this is going on now, it is to keep us and our minds occupied and when we decide to do something about it, they will have the weapons and camps ready and waiting for us.

TO SAY WE THE PEOPLE ARE IN A PICKLE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yessiree - kind of hard to discount what the 'ole crodger relates. The feds, if Ralph's account is completely on the level (and I have no reason to doubt him - he sure sounds sincere enough), will have some 'splaining to do when the rest of this story sees the light of day.

I'm especially intrigued by this whole concept of 'the guvmt' "shutting him down" and confiscating his work with the emphatic and primary justification that the Technology jeapordizes the "monetary system" of the USA (and, presumably and consequently, the free world).

It's high time the rest of us have a say in this. If the technology exists - WE HAVE A RIGHT TO IT. It's incomprehensible that the oil interests can continue to choke our air, steal our money, force us into 'iron buggys' to get around and worst of all: deny us the free energy (no pun intended) that would launch humankind into the future. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS!

Thanks for your feedback folks - a worthy topic indeed (and oh so appropriate for the conspiracy-minded at ATS)...

[edit on 10/26/2006 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Very Kool!

I love the way this guy describes what it is like to fly in a saucer. It seems like these guys were reborn atlantians or something.

Notice how they say that: you must not disturb the financial system...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah the 'monetary system' threat is big. IMO it has a lot to do with much of the cover-up. Defense advantage =~25%, fear facor =~25%, OIL MONEY =~50%,eh?

Another curiosity of this film: I've seen some of those schematics they show in the video elsewhere - can't remember exactly where, but it didn't have anything to do with Ralph or Otis - maybe one of the Lear threads. In fact, looking through the video again, they really didn't make a distinction or reference at the source of those schematics - just kind of flashed 'em up on the screen as Ralph was reminiscing. I suppose we're to assume they came from the Otis lab.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Very Kool!

I love the way this guy describes what it is like to fly in a saucer. It seems like these guys were reborn atlantians or something.

Notice how they say that: you must not disturb the financial system...

What did they say about being inside, did they feel movement, I think
they won't be able to tell if it goes 900mph.

Can they see outside cause no picture has ever identified the craft.

Did he explain the dark cloud cover or the bright orb surrounding the
craft at times.

The instruments must be all they have to go on like in a submarine.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

If you can then see it yourself. In general it was an experience that happened but they can't really remember it. Like annother reality I guess. A dream or not?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Lyne - Ralph said that movement was more temporal than physical, i.e., the craft rather jumped through time from one place to another rather than whip around. He said he did not feel the movement that the craft was experiencing.

I don't recall him saying anything about seeing outside, the orb, or cloud cover - but it was a fairly long interview - almost an hour. I'll have to watch it again to be sure...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
I don't recall him saying anything about seeing outside, the orb, or cloud cover - but it was a fairly long interview - almost an hour. I'll have to watch it again to be sure...

Actually it was mentioned that during the experiment which supposedly took them 10 miles from the original base, they left the craft, gathered grass, rocks, and whatever else was outside the craft. The reason being (supposedly) is that after they returned back to the "take-off base" that none of them had any memory of anything happening at all. They then were asked how they got grass stains on their pants and to empty their pockets which contained the grass, rocks (whatever).

I've followed the Otis Carr stories for a very long time and I found this video to be very entertaining. And even I will admit that "Ralph Ring" tells his story very sincerely.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The "remind you that you just went 10 miles" deal also caused me to think
"surrrrrreeee they went ten miles, and didn't remember"

But there is much sincerityin the tale, and much interesting data that matches Hutchinsons work...

Maybe John Lear is right, and there is a spiritual componant, that we aren't truly getting yet...

In my opinion... an extremely well based, and elaborate lie, or good evidence of a scientific coverup.

and we can learn much from either...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Oh man, I can easily tell that half of what this man says in the video is complete BS. Take a look at his eyes, hand movement and speech pattern. The only two persons I've seen who seem to be telling the truth straight from their hearts are Dan Burisch and John Lear.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Some folks see a man full of BS, others see a man full of sincerity, some see a confused man, others a charletain, while a whole bunch don't know what to think.

That's why we're here.

We don't know the man being interviewed personally, nor do we know the wide range of other witnesses, abductees, government agents, ex-agents, etc., etc.

This particular individual exhibits a few quirks of body language that some may interpret as questionable, though there is not enough there and certainly not enough ancillary evidence presented to come to a conclusion one way or the other.

It is offered here only in the hopes of inviting discourse, provoking thought, expanding potential knowledge, and ideally, encouraging further inquiry.

Thanks for your collective feedback - on to the next one!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Can they see outside cause no picture has ever identified the craft.

Did he explain the dark cloud cover or the bright orb surrounding the
craft at times.

The instruments must be all they have to go on like in a submarine.

The possible reason why they didn't feel any movement is because they had nothing to base there speed of off...visually that is. If they could look out a window and see trees passing by they'd say "damn we're going fast." But according to him they didn't have any means of looking outside the ship...so how do you know it's even moving? You don't, until you get out of the ship and realize you've traversed across a field.

The ship must have gone a fraction of the speed of light for them to not even feel the ship jerk during "take off". It must have gone instantly into that high speed when, according to Ralph, the passengers all focused on that aquamarine colour, and suddenly they had landed. They traversed so fast that they didn't even realize it even happened.

And if understood Ralph, they used mental power to "move" the ship. They had to all focus on a certain colour, when suddenly Otis told them they had landed. So from that I assume that there are no insturments. Rather the only instrument is your mind. We only use 10% of our brain power...50 people focusing on one thing equals 500% power. That's what Ralph meant when he said Otis said you have to go past your mind.

(When I mean there were no instruments, I mean like a joystick or a throttle lever)

[edit on 7-11-2006 by T_Nexis]

Ram

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ahh - I found the thread - last post 7-11-06

He was first shown a prototype - i think this one is a small prototype.

They gradualy turned up the energy/electricity/booster in it - And he was allowed to touch it.
From what I understand - It creates an energy field that effects the brain - as well as the metal.

The effect on the brain is that it overruns the capacity of the brain and so it becomes sort of a dream-machine. Where you have to rely on your higher self soul heart - And not try make sense of it sorta. Like you mostly can't in dreams.

He said he's fingers went into the metal - hehe..

I have not seen so much proof/photos of the existence of craft like these - than the photos provided on this page. ralph_ring site

The picture above - you can read "prototype" on the machine.

5 stars for project Camelot - great stuff.

This is also proof that we can't really use ordinary news media and TV for anything but our own brainwashing.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Cool looking saucer.

It can be flat on the bottom.
Flat for placement of the Tesla spiral coil of course.
Its radial field might be one of the secrets.

If using electrical forces I thought of using two of those
Tasers for high voltage and high frequency sources.

For the Electric field use the Taser unmodified placed
in the center of the craft.

For magnetic force make a spiral coil on the floor, no
connection, it a free ringing oscillator.

A loop around the outside of the spiral will
act as primary and attached to the Taser contacts with
aluminum shield in between to stop the cross sparks.

Not recommended for unskilled hands, only build under
the UFO Authority. Not my type of expriment since if
that is how ufos fly then people already know so why
duplicate what they already built.

Thats how I work out problems, find the existing solution.

A number of interesting web pages on ufos show nothing is new as far
as photos and videos go but based on the premise of electrical activity
I found someting about fire balls or flaring.

"the impressed oscillations are more rapid than the free oscillations"
(Patent # 1,119,732), but that's about electric fire-balls and is enchantment
for another time

from
www.ttr.com...

Determine length of spiral coil from here:
www.pupman.com...

Its a sort of coil feud:

Failure of Lumped-Element Circuit Theory
www.ttr.com...

VS.

OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY HIGH VOLTAGE LABORATORY
www.ece.osu.edu...

They get stuck and you see help ufos arrive, see the many
photos at rense.com

I came across a Virl Power reference in WIZARD, a book about Tesla.
The chapter was 1898 as year Tesla invented automatons but 1871
was when a British novelist Edward Bulwer-Lytton write stories about
energy transmitting robots with 'vril power' in 'The Coming Race".

It became another story that whirled around Tesla as he used radio
control.

That migfht be a source of a terminology attached to an early German
saucer.

I resolved to myself another term, from author Lyne's onlne summary:

Lyne's online summary, a history extra write?

2. The American government helped the Nazis steal the invention from Tesla (who hated the Nazis),and by 1937, the Nazis were secretly developing it at Los Alamos, New Mexico (then called the "p2" project), under the direction of the Baron Wernher von Braun, who also collaborated in rocket research with Dr. Robert Goddard at Roswell, funded by the American Rocket Society (The Smithsonian Institution and the Guggenheim Foundation).

3. The American government later helped Wernher von Braun, the Nazis, and the Trilateral Commission and Illuminati (who still retain control) remove the "KT-p2" Projekt ("KT" is for "Kreisel-Teller" [German, for "Gyrating Plate"], and "p2" is the electronic designation for an "oscillating electromagnetic dipole") to Germany, after 1937.

The "Kreisel-Teller" [German, for "Gyrating Plate"], gee I wonder what that was, their code term
for the lightning (blitz in German) flat spiral coil (ala Tesla) vibrations noted by Bessel, Einsteins friend.

Looks like Bessel worked elecrical problems and Einstein worked on atoms until dismissed.

Tesla: Savant of Electrical Engineering

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
See Figure 1 At Top Right. Nikola Tesla sending 500,000 volts through his
body to illuminate a vacuum lamp in a multiple exposure
photograph [circa, 1898].
Please note large flat coil on wall behind Tesla, now thought to be
used on the floor of all ufos under human control.
Is it possible Doctor of Science, was the experiment a success
but kept unknown, hence the unknown flying machine.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the post - if we keep this up, we'll soon build our own, eh?

Of course, the "authorities" will shut us down the minute we're discovered. Maybe a well-funded university project (MIT, CalTech) could bootstrap the effort.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Bumping this old thread as just watched the interview with Ralph Ring, brilliant.
The idea that time never existed, as time is created by humans, is interesting.
How credible is all this? if the science is sound, why hasnt more people looked into this, like John Hutchison has.

Great interview, had not heard of Ralph before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join