It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep getting odd calls...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Djarum-First time it was a woman's voice, the second time it was a man's voice. They did sound kind of altered...but our phone line has been screwed up for a while now. It makes everyone sound odd.

I'm inclined to agree with Irma, it might be someone who decided to be weird and get offended at her art. Can't imagine why, but who knows. I don't think I'm being traced...then again, my dad has some...interesting...opinions as to how we get GWB out of office. Wouldn't suprise me if they're watching him.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If I may reply. I had something similar happen to me in 1988 when Freemasons in Scotland were launching a smear campaign against me when I was just a PhD student and not a criminal as they told all their considerable number of members. I started getting nuisance calls at home - up to 20 or 30 every day that I was at home. All of these calls claimed to be wrong numbers. The office sounds imply FBI/CIA or other Government organisations who want to track the movements of one of your family. Immediately buy cellphones and never let them out of your sight. If you are folllowed, note the licence plate number. Ultimately, if this continues, move to another State.... Freemasons/FBI or whoever tend not to move between States. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Mmm. We're not getting quite that volumn of calls, more like one or two every week. But still...one always wonders.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The reason I asked about voice alteration is because some services that offer VOIP based call ID spoofing include a voice changing feature.

These pesky services are commercially available so if funny numbers are coming up AND the voices are changing, my bet would be some idiot is having fun with you. Probably a "friend".

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Could be.
We haven't gotten these for a while now, perhaps whatever it was is over. I'll post again if they call again.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It may be a call directed from a website. Tehy have sites where you can enter the number you want to call and what number you want to show up on there caller ID. Hope this helps.

Danica

top topics

<< 1   >>

join