It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo's landed at heathrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was cruising a newer version of google earth and was looking at london heathrow when i came across this object.
51"28'19.94" N 0"25"59.92" W

and these objects
51"28'33.67" N 0"25'46.40" W

does anybody know what they are?

justin

CX

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi Justin, any chance of a description of what you are looking at? I tried pasting the co-ordinates in but it won't do anything.

CX.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
hi , by the mystial powers of my awesome ` google fu ` , i can reveal that the location you are looking at is the :

Heathrow Airport Fire Service Training Depot

here are useable co ordinates :

51°28'19.85"N
0°25'58.52"W

and the second location is :

gritters / snow ploughs / deicers - and other Airport ancillary vehicles

again useful co ordinates :

51°28'33.78"N
0°25'45.31"W

hope this helps

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
cheers ignorant_ape, i couldnt work out how to put the little o in after the first 2 numbers.

yep i understand what the yellow things are but what is the green thing? doesnt look like anything to do with a fire service or indeed anything to do with a civillian airport to me.

justin

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
HI - glad to be of service .

the " green thing " is the dummy plane they use fot training and equipment evaluation .

it looks strange - because it is so short - and the wings terminate just outside the engine pylons

but they do not need a full size wing - so they are shorter to conserve space

the fuselage is so short because while the mock up must be the same diameter as a plane - they only need a 20 foot section to realisticly train on - again the shorter fuselage saves space -

hope this helps .

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Agreed the green plane is indeed a fire training craft and is highly visible on the newest google images. Its kind of funny how it looks like a Gerry Anderson(UFO/Thunderbirds fame) model design. I also noticed certain blocks of imagery to the right and bottom of the topic craft dont line up correctly and look to be of different dates. No UFO's there though sadly.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Could someone post a picture of it? I don't see it on google earth...

Sounds interesting, i've been to Heathrow quite a few times.

I was hoping this was a "landing on the whitehouse lawn" type deal, got my hopes up!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Listen Dude, anyone here or anywhere can pick some blurry whatever off GE & gives coordinates just like you. GE is so poor quality imaging wise the objects you give coords to could be anything & are probably very ordinary boring things.
Like check out a certain Bae base in UK & there appears to be a triangle shaped supercraft, only the truth is its an old rotted plane with just a collapsed set of wings.

new topics

top topics

join