It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Trade Centre Haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
sorry if this is a touchy subject for some people..

but correct me if i'm wrong but a lot of ghost/spirits type sightings are the 'unrested' dead, ie:- spirits whose bodies have not been recovered or people who have died unexpectedly.

therefore why are they rebuilding the trade centre on the exact same site?
would this be a good candidate for a haunted building? of course it will be haunted for many people (living) for years to come, but i'm talking the paranormal.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Never really occurred to me but I am sure you are right. That place is going to be so haunted!

Never want to go there at night.

Maybe the victims will write the truth in blood on the walls of the building. Now that would definitely be a wake up call.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Cerkit Breaker]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Not necessarily. There are many places around the world(Where I live even, directly where I live) where alot of people have died due to a horrible incident, and there are no hauntings.

I'm not saying there won't be any, but I'm saying there's doesn't have to be.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think that it's very possible that the new building could be haunted. The emotions of the victims, firefighters,...in fact pretty much the whole emotional focus of our nation that day was focused in and on this site. Not the mention the rest of the world's.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Seems like Sylvia Brown said that they were all cleared out.
Anyway, forgot exactly what she said concerning this, but this came to mind.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't know if it will be haunted, but it won't surprise me. Recent reports say they are still finding remains on the site. So why they are building there is beyond me. If they are still finding remains now, I think it would disrespectful to the families who lost loved ones there. No doubt there are more remains to be found.

Besides, it will serve them right if they build on the site and the earthbound come back to haunt them.

That site should not be built on ever, and left as a permanent memorial to those people whose lives were sacrificed on 9/11.

Although, it has been five years, since the incident. It is still fresh in many people's minds.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, being somewhat familiar with ghosts and such things, I realized at the time of 911 that that spot would be haunted for a very long time. So often it is innocent victims of murder/violence that come back to haunt. I'm sure the 911 victims would have much to tell us about 911. To clear out the ghosts would be a major undertaking, we're talking 3,000 of them.

I agree with Rachel, there should never be anything built there again except a memorial. Practically speaking, who the hell would rent an office in a new WTC built right on that site? I know I wouldn't. But then there would be the hauntings, so that's 2 good reasons never to build. But also I think these victims and their families deserve a memorial so that they are never forgotten.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey i wouldnt be surprised if a couple of Grudge curses spawn in that building. Seriously though interesting idea, it'd never even crossed my mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
three things really have to happen before a soul 'haunts' an area.

1) Violence or a sudden unexpected death without making peace with your self and your deity.

2) The event must be traumatic enough to make a residue imprint on the very fabric of reality ie an army at war suddenly defeated leads to mass shock / terror.

3) There must be things left unsaid / undone by those involved here in this side of creation ie not being buried / found at the site, family regrets ect.

So, based on the above, yes i think there will be a fair amount of 'unknown / unexplainable' occurences in the new building, or actually where the old one was. I will not be suprised either to hear of people / objects in the air high up....

Gonna be interesting to say the least.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've always heard that the WTC land, that was 'ill-gotten' by the Rockefellers'
had a lot of 'negative attraction' already attached to it...
(if your open to that sort of metaphysical jargon)

the twin towers @WTC were meant to immortalize the Rockefellers, & David in particular,
in the newly created NWO paradigm

I'm sure there will be stories & myths galore if / when the futuristic 1,776'
Iconic structure is under construction...

new topics

top topics

join