It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Paid To Post Conspiracy Theories

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
subz I never said it was a front for the/any government, hence I used the word "perhaps".

I never said you did and I do believe all three of my reasons began with the word "If"

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
It was just my tuppence worth, and because I mentioned that perhaps it might be and you answered so quickly just makes it one of two things.

1) It is a government front and your cover is blown

2) ATS is a free place to be without been hassled for saying or asking awkward questions and you are defending it rightfully so.

Me I prefer option 2.

Cover blown or not, it matters not. If you enjoy the site and get to communicate your thoughts unimpeded with countless others then wheres the problem

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I hope you resolve your privacy concerns with the ats staff because I would really like to hear what your story can bring to the site.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I find it hilarious that this claim is found to be unbelievable...

Get it straight folks...
the situation isn't only possible, it is big business... and quite common...
yahoo page has over 20 links of companies that pay for posts, and blogs

so before you go laughing at a new member for his claim...
remember that it might be your ignorance that gets laughted at next...

and for the record... stop feeding the troll,
and stop jumping onboard the beatwagon, just because a few notable members do...

Not sure who you're aiming that at Lazarus. I can only see healthy skepticism here. The onus is definately on the thread author to dispell any doubt. I dont agree with the personal attacks but then again I dont have any problem with the high level of skepticism displayed here.

There most definately are paid propagandists and companies who monitor and post beneficial posts for a fee. I do believe there are numerous Zionist entities who monitor anti-Zionist threads and post their countering opinion to them in it.

The problem with this story is that the thread author does not wish to divulge any corroborating evidence to back his claim. So what are we to believe? His word? You know the old saying, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sorry, I wasn't addressing anyone in particular...

Just a pointer in the factual direction for the posters that had expressed doubt that people could get paid to post...

carry one...nothing to see here...
another little tidbit for the troll... here ya go... 2 more points for your winter stash...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
wasn't this on South Park a couple of weeks ago?

The boys found a person that gets paid to post conspiracies against the government.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've seen my fair share of hoaxes, or rather, poorly executed hoaxes on ATS. This post has all the same signals. The OP starts with a rather vague post, claiming something that can't be proven, and supplies absolutly no evidence. The next few posts consist of the hoaxer phishing for ideas, answering questions only after given a moment to come up with a new twist, ignoring the questions that would break his hoax.

This is bogus.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why would someone pay you to post such things? To me it just does not make sense. IMO

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sigh. Is it me, or do I feel like a big "de ja vu"?

Lets see. dude comes here, claims he was working for the government. Now they are after it. Doesn't want to prove it. Simply wants "advice" on what to do. Is afraid the government will find him, yet posts on the internets largest conspiracy forum.

I thought school was back in session, and all the kids would be busy in class instead of posting lame assed poorly executed hoaxes?

Winter break aint for another few months.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's unclear if this is a hoax, someone overly confused, or someone with a real problem.

He came to us a few weeks back and exchanged some u2u's with Majic who ended up uncertain about hoax-or-not.

In any event, we have some trusted super mods working behind the scenes in an attempt to verify his story before he posts about it again. Given that he's agreed to this, I think it's only fair to refrain from trashing him until we know for certain.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join