It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Paid To Post Conspiracy Theories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I underestimated the firestorm my request would cause -- I will discuss this with the site staff before I decide what to do next. In the end maybe I am just a coward.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoldmyzoul
I underestimated the firestorm my request would cause -- I will discuss this with the site staff before I decide what to do next. In the end maybe I am just a coward.

HA HA HA HA HA HA
[size=10]pwned!
say goodnight to this 4ever

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lets all remember that there are[/] private public relations companies out there that hire people to go out on the internet, the blogs, the websites, the discussion groups, and advocate for a particular position.
The claim being mad by Zold here isn't on its face implausible. Some of the details, so far, seem, imho, 'off', but perhaps that can be cleared up.

Originally posted by seriousmatterman

That hardly makes sense. The guy seems to be trying to take this seriously. He seems to have realized that it was creating a lot of drama, and he doesn't want to needlessly expose himself, so he apparently going to try to work things out to come up with some way to verify and vet his information.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seriousmatterman

Not at all. There are many options to this, but personal safety is obviously a primary concern for Zold.

The staff here can discuss with him how to do that as well as help verify any details that may have people questioning the issue. Since he is wanting to step back from this for his own safety, let's just allow him to do that, alright?

I'm sure he will follow the best avenues available on this and most certainly include ATS when the time is right.

Let's not have any further character attacks until we know more, clear?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
So you were paid by someone you didn't know, for reasons you can't figure out, to post things you knew where lies?

Sounds like you're a stand up guy

hahahaha i love it!

If you're here to jerk us around, you won't be here long..

OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!

-DG724

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
what I'D like to know is why say anything at all to a forum where your IP address can get tracked....(???)

go get a lawyer....

-DG724

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Lets all remember that there are[/] private public relations companies out there that hire people to go out on the internet, the blogs, the websites, the discussion groups, and advocate for a particular position.

Very good point,Nygdan,
What is the function of such companies?
Who owns them?
Are they connected to political parties by any chance?
Can we trust the opinion of such a poster?

This thread raises some important questions,at least.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Let's not have any further character attacks until we know more, clear?

ooohhhoooohhhooo that gave me the shivers and giggles, kind of like those hotties with their deep voices hehe
do it again
and that avatar pfew

ZoldmyZoul, one thing I have learned is that the more people you tell, the safer you are. If everyone knows about it, and something happens to you, then that kind of proves your case right there and leaves them looking guilty as ever.

So, post it all right here. Probably the only way to get out of that big fat liar hole youve been digging for yourself too.

The only way out is to spill your beans......all of them.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by mrsdudara]

[edit on 26-10-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
sounds like bull...crap (to appease the censors)

why would any company let alone government pay via paypal?
if anything they'd use stormpay for completely anon payments
paypal requires a bank account to recieve funds
stormpay requires a name and address to send the check to, pretty easy to fake if you know what you're doing
at stormpay you can make a BS account, use your first initial and last name, receive funds, then request a check be sent to your house
no verification is required as long as you make under 5,000$ a year

now seriously, if you were going to pay people to start conspiracies then you'd want to protect yourself and not use any method that could be tracked to pay them as well as making sure they were credible seeders of false info

conspiracy sites are never taken seriously by anyone other than the devoted members and even then most of them are there to argue against the conspiracy theories
given that, why would anyone wast their time making up conspiracy theories other than for personal amusement?
there is literally nothing to gain from it other than the pleasure of lieing to people
no one cares what the people on this board or any other board says other than the people on those boards

money would not be spent to stirr up a minority of the population, especially in such a mundane way as this.
neonazi's in a black neighborhood? sure, money gets spent on that because people care about it and it hits international news, thanks toledo ohio!

short lived random posts on a bbs or forum like this would never be sponsored by any club, organization, company, or government at any level

sorry, but you are in clear violation of rule numero uno and therefore will be banned relatively soon
have a nice day and enjoy the rest of your stay at ats.

:edit:

i forgot to mention:
way to expose yourself on a public site
assuming i am completely wrong, any government worth it's lowest form of currency would be able to track you down based on what you revealed here.

how?
they'd subpoina ats's hosting site, ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.

ABOVETOPSECRET.COM

Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgID: TPCM
Address: 1333 North Stemmons Freeway
Address: Suite 110
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75207

with your ip address in hand they'd be on you faster than a fat kid on a twinkie (sorry to all the fat kids i offended... i'm one too
)

so, in short, unless you are the dumbest, and i mean dumbest of the dumb dumbest, government agent ever, then you are both lieing and in violation of rule number 1 and will be banned
personally i think you are the same kid who posted some of the other fake threads around here because you argue your point just like he did, come on scared, aregu strong, give up and whine about going elsewhere with your "true" story

seems really reminicent of the guy who only had hours to live cause a government supersoldier was after him

[edit on 26-10-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just thought I'd chime in with my 2c.

This story, if it is not genuine, isnt designed to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theorists but is actually aimed at bolstering the plausibility of 9/11 conspiracies.

By claiming to have been paid to post outlandish 9/11 conspiracy theories to discredit the 9/11 truth movement, he lends credence to US government complicity in 9/11.

So... this cat would not be doing this to harm 9/11 conspiracy theorists but to some how *help them*. Theres your motive.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Exactly how much did you get paid to do this?
And how often did you get paid?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Might aswell put my tuppence worth in then.

Just maybe this guy is telling the truth and all the replies in this thread are from government agents worldwide, perhaps ATS is just another facade put up there for us poor hapless souls to think we have a place to be, to meet, dare I say to belong.

To be able to spout conjecture about anything and everything, where the impossible is just as hard to prove as it is to dis-approve, perhaps we are just continually living a lie / or truth.

No one here knows anything about me apart from my IP address and what I put on my profile, am I a grey........reptillian..........Dubya.........who knows.

One thing I do know is that the more these kind of things are brought into the public domain then the more we will find out, sooner or later.

Wolfie

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its true zold my zoul, we are all intelligence officers of the CIA working on a secret operation called Gotcha which is to coax and catch conspiracy theorists like you. First our intention is to identify, locate, and understand the motivations as to why you are here, and then when we take our time asking things about yourself and what you views are and what proof that you may have uncover about the U.S. involvement on 9/11 which was planned by the U.S. govt few years before 9/11 called ################# ###### ######## ###########, and then when we have enough evidence to try you for treason, you are going to Gitmo!!!! Muwahahahaha.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nuff of the troll feeding here...
he asked a simple question, and seems to make no comment on any other...

so here ya go bigboy (or girl)
the perfect person to tell your story to...
and dont worry... he has already pissed off way more people than you...

www.prisonplanet.com

and here is another, in case you actually beleive that Alex is a stooge...

Daniel Hopsicker
He is a calmer & more humorous, (and in some circles- more respectable) than Alex

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So far all you've made is claims. I've yet to see one peice of proof.

PayPal - Screenshots and blur out our personal details
Old Posts - None as of yet
Old Username - Still haven't given it.

Look kid, put up or shut up. If I were asked to bet I'd say you are a 13 year old kid with a huge imagination. But I can't back that up so I won't post it (get my hint?).

You're only doing damage to the CT'ers by spouting your ridiculous claims on here. I seriously hope you are banned for knowingly posting false information.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
WOW what a gold mine you got going there! I've been looking for ways to make money on the internet for 10 years now! I tried ebay, but hey, that's just way too much work.

I would LOVE to post stuff and get paid for it.

Did they do it like the surveys and those places do it? Did you get paid by the word , story line, or how did that part work out for you?

Another thing , how much money did they pay you? My God, if you mess up this easy job you're really a wacko (pardon the pun there). How many people do you know that actually get paid thru paypal to just come up with cool / crazy stories about ANYTHING and anywhere, let alone to chat all day in forums and places. WOW

Don't tell anyone and keep going, that's my advice. Let them pay you and pay you until that gravy train runs dry. Man, you obviously don't realise what you got here. Think about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
Just maybe this guy is telling the truth and all the replies in this thread are from government agents worldwide, perhaps ATS is just another facade put up there for us poor hapless souls to think we have a place to be, to meet, dare I say to belong.

Well, heres how I rationalize the merit of posting on ATS whilst taking that viewpoint into consideration.

If this forum is a front from government monitoring of conspiracy theorists then we still get an awesome site to share our conspiracy theories with likeminded individuals

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Alright people calm down.

Like Zed said (hey that rhymes) he's being given a chance to come clean without the public glare. Let's wait a few days and see how all of this plays out in the back channels.

At this point I'll just remind people that gratuitous personal attacks are still not allowed.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
subz I never said it was a front for the/any government, hence I used the word "perhaps".

It was just my tuppence worth, and because I mentioned that perhaps it might be and you answered so quickly just makes it one of two things.

1) It is a government front and your cover is blown

2) ATS is a free place to be without been hassled for saying or asking awkward questions and you are defending it rightfully so.

Me I prefer option 2.

Wolfie

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that this claim is found to be unbelievable...

Get it straight folks...
the situation isn't only possible, it is big business... and quite common...
yahoo page has over 20 links of companies that pay for posts, and blogs

so before you go laughing at a new member for his claim...
remember that it might be your ignorance that gets laughted at next...

and for the record... stop feeding the troll,
and stop jumping onboard the beatwagon, just because a few notable members do...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join