It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Paid To Post Conspiracy Theories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoldmyzoul
Hello ats members I need your help. A long time ago I was a member of ATS and other conspiracy sites.

What was your name here? Why aren't you using that account? Because it was banned?

They paid me to post all kinds of crazy 9/11 conspiracy stuff on boards and blogs, but never on ATS because I was former member.

Can you give us alink?
Who paid you? What did the paychecks say?

But now I'm certain the people paying me are connected to the government as they are making serious threats, even talking about possible jail time, if I tell anyone about what the "nut crew" was paid to do.

And yet, you are talking, but not revealing anything pertinant? Smells, uhm, fishy.

I've spoken with three reporters at different news sources who all became interested in my story but were then told to ignore me by their editors

Most likely that'd be because there was no way to substantiate your 'story'.
Is there some reason we should all remain interested?

I want to turn to my old reliable friends at ats

Then why didn't you use your original account?

but I'm worried about repercussions. Do you have any ideas?

its pretty clear that if anyone paid you, you've been spilling your guts about it for a while now, I don't think that they are too concerned.

creeping jesus
sounds like the repeat of your august posts..

Good find.

zoldmyzoul
I was paid through paypal there were no paper checks.

Even with paypal there'd be a receipt and a notice of who it was from.

Your 'story' seems to conviently be able to block any reasonable questions that could settle the issue, thus it looks merely designed as a story and nothing else.

I'm uncomfortable revealing my past names and posts as that would quickly identify me as a wistleblower if anyone is watching.

Clearly, if its 'the government', they already know who you are.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Clearly, if its 'the government', they already know who you are.

My thoughts exactly. Sorry for the one-liner.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hmm,
can you at least give us a rough idea of the theories you speak of being forced to post,especially regarding all things 911?

Surely this would not blow your "cover" as so many theories exist concerning this subject.

Are you a wtc7/thermite/ate/no planes/holograms/tactical nukes/aliens type guy?

Which one Dude?

You really cannot expect a great deal of credibility here without providing at least some answers,you know....ATS is all about critical thinkers,researchers and the like.

So come on,you can do better than what you have provided so far,which is very little and frankly,smacks of an immature effort to discredit people with serious,valid concerns.

Points are racking up nicely thou,eh?

Honest Disinfo Agents,Ya gotta love `em...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I guess I would react the way your reacting to this. I appear to be just some kid looking for attention. But Im very worried about what I reveal and to who I reveal it to. If you can offer a suggestion on who I can trust and who you would trust, I might be willing to provide some evidence. I think the easiest thing would be to show someone you trust my crazy posts on another board and have them contact me on that board with a pm and confirm I am me. Then show them the im log of the instructions I got for making the post -- they never sent any instructions by email -- and the log of paypal payment (im name and paypal email were the same). But I would need to be assured this would all never be public.

But I wasnt looking to prove my story to you but to get advice on how to reveal the story without personal risk.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

But I wasnt looking to prove my story to you but to get advice on how to reveal the story without personal risk.

Well,this could be tricky here unless you would share with us how you got to this point.
If you truly were an agent of disinfo,what made you suddenly wish to "get out?"
Have you had some kind of an awakening?
If so what was it?

Do you now believe some of the theories you were forced to peddle,or at least variations of them?

Your Avatar would suggest maybe this is the case....or is that disinfo as well?

Excuse my harshness,its just that if you are 4 real,i hope you have learned your lesson-
for disinformation is a trait used by evil people,who seek to mask the truth.

There may be hope for you if you have drawn the line....i don`t know.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Zold:

If you're honest but afraid of posting info on the board directly, then contact me via u2u.

I'm a reporter with access to various newspapers and magazines. If you're telling the truth and can back up your claims with actual evidence, I'd be happy to report the story. I can't think of a single publication that covers government that I work with who would reject this story if I could properly source and back it up.

Plus, if needs be, if you need to maintain anonymity, I can provide that.

There's my offer Zold, and you're way out. I know many editors who would be interested and wouldn't reject it.

So if you're honestly trying to get this message out, then u2u me; I'll send you my credentials and links to past stories, and we'll go from there.

But, and I choose to say this publically, if I don't hear from you, then I think all of us at ATS have no reason to believe you.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As much as Nygdan and I disagree sometimes, I believe he is trustworthy. As are most mods on this site.

[edit on 10/26/2006 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Without personal risk?

Buy some guns, get a license/permit, carry it with you at all times, make yourself very public.

No one from the fed is going to come after you if they think such action could be exposed or lend further credibility in any way to what you're saying. So make yourself very public in such a case; it's not like they don't already know who you are, as others have pointed out.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I guess I would react the way your reacting to this. I appear to be just some kid looking for attention.

nobody mentioned you being a "kid"

But Im very worried about what I reveal and to who I reveal it to.

except on a public international discussion site.

If you can offer a suggestion on who I can trust and who you would trust, I might be willing to provide some evidence.

world watchers post

-- they never sent any instructions by email --

so.... how did they contact you...

well if you want to reveal your story you are going to have to prove it at some point.

If you were at risk then you would never have been employed by "government agency" in the first place as you would have already been considered a potential risk prior to your vetting.

I smell something brown and cowlike.....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

...If you can offer a suggestion on who I can trust and who you would trust, I might be willing to provide some evidence. ...

We've been here before haven't we?
Back in August?
Remember?
A senior staff member was even assigned to help you.

You sound like a broken record.
Time to put up or shut up IMO.
edit: If I seem overly harsh with this member it's because there's a history here folks.

[edit on 10/26/2006 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

But I would need to be assured this would all never be public.

That's wierd...most fiction writers love a good review.

Allow me:

Dude, Where's My Integrity? by zoldmyzoul

If your truly desperate for entertainment, pick up a copy of this listless story about a young writer in over their head in a government conspiracy that goes all the way to the top. The story picks up when a mysterious bolt of conscience strikes a fledgling writer who has been employed as a government shill, posting outrageous stories on a well-respected internet forum. When the young writer decides that they no longer want to play the role of puppet, they realize that the government would rather have them dead than roaming the internet sites, really debunking the fake real stories that were faked for real as a real government fake.

This tale of ambition gone wrong simply lacks the details that make a good conspiracy story great, and never manages to set itself apart from the millions of hollow internet tales that are born in study halls across America every day.

The characters are weak and poorly executed. The Government, for example, is just not believable as an entity with the intelligence to pull off the single greatest wool-pull in the history of sheep, who then protects the most damning secret in the country's history by outsourcing COINTELPRO responsibilities to work-study students at the local Community College.

All in all, I give this story ONE out of FIVE stars and have labeled it my BOMB OF THE WEEK!

L3X

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hello ats members I need your help. A long time ago I was a member of ATS and other conspiracy sites. I was approached by what I assumed was a pr agency to post about 9/11 conspiracy theories. Some of the theories were really crazy stuff and I always thought I was being paid to create some kind of buzz for a book or movie. They paid me to post all kinds of crazy 9/11 conspiracy stuff on boards and blogs, but never on ATS because I was former member.

But now I'm certain the people paying me are connected to the government as they are making serious threats, even talking about possible jail time, if I tell anyone about what the "nut crew" was paid to do. They used that term often, and other "crew" terms, which caused me to believe I was one of several people doing this.

I've spoken with three reporters at different news sources who all became interested in my story but were then told to ignore me by their editors. I want to turn to my old reliable friends at ats to try and figure out how we can reveal this story without harming my personal safety? I think its an important story that needs to get out, but I'm worried about repercussions. Do you have any ideas?

you have to expose you completely here and in every forum where you have posted these infos, so if in future there will be jail time for you, the news will spread more and more then petitions and your case will be finally published by reporters.
If the price is only jailtime, could be acceptable.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Without risk?

-> Leave the US.

If true what you say I have to wonder how could you ever be such an 'idiot'.
(yes i know terms and conditions but don't know how to say it better)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Silicone Synapse:

Points are racking up nicely thou,eh?

HAHA!

Step1: Post a topic you KNOW will get flamed on.
Step2: Sit back, rack up points, and enjoy!

Good call Silicone.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
First, let me say I think this is a wannabe with an overactive imagination.

The only thing newsworthy here potentially is -- and assuming he's telling the truth -- that some PR firm hired or connected to the administration was paying posters to propagate wild conspiracy theories, then that would be interesting.

But no one's gonna kill the guy for it. That's where this story strays into discredit.

Zold: I have a suggestion. Since you obviously are located on fantasy island, may I suggest you write all this down in a notebook with a writing instrument of your choice bought on penisland.com.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I think it is the us government since all if this is in the us.

Well, all of this is in the US except you correct?

I have serious doubts about your authenticity myself. Everything you're talking about could be tracked by you easily and bringing it to light could certainly damage those who supposedly hired you.

On the other hand, a three-letter agency such as the NSA would most likely be able to get all of your IMs, email, IP addresses (under all user names), and more. In fact, you've even been here saying these same things in the past, so why would you think they are not onto you by now? You don't think they wouldn't be tapping your activities since they went to all the trouble of actually warning you?

It all sounds like a bad plot to a B-grade movie.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In my opinion it is quite clear that the thread author is trying to keep a low profile because (as he has stated) he doesn’t want his “handlers” to know the story is being told.

This is why he started this thread on the biggest most accessed international conspiracy discussion board in the world, displays “I was paid money to lie about 9/11 conspiracy theories” in his signature and “paid liar” as his mood.

Next...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
edit:
Ops, this post got damaged my text lost.
So i've to deletet it.

edit2:
hmm ok put it together again:

If he is not in the US then there are no risks.
So bring the story.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by g210b]

[edit on 26-10-2006 by g210b]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well it wouldn't make sense for the U.S. govt. to pay him to try to make conpiracy theories that could expose any U.S. coverup on 9/11 and so on. Its suppose to be the other way around, paid to debunk conspiracies by those who wants to find the truth about 9/11.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I highly doubt you were making profit by posting theories. Not even well respected gods like me can get paid to post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join