It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt - attempt on his life / NSA recruitment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I had the impression that he was possibly visited by whoever was claiming to be the NSA ,and they had a secret craft of some kind.
If anyone has the capacity for stuff like that,its the NSA.

I often wonder,Are all of the triangle sightings just the same single captured working Alien craft?
They may have one,but wish to give impression that they have many.
(That is,if you go along with the idea that the US GOV is using psy-ops to make people believe that all UFOs are US secret projects,and not,at least in a small percentage,actual alien visitors.)
If thats confusing i mean,i think that the black ops dudes are trying to hide the alien truth from the masses.
IE they fake UFO events.To hide,or blur,the real events.

All part of the program.

JSR

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by JSR
i read that nesrea is a hoax.

www.thenesarahoax.bravehost.com...

it is a right wing site, so be open minded. but, it talks about the nesera stuff.

That wasn't a debunk, that was a flat-out baseless rant. Anyone who addresses their chosen adversaries as 'schizopathic nutbags' is not respectfully dealing with the topic in a balanced way. That's putting it kindly.

Silcone Synapse, I feel the same way as you. I can't find anything about his background but yes David Kelly sprung to mind too. My thoughts on this matter is "watch this space". That's all we can do.

see what the real nesera is
nesara.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I've read his latest update to his website - www.jamescasbolt.com... - and I'm growing ever-more skeptical of the whole thing. Some of the terminology in the emails read like something from an episode of Red Dwarf - the Hologramatic Bioplasmatics for instance. It reads like "you cannot be serious".

He lists his age on that page as 29 years old, yet he's been embroiled in black ops drug trafficking operations in London between 1995 and 1999. That would make him only 18 years old in 1995. Hmmm... and his photograph looks more like a guy in his mid 40s with closely-cropped hair. The emails read like they've come from a demented "Dr Evil" cartoon-type character, speaking in a Ren and Stimpy Nickelodeon channel voice. That's the vibe I'm getting from it.

Maybe it's all for real, who knows, but it's time we got some real disclosure rather than dandy anonymous scaremongering stories.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
RiotComing:
You've brought up some interesting points. If you are that interested, why don't you email him and ask him yourself to explain these suspicions you have and then share his answers with us?

I think answers to your questions would be more productive than speculations.

Faced with the choice between changing one's mind
and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.
Galbraith's Law

[edit on 7-11-2006 by the theremin]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by the theremin
RiotComing:
You've brought up some interesting points. If you are that interested, why don't you email him and ask him yourself to explain these suspicions you have and then share his answers with us? I think answers to your questions would be more productive than speculations.

Point taken, and I shall do that. I've become my own thread's devils advocate, something is not quite clicking here. An email response would at least go some way to showing that 'James Casbolt' indeed exists, and not just some fictitious psyop.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have no doubts that Casbolts exists.

The only thing is that all what I've read from him (except MI5 and their involvement in the drug trade and other ilegal operations) are the same things I've read from Branton long ago. That's my only concern about how real si this guy.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well I have composed a message to James, but the email bounced (address no longer exists). But I did try to express my concerns in a polite (yet supportive) tone. If he is the real deal then he deserves every ounce of support he can get. Even though the more sensational the disclosures, the more one's disbelief requires suspension.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What evidence can James Casbolt provide? I think most of you want to believe because it is such a damn good conspiracy story! I suspect people like James Casbolt to be on drugs or have some kind of mental health disorder...he just doesn't come across as a credible person to me.

Supposing he was the real deal, don't you think he would be long time dead by now? Of course he would!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

www.jamescasbolt.com...

This is crazy stuff. For those not familiar with James Casbolt's story, he is a former MI6 agent coming out with all kinds of wild and wacky tales about aliens and govt and the military industrial complex coming together and hatching an evil plan to unleash unspeakable horror and enslavement upon the world.

Erm, having read his stuff, the labels "stupid and unbelievable" were frankly more appropriate. It reads like a bad comic book with even less believable "code names."

Well it turns out, he recently got some creepy emails and UFO visitations, urging him to join the NSA, and take part in their evil plans for humanity, which he repeatedly declined. On 23rd October, he was attacked with an ELF weapon and shaken up rather badly - an attempt on his life.

I think that he was slipping out of the limelight and needed something to revitalize his popularity.

Very similar to the fate of Dean Warwick, whom you will recall, was killed by an ELF weapon in front of a packed auditorium at Blackpool just the other week.

Actually, it was a heart attack. His wife (who spent more time with Mr. Warwick than Casbolt did and certainly knew her husband and his history better) agrees with the "heart attack" verdict:
www.borderstoday.co.uk...

And besides, ELF causes cancer and genetic disruption... not heart attacks. And it can't be tight-beam focused. Anyone who was near him would have also died of heart attacks if there was such a thing as an ELF weapon that mimiced heart attacks :
www.lhc.org.uk...

I notice there's a thread on ATS proclaiming 'James Casbolt to be a hoax'

...because his claims have been tested and investigated. This is Yet Another of his hoaxes.

Call the bouncers. His 15 minutes of fame is up!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

www.jamescasbolt.com...

This is crazy stuff. For those not familiar with James Casbolt's story, he is a former MI6 agent coming out with all kinds of wild and wacky tales about aliens and govt and the military industrial complex coming together and hatching an evil plan to unleash unspeakable horror and enslavement upon the world.

Erm, having read his stuff, the labels "stupid and unbelievable" were frankly more appropriate. It reads like a bad comic book with even less believable "code names."

Well it turns out, he recently got some creepy emails and UFO visitations, urging him to join the NSA, and take part in their evil plans for humanity, which he repeatedly declined. On 23rd October, he was attacked with an ELF weapon and shaken up rather badly - an attempt on his life.

I think that he was slipping out of the limelight and needed something to revitalize his popularity.

Very similar to the fate of Dean Warwick, whom you will recall, was killed by an ELF weapon in front of a packed auditorium at Blackpool just the other week.

Actually, it was a heart attack. His wife (who spent more time with Mr. Warwick than Casbolt did and certainly knew her husband and his history better) agrees with the "heart attack" verdict:
www.borderstoday.co.uk...

And besides, ELF causes cancer and genetic disruption... not heart attacks. And it can't be tight-beam focused. Anyone who was near him would have also died of heart attacks if there was such a thing as an ELF weapon that mimiced heart attacks :
www.lhc.org.uk...

I notice there's a thread on ATS proclaiming 'James Casbolt to be a hoax'

...because his claims have been tested and investigated. This is Yet Another of his hoaxes.

Call the bouncers. His 15 minutes of fame is up!

If you want to know how Dean died then go look up PSI ASSASSINS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join