It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt - attempt on his life / NSA recruitment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.jamescasbolt.com...

This is crazy stuff. For those not familiar with James Casbolt's story, he is a former MI6 agent coming out with all kinds of wild and wacky tales about aliens and govt and the military industrial complex coming together and hatching an evil plan to unleash unspeakable horror and enslavement upon the world. He goes into lurid detail over the UFO coverup and the interactions behind the scenes; read it up, it's all very interesting. I have a 2-part radio interview with him on mp3 which is amazing to listen to. Very 'fringey' I must warn.. but who knows, he could be on the button.

Well it turns out, he recently got some creepy emails and UFO visitations, urging him to join the NSA, and take part in their evil plans for humanity, which he repeatedly declined. On 23rd October, he was attacked with an ELF weapon and shaken up rather badly - an attempt on his life.

Very similar to the fate of Dean Warwick, whom you will recall, was killed by an ELF weapon in front of a packed auditorium at Blackpool just the other week. James was incidentally present at this UFO conference. There is clearly something very fishy going on, and there may well be further revelations to come. Stay tuned. I notice there's a thread on ATS proclaiming 'James Casbolt to be a hoax' - but I feel those are the words of disbelief - one whom shuts their eyes to the true reality of the mind. There are strange things afoot, we all have to be open-minded and aware to this, not to shut it off as bizarre. Anyway, for those interested in Casbolt I thought you'd be interested in this somewhat breaking news. There could be weirder stuff to come.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, for me this is numbing.

I don't have much knowledge here but I'll write what I feel.

I know there are other species besides the Grey's. While looking on the computer I found sites that talked about this Galactic Federation.

Even though I know of other species I never had a name for them so I really didn't believe in the Galactic Federation even though I thought it could be possibe.

There is a site called starship capricorn and it has dealing with the Mormons in Utah. They say contact would be made at there airport #2 and they talk about NESARA. NESARA IS SUPPOSED TO BE WHERE ALL DEBT IS FORGIVEN AND EACH PERSON IS TO RECEIVE MORE THEN SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS.

We read about Dec. 21,2012 and in this e-mail this man got it mentions Dec.22,2012 the day after. His e-mail mention NESARA also this scares the crap out of me. Something big here is going on I feel.

From what I have gathered this Mormon says this Galactic Federation is supposed to be good (from what the Starship Capricorn states) these different beings are supposed to land with promises of helping clean our air, water, soil. This scares me because from the e-mail's this man has it sounds like this will be the Anti-Christ coming with promises of good and giving money to all ......NESARA.

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE OR TRYING TO LIVE A DECENT LIFE THAT THEY WILL FALL FOR THIS NOT REALIZING WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I'm sick, God help us all.

At the Capricorn site they were (I haven't been there for a long time) getting innocent people falling for this by promoting Nesara and them getting money and when they land at airport #2 to be ready to sign up and help with cleaning Earth up.

We have to get the word out that if contact is made by this Galacric Federation promising good deeds and to beware if Nesara is passed and all are to receive large amounts of money.

Please, please if/when this ever starts to occur spread the word the meek shall inherit the Earth and prey for yourself and family/mankind with everything within you.

I thank this man for getting this out and I hate to say it but I have written here that I am here to clean up this mess if we let it occur we can't let it occur.

THE SOUL INSIDE THIS HUMAN BODY IS SHAKEN, this might just be the final test on who is good within. Please don't fall for riches they offer if/when this occurs. Save yourself and family when the time comes make sure you make them aware.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm glad you picked up on the NESARA element of the email, and yes potentially it is very frightening. But I think we should consider something Michael St Clair says in his Project Camelot interview - we have to remain calm and just be aware of the changes about to come, and we will remain strong, do not feel disempowered or harbour a victim mentality - become fearless. St Clair in the interview says "..the more things fall apart, the more you will wake up", and thus survive to rebuild the new world.

The news was especially numbing for me, as Dean Warwick was a New Zealander, and it appears Mr Casbolt has been targeted in the same way as Mr Warwick. The connections leave me feeling a little uneasy, too 'close to home'.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I feel as if I am really waking today.

Riot, you mention Michael St. Clair I have never heard of this man BUT it was a bolt that pierced me when I read the Name..... St. Clair is pure blue blood line from our creator.

I would listen to this man.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Riot,
Interesting,and this "beam weapon" idea is not some wacky theory.In fact we all have microwaves don`t we?
The soviets used to take the glass panel out and aim the turned on microwaves though walls of buildings containing dissidents/foriegn embassy staff etc.
The evolution of these sorts of weapons have been going on for 50 years by now.
And didn`t James casbolt recently write a story about MI6 being involved in hard drug smuggling into the UK?
Maybe that was the reason.
And Dean warwick,now thats just too blatant....hes just about to reveal certain information,and for gods sake,hes just mentioned he thinks he is about to be bumped off!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Anyother thing that holds my attention is about the way they can locate you.

The tracking device.

I know I have written about this before and where the Grey's implant it. I have tried to inform people of it's location but no one is answering the door bell so to say.

I have written to this Mr. Lear and never heard back from him. I do feel as if I need at this time to give you the information again only with the hopes that someone listens and looks into it carefully.

I was told that it is smaller then anything any human could ever imagine. I was told that it had to be greatly magnetized just for me to see. (I was told and shown the number I forget it, but I know it was a large #) I was told we would have to use our most sophisicated equipment to locate it. I was told we would have to look long and hard and we still wouldn't be sure but IT CAN BE LOCATED.

It is in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe.

This man James should get his head examined (stop laughting, no pun intended) I know I should have written that differently.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hey Riotcoming,
The first few times i heard of James Casbolt,i was skeptical to say the least,but now i am not so sure...
Can you point me in the direction of somewhere which would validate who he is,wasn`t he MI6 himself or something?
Still interested,and remembering David Kelly,Robin Cook with a shiver.
Thanks RC.

JSR

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i read that nesrea is a hoax.

www.thenesarahoax.bravehost.com...

it is a right wing site, so be open minded. but, it talks about the nesera stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The 'death' of Dean Warwick is of special interest to me as I am a New Zealander however, the man did have known heart problems. Also, he has some rather unorthodox theories about physics and I believe some of his 'background' has been fabricated. I am looking into this.

Let's not assume anything just yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well I must say I've followed Jame's site for a while now. I've listened to his interviews with Daniel Ott and he sounds sincere though very timid for a MI6 agent. I certainly hope nothing bad happens to him.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Machim]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
JSR, that's what they say, so I thought it was interesting that it was mentioned in this mans (James) e-mails.

Something is going on here and it isn't good.

All I can say if Aliens come here making contact bearing good things and wealth please beware, mama always told you nothing is free.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
i read that nesrea is a hoax.

www.thenesarahoax.bravehost.com...

it is a right wing site, so be open minded. but, it talks about the nesera stuff.

That wasn't a debunk, that was a flat-out baseless rant. Anyone who addresses their chosen adversaries as 'schizopathic nutbags' is not respectfully dealing with the topic in a balanced way. That's putting it kindly.

Silcone Synapse, I feel the same way as you. I can't find anything about his background but yes David Kelly sprung to mind too. My thoughts on this matter is "watch this space". That's all we can do.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I suggest that we all try not to give in to fear for fear doesnt really exist.

During these trying times we all must learn to trust our inner feelings so that we are not led down a wrong path because you see, we could be led down a wrong path by trying to steer away from another wrong path. That is why we must not give in to fear and we must stay centered and balanced and clear headed so we can listen and begin to trust ourseleves so that we may make the right decision's for our whole species.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I suggest that we all try not to give in to fear for fear doesnt really exist.

During these trying times we all must learn to trust our inner feelings so that we are not led down a wrong path because you see, we could be led down a wrong path by trying to steer away from another wrong path. That is why we must not give in to fear and we must stay centered and balanced and clear headed so we can listen and begin to trust ourseleves so that we may make the right decision's for our whole species.

Well said sir. It's up to us to decide what's false and what's not. It's without a doubt that there seems to be fear-based information stemming from this / these particular information sources. Fear of course one of the most powerful forms of manipulation if not THE most. Indeed I am in agreement with you. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've read Casbolt public statement the next day was posted online and to be honest (as I said in the thread opened here on ATS) it looked Brantonish to me. I mean most of his statement was like copy and paste of Dulce Book from Branton. I'm not saying that this guy is a hoax but I find this e-mail thing like a joke. C'mon guys, aliens who send e-mails to people that they think are a "threat" to them? Aliens who strangely name D. Casolaro who got killed while investigating the misterious death of few Wackenhut employes? Since when aliens who can communicate through mind decided to use internet?
Are things like that that make ufo and alien subject so unbelievable for most of the people.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by Telos]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Human they may be human with alien souls, remember some good, some bad and yup I would think they use the computer, it's the human part.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've listened to the audio interviews on James' site. He sounds to me like he is lying. Probably on drugs.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Machim
Well I must say I've followed Jame's site for a while now. I've listened to his interviews with Daniel Ott and he sounds sincere though very timid for a MI6 agent.
[edit on 26-10-2006 by Machim]

Almost too timid,I find it hard to believe he would have the know-how,or generel street smarts to sell drugs through MI6.
I've never seen any hard evidence,payslips etc from him to back up his claim and he just seems too young and timid to be let into such a secret plan.(maybe disinfo,who knows?)
His religous views are slightly offputting and his website has well known hoax alien photos too.

First post on ABS!!!Hooray,sorry to be a moaner! I just dont really believe his story.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I give James Casbolt credit. First time I visited his site was tonight. Thanks for the links.

He is talking about the DUMBs. You've gotta go with your intuitive gut instinct on this guy. What is in it for him to be talking trash? Now if he exposes hostile aliens for an argument to build space based weapons, which we are already probably doing. - then I would say maybe. Anybody know about the DUMBS... come on... can't you just imagine that they are real at least? Why oh why are our military bases closing... maybe they are now underground...huh?? Makes sense in a nuclear age wouldn't it?

James Casbolt has no false motives. Anybody ever read mystery stories? You've got to have a motive for some nefarious deed. He has none. He asks for donations... okay.... he could have a thousand reasons to ask for donations. Most people are not going to buy him... it is a very poor way to just get money.

What is he really saying? He is saying he is from a long line of M16 family and he isn't going along anymore. We all should know about the drug money/crime activities with intelligence and CIA from suicided reporter and investigative journalist Gary Webb. Remember him? He said the same thing.

Do you notice who is dying? Do you notice what they are saying? Gee, it is all THE SAME THING!!

HELLO??

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Since when aliens who can communicate through mind decided to use internet?
Are things like that that make ufo and alien subject so unbelievable for most of the people.

I was under the impression the 'contact' was NSA - with alien connections, but the source was human.. not some little green man typing away at his laptop. Or, maybe it was an MIB.

Appreciating all points of view, both neg and positive. If JC is bunk then it's been a fascinating ride down the tunnel of disinfo. I wonder when the next update happens? I don't like saying this, but it feels a bit like waiting for the next 'Anon' posting (Serpo, anyone?)

[edit on 2-11-2006 by RiotComing]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join