It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 most real life ghost photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

Some are very interesting.....others look likes fakes.

What do my fellow ATS'ers think?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Alot of these are well established classic fakes. The biggest damage to the credibility is that it comes from Pravda. Pravda is like the U.S.'s Weekly World News when it comes to "news of the weird."

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Pravda or not. The most of those photo's I haven't seen debunked yet. If they are well established classic fakes, please point out where to me.

The first one was shown to be a double exposure if I am not mistaken.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As far as I know, only two of the pics were established fakes. Some of the others were suspected fakes, but could not be proven either way.

Although some of them are very note-worthy, I don't think they should call them the 'Top Ten'. IMO

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
From viewing the pictures it looks like numbers 1,2,3,6,9 & 10 are fakes.

That still leaves #'s 4,5,7 & 8 which to me are plausible than the others to be real.

And as far as the source is concerned....the WSJ or NYT are not going to publish 'Ghost Photos'.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
And as far as the source is concerned....the WSJ or NYT are not going to publish 'Ghost Photos'.

Very true, but when Pravda releases stories such as miners finding a hole to hell at the center of the Earth and releases audio of a bunch of screaming and wailing "souls." (Search on ATS it has been discussed.) I find they should stick to reporting on domestic and international events and leave out any random sensational story that crosses the "news of the bizzare" desk. I think Pravda is having a rough time of getting use to its people having other media outlets besides the state.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ferretman2

wtf is this #?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Link is broken. Takes me to the homepage for some news site it looks like.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by noraanessej90

Same here. Takes me to home page.

new topics

top topics

join