It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one seen LOTR 3 return of the kings??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I know some people get the movie to review it. I was just wondering if any one has the movie LOTR 3 return of the kings or has seen it. If you have the movie tell me please.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Has no one seen this movie yet??

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Of course none of us has seen it.

Its not out yet. Not even in Bittorrent. Believe me I checked.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
People who screen movies get to see it early. The movie is already done i assume. I am sure someone got to see the movie.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
alls i know is that its going to kick major MAJOR ass

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dont worry about it too much pizza.

The movie is going to rule all.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's online somewhere but i haven't see it yet, its coming to the Theatre soon as well - can't wait to see it!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There's a New Movie in the making, it'll be out next year sometime - Alien VS Predator! definately gotta see that one

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I saw a preview of LOTR3 the preview was a bit boring

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I can't wait to see it

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Although the preview was boring it could be good

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
LotR3 is still in final editting. Filming of 'pick-up' shots was finished 2 weeks ago. Editting due to be fully completed with final theatre version this week.

...by the way...its AWESOME!!!!!!

LotR Cams

...thats the website for a number of webcams that are due to be operational soon, strategically placed around the city with which to view the Opening Ceremony and cast arrival on premiere night.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

There's a New Movie in the making, it'll be out next year sometime - Alien VS Predator! definately gotta see that one
[/quot/]

HELL YA! bout time they made this.

The people who screen it prolly cant give any details, just what they think of it. NDA's.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
on richard and judy uk tv show lol which im ashamed to say i watch only because ther is nothing else on but on there they said in return of the king saramans scenes have been cut is this true? is this a extended dvd scheme?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
on richard and judy uk tv show lol which im ashamed to say i watch only because ther is nothing else on but on there they said in return of the king saramans scenes have been cut is this true? is this a extended dvd scheme?

Which scene do you mean? The scene at Isengard with Aragorn and Gandalf and that whole thing?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Sapphire]

# yeah!!!!!! I'm glad Freddy vs. Jason showed the studios that crossover pics work. This movie will definately kick ass!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
www.stuff.co.nz...

First review!

Peter Jackson's The Return of the King is a "sure contender" for best picture at next year's Oscars, the American magazine Newsweek says after a sneak preview.

The magazine saw the third Lord of the Rings film in Wellington recently. The film is three hours, 12
minutes long.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The video game is out, which is a bit strange. I haven't played it...

I can't wait, I'm sure it'll rawk.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Net.....

Woohooo, three hrs and twelve minutes of pure awesomeness!! Wish it was longer....hehehe.

I also wish they would make a couple more: The Hobbit comes to mind and maybe something else....

Looking forward to seeing it real soon...I think it opens the 16th/17th of December.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Alien have you seen the movie??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join