It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Soliders Pose with Human Skulls in Afganistan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Dude, do not make me start pulling your own topic creations within this forum to porve who here is really "Mister TALIBAN," k?

Sorry Dude - but that is not my nickname translated to Afgani!

Umm, no.
You prove my point exactly: you forget all those acts committed by those you SUPPORT, but each and all the acts that the Coalition and US have done. :shk:

Well - I do not support any killings at all, you are just putting words in my mouth, labelling me a Terrorist or whateveryouwant; but actually I am not the one standing with my military boot on foreign soil am I? Ever heard of the quote, that a dirty invasion causes dirty resistance? Well ofcourse you have!

Of course you will choose none of the options presented, that was a given, Souljah, that would incriminate oneself, would it not? We know who and what you are though, be assured.

I have nothing to incrimiante myself dude!

I can EXPRESS my OPINION, without you putting the Homelandsecurity labels all over me, or has that time passed already?

Who is WE?

And why does it sound to me like a Threat?

And I assure you - you do not know me at all!

Worried that someone will find out that you are?

NOPE!

When you get around to fully condemning the acts and actions of those you support, you think?

Sometimes around when you start condeming the acts of USArmed Forces.

The other 65%+ by those that you SUPPORT!

I see you haven't read the report either.

And now for your FAVOURITE source - THE BBC:

German troops in skull photos row

On one of the pictures, a soldier is seen holding the skull next to his exposed penis, on another - soldiers pose with the skull on their jeep.

These Germans sure are sick - posing with a skull next to his penis?

[edit on 26/10/06 by Souljah]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Seekeroff,
im having trouble accepting that Souljah is a taliban sympathiser.
I think what s/he wants is an end to the senseless carnage on both sides,and is highlighting how our treatment of the afghans/iraqis is partly responsible for the way they now treat our forces.
Maybe Seekeroff is upset at the current behaviour of SOME soliders,as s/he thought that we were more civilised than this.
Indeed we often proclaim to be.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

BBC blows, as does Reuters and the AP, along weith the LA Times, New York Times, among others---all fanatical pro-Arab and terrorists supporting outlets.

All this from a member who continously attacked Souljah and his sources about existance of US secret prisons.

Souljah

Don't you recognise the uniforms Souljah? It's the Skull****** regiment, Boner company.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Soulessjah

In your post you show this(Defense Minister Franz Josef Jung earlier told reporters that "we are conducting the investigation at full steam." If the incident is confirmed, he added, those involved will face "disciplinary or even criminal measures.") This tells me that the government of Germany is doing something about it. , But what does the Islamic Government done to stop and condemn the beheadings and down right barbaric practices it started to begin with. To me it seems that you are not all there and have way too much hatred to be believed . This is my understanding from what you have posted. Looking at the opinion of others and yours makes me wonder if you support draconian acts against Americans or any one from the West. Before you start to break me apart with you taking apart what I have to say, please answer, what is the government of Islam doing to stop all the horrible crimes committed in the name of Islam?.

[edit on 10/26/2006 by zman]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Before you start to break me apart with you taking apart what I have to say, please answer, what is the government of Islam doing to stop all the horrible crimes committed in the name of Islam?.

Can you please show me on the Map of the World, where the State of ISLAM is located, so we can check out also their goverment?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sorry I forgot you have no government over site. But what has been done by Islam to combat the horible crimes it comits and ruthless barbaric acts?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Governments used to be the sole exporter of propaganda.

Now with digital cameras and camcorders we can all post it or the truth to the internet. I guess it is where you are from and what religon you are to believe something as truth.

The picture is stupid yes.

These are 20 year old kids in a country and did a stupid thing. Thats what 20 year olds do, is stupid things. If we had a picture of everyhting we did in our lives, and someone posted it on the internet or put in in a magazine. I am sure some of us could cause a much bigger deal then posing with a skull. I bet we all could beat posing with a skull, so we are hypocrites. Did they murder anyone? nope. The skull might not even be muslim, and could be a russian soldier from the previous war.

At least they did not kill someone and pose next to a beheaded body that I have seen for the other side. Now that is even more sick. But I guess it is what religon you are brought up with.

Posing with skull of dead person really bad.
Beheading person and posing good.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OKEY, here is what puzzles me:

Why is nobody outraged at these German Soldiers?

Tell me, how would you feel, if somebody dug out your fathers (or grandfathers) grave, and made a photo-session with the remains, which also include private parts of soldiers? Why is that OKEY?

So the Defense mechanism ofcourse always triggers the comparison between the Ultimate "Bad Guys", since they behead people. But why do you have to compare the great civilized western soliders to these Animals and savages? Why exactly do you want to drop to such a low level, just to proove a point, that Our Guys are GOOD, since they do not behead people? Well Our Guys just killed 50 Afgani Civilians by bombing the crap out of a village, which was "supposed" to hide the Taliban. That ofcourse is OKEY. That ofcourse is not comparable to the terrible beheadings. You kill 50 people with one bomb, and you are a Liberator. You dig out remains and stick a dick in the skull and you are a Liberator. Everybody else is a Terrorists. Even if they do live on their OWN LAND, and even if they do feel kind of Opressed and Occupied and sometimes even Raped, Humiliated, Tortured, Abused and in the end Killed (ofcourse by a Mistake, an Intelligence Error).

Well in the end everybody knows who the good guys are - those wearing a uniform, body armor, helmets and drive around in APCs. But to be honest, they look like Nazi Soldiers rolling across occupied Europe. And they shall never win the "Hearts and Minds" by doing stupid things like this; especially if they are sent there as a Peace Keeping Force, which was supposed to Protect Peace. Even if they are sent there by all the so-called Civilized countries of the West, who call themselves Democratic and civilized societies.

But go ahead - compare these German soldiers to the Terrorists if that is your only weapon you have for a counter-argument; remember, that this kind of comparing just makes you look more helpless.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi

Originally posted by Souljah
Or were they just a bunch of immature fools, with nothing better to do?

I'd say that'd be your reason right there.

If the skulls were of Al Quaeda or the Taleban - Go for it I say.

I agree. Plus it's not like they can even identify that. It could be a skull from a hundred years ago. I guess you people are also against archeology since posing with bones is bad now. LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Hey, the Germans are just sexual beings...jeez, don't be so prudish.

Anyway, it seems to me people who are trained to kill and thrown into combat, no matter where they're from or what side they're on often do things like this as a way of coping maybe? How could they not? How could an average person who's not insane just kill some stranger that they see as another human being? I think it would be extremely difficult unless one were to make themsleves believe the enemy is not human, and obviously some people go too far....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Really Seekerof, I'd suggest to watch channels from abroad and figure out the immense difference between European and American media yourself.

It's not all Fox News here.

Um...I watch CCTV [A Chinese news source], BBC, CNN, and MSNBC. I really don't see any differences between these news outlets at all.

You do know that all Americans don't watch Fox News? That is the only one I see people talking about here.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Because the Taliban has outraged the West enough to where we don't care what happens to them. If they did this to innocent civilians, or hurt anybody, there would be much more outrage. Unfortunately I could not say that for most of the Islamic World if that happened to European or American civilians.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

People are getting immune for these kind of messages, how harsh it might be. The same applies for the people that are dying every day in Palestine. Does anyone post it? No, because we are getting used to all the news about violence, killings and war.

Well in the end everybody knows who the good guys are - those wearing a uniform, body armor, helmets and drive around in APCs. But to be honest, they look like Nazi Soldiers rolling across occupied Europe. And they shall never win the "Hearts and Minds" by doing stupid things like this; especially if they are sent there as a Peace Keeping Force, which was supposed to Protect Peace. Even if they are sent there by all the so-called Civilized countries of the West, who call themselves Democratic and civilized societies.

Souljah, you are generalizing the German army. How much did you hear about such scandals happening in the German army? Not too often, but it does occur, yes. You have these ignorant fools everywhere, which doesn't mean the majority of (German) soldiers are like that.

I don't find the German army look like Nazis, its a very professional army, which is aware of the past. But at a certain moment you should stop drawing parallels. On a daily basis I interact with Germans and they are great human beings like you and me (this might sound shocking to you
).

Edit: for the records I'm not a German native myself.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Actually I'm surprised this story is getting so much press at all. Not that I find it pleasant but in war a lot of less than savoury stuff happens. The intent here seems to implicate Germans with attrocities like we have been brainwashed with for 50 years now. I'm sure if we want to talk about attrocious behaviour in struggles that we can find a lot of stories about a lot of others.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Erm just to add to the discussion as i live pretty close to germany and these issues are discussed and investigated heavily here in europe.

The latest informations are that this skull is NOT the skull of an Afghan but rather a russian skull out of a mass grave near Kabul.

The spot was pretty popular among the soldiers and according to the latest news soldiers from many nations took pictures there...like some kind of souvenier.

This doesnt make the whole issue look much better but at least it takes away the arguments from the "omg look they pose with a muslim skull" people. Seems to be more an issue to the russians eh?!

There was a comment in the local newspaper from a journalist who was in afghanistan many times and he wrote that you just have to drive out of Kabul and you will find "killing fields" pretty soon. According to him there are many spots around Kabul where you can find huge amounts of skulls, bones and used up ammo fragments only covered partially from the sand.

Dont forget that Afghanistan is shaked with wars for about 20 years now. These things seem to be pretty usual there.

And please stop with these pathetic "sieg heil" comments. German soldiers are VERY respected in Afghanistan and around the world for their social engagement. Just because a few nitwits decide to do some pretty dumb photos its not every germans fault. and no im not german.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was a seargent for 4 years in the german army (2000-2004) and at this time it all
begun with afgahnistan. My father was there too. All i can say about this, it is too much for the german soldiers. I knew many soldiers who was in afgahnistan and many of them have gone crazy after the operation. Their live chances after the 4 months long operation.
But i believe that the american soldiers do something like this everyday.

Its WAR there man, and you will see people there which are very poor and they have nothing. It is another world and this is really something that you will never see in your civil towns where you have flowin water and electric current when you want it.

Many of you cannot imagine whats really going on there.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Sig Heil inhuman criminals!!!!!

this is almost as bad as the time those soldiers pissed on that burnt afghani body.

oh, you mean how the terrorists you defend strung up mutilated bodies on a bridge?

I feel no remorse or pitty for these people....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Honestly who cares if the Germans are posing with old skulls. Heck if they would have sent me, I would be there playing soccer with the skulls. And if I would have known it would have caused such an outrage, I would even take a hockey suit, hockey stick and just pose in the sand with ice skates using a skull as a puck.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
come on people, that's like the world news weekly rag you pick up every week at your local drugstore

they probably spotted bigfoot on one of the inside pages

btw, that photo in the magazine looks fake as can be, and the dog in the corner looks lddly reminicent of williamonesac's old avatar...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

BBC is the source for MANY News networks here in Europe - as well as Reuters and Associated Press is (which I also know you dislike). And if you would have watched how a TV news stories look like on our national TVSlovenia, you would kno what I am talking about. Pro-Islamic does not mean posting REAL stories from the crisis zones, such as Iraq, Afganistan, Lebanon, Israel. But I understand they are reporting against your views, which I know you find it hard to swallow.

So you spit instead.

Pahetic really.

Would have expected more from a Guy like yourself...

Let me know when you want those links or are you too lazy to hit a post search on me and find those links that I have already linked before? Simply a fraction and undoubtedly, more can and will be provided.
BBC blows, as does Reuters and the AP, along weith the LA Times, New York Times, among others---all fanatical pro-Arab and terrorists supporting outlets.

And what would you consider to be "reliable: trust worthy news outlets?Let me guess,from reading your posts,you must be an avid FOX News watcher.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join