It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats different in 'Way above' forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi all I am really curious to find out what is in the way above top secret forum can anyone give me an idea of what sort of stuff is in there??
also Ive bean trying to build up points, it is very difficult does anyone have any hints on how to build points quicker?

JAK

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hey g60kg,

RATS is a forum which covers many things that members just don't want to be available to the search engines for various reasons, there is no specific theme.

As for points, podcasting can help a lot but really, as is the way with ATS, I think it's about quality posts.

In PTS currently recieve applause worth 1,500 I believe. All applause on ATS and BTS are worth a handy 500 points I'm not sure how many points a 'Way Above' vote brings with it. A good thread gains the author points for every reply it recieves and 'annonymous' parcels containing Bourbon delivered to Jak at secretATSheadquaters qualify the sender for.. um, well... it hasn't actually been tried yet but I'm sure we could come to some kind of arrangement.

You might find it of interest to take a peek at other threads mentioning the RATS forum via the search function.

Jak

[edit on 26/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The secret forum that you talk about is a secret that we do not talk about. If you want to talk about the which that you talk about which we do not talk about then you should talk to someone who can talk to you about the which we do not talk about to talk about to you of the which we do not talk about.

1. Kissing some mod ass can get you points quicker.
2. Disagreeing with every1 on a post regardless of what they say can also get you points.
3. Cursing and name calling always helps too.........in getting negative points.
4. I believe there is hack out there on the internet which can instantly give u 100,000 points.
5. If you wanna score some major points, then start a controversial thread like: Does the moon exist, Is aliens banging me momma, who da finest hunny on the forum, etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
A good thread gains the author points for every reply it recieves and 'annonymous' parcels containing Bourbon delivered to Jak at secretATSheadquaters qualify the sender for.. um, well... it hasn't actually been tried yet but I'm sure we could come to some kind of arrangement.

[edit on 26/10/06 by JAK]

Well Jak what is your favourite bourbon haha??

also how does podcasting work?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
From what I heard the members who have been to RATS say that it's not all that exciting and not too active.

www.abovetopsecret.com... here is the podcasting forum if you want to take a look.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Jak,
How many points would a bottle of Blantons get me?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Hi all I am really curious to find out what is in the way above top secret forum can anyone give me an idea of what sort of stuff is in there??

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
LMFAo for a min there I actually thought that those topics were real.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here is something that might help: All about points

Two podcasts will get you into RATS. I just have to warn you, once you start, podcasting becomes addictive. I racked up 100 before I joined the 12 step program.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No, I have to post that everytime someone asks about the forum. It's just too good. While there is some stuff in RATS that you might think is "wow" a lot of it is stuff that's personal and members don't want search engines logging it. I personally think it's worth the points.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I guess I'm going to have to take a peek in RATS..

You all have my curiosity up now

Semper

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Gaaahhhhh
this is really frustrating for me not to be able to post something worth looking at RATS!!
Once I get in there I'll try my best to post something worthy!!!

BTW,I can't do podcasting to gain points since I don't have a microphone.grrrrrr

[edit on 27-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Walmart my friend..

9.99 US

Semper

new topics

top topics

join