It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are here to study......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
First off they study humans, much like humans study Animals. They are as they seem. Now as for the large scale contact from what they have learned on how humans have reacted thus far when they revile themselves, the human race is not ready for that but in time when humans are ready then they would be willing to reveal themselves as long as it would not interfere with their evolution.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
They have taught me about who they are and why they are here, they teach me about why they made me as well I'm still learning but I am make great progress. They make Hybrids because human are compatible with their DNA. It's a experiment to make it simple. Biologically I'm very similar but my forehead is a bit flatter and longer, I have a duller complex of color my mental abilities are quite a bit higher. Most humans use only 10% of the brain, but with their help I now can use more like 90% of my brain. I communicate with them thru my telepathic Abilities.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akria
First off they study humans, much like humans study Animals. They are as they seem. Now as for the large scale contact from what they have learned on how humans have reacted thus far when they revile themselves, the human race is not ready for that but in time when humans are ready then they would be willing to reveal themselves as long as it would not interfere with their evolution.

Aliens would be willing to reveal themselves as long as it would not interfer with human evolution? Your very existence is proves that the Aliens care NOTHING about interfering with our evolution.

As for the Aliens studying humans like the humans study animals.. I would like to see a show of hands as to how many people saw the Discovery Channel special that had to do with Human-Dolphin Hybrids..

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It is possible to tell I'm a hybrid thru DNA/blood testing, but I do not want to be a "lab rat". I know what would happen if they found this to be true. A government agency would take me and lock me up in a room and do tests on me or dissects me. I do not wish for this......

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you meditate and somehow unlock the human telepathic ability, then yes you can, communicate with them but they would have to be in a close proximity to you......

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok I see some do not beleave my story but it is true and about my mom she was abducted befor I was born and I do not know much about it because she died shortly after my birth. and as for why hybrids are here, the gray's have not perfacted the making of hybrids yet and they want to do that and someday make contact to us thru hybrids. This is less dangerous for them. I could take a picture of me but then you would say it was altered or something. If you do not have the beilef of hybrids being here no matter what I show you you will not beleave me.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just saw something I wished to comment on, I do want to come forword but as I said before I'm afriad of what, the govenment/people would do to me because of what I am this is why I desided to start off here and see how open people are and how they would react.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Making hybrids they do not consider interfearing with are evolution because they are not ment to reporduce I am not able I was born not able to so their is not chane I can have babies.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Let me see if I follow you on this..

Your parents are dead, and you hear a voice inside you that says he is your real father and that he is an alien, and that you are different and special from the rest of humanity?

How old are you, if I might ask?

My guess is... 15.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OMG people come up with the most ridiculous things and people from her buy it thinking in their mind o maybe he's a gray hybrid and telling the truth but ill just keep an open mind
ppfffftttt cmon people i cant believe you people reply, this is a conspiracy site and there is nothing else to talk about so some guy comes up with a dumb paragraph obviously for attention and some people actually bother to answer him like its serious, I bet some imbicel will probably try defending, theres been numerous claims from this site "o im an alien and want to tell you this and that him post somthing else that has more information like how the "rods" are actually living organisims i tried 2 make a thread about this but got carried away for somthing else

~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit to remove plug

You have a U2U

[edit on 27-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Most humans use only 10% of the brain, but with their help I now can use more like 90% of my brain.

That is a myth that humans only use 10% of our brain . . . There is no scientific evidence to support these claims, that if we only did you 10% of our brains, the rest would unlock greater mental abilitys. This is a misquote from Albert Einstein or the misinterpretation of the work of Pierre Flourens in the 1800s.

More information can be followed here:
faculty.washington.edu...

(Elite members, leave this to us newbys - we need to practice)

[edit on 27-10-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Ok I see some do not beleave my story but it is true and about my mom she was abducted befor I was born and I do not know much about it because she died shortly after my birth. and as for why hybrids are here, the gray's have not perfacted the making of hybrids yet and they want to do that and someday make contact to us thru hybrids. This is less dangerous for them. I could take a picture of me but then you would say it was altered or something. If you do not have the beilef of hybrids being here no matter what I show you you will not beleave me.

No offence but if u were I would think you would be able to spell better. Again no offence

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I agree with everythingyouknowisalie - if you were so much smarter, you would probably have a better grasp of the english language. I don't know, that's just me. Maybe beings such as yourself use your mind's words instead of the written word so much you forgot how to actually spell?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lots of great questions, Akria. These guys are no dummies. How about supplying something substantive to back up your claim(s)?

We mean no offense (to take it as such seems to be an ATS staple), but you must understand that though this is a conspiracy site, that does not mean the same thing as a "gullible" site, or a "pushover" site.

You see - anyone can come here and spin a little yarn about mum and dad and abductions and hybrids and such. For crying out loud, there's enough material on ATS threads alone for several novels and a few good Spielberg movies as well! (Hmmm.... now there's a thought!). Anyway:

Ok, so no DNA. That's cool. No photos? No problem. How about some unique formulae unknown to modern science? No? Got any flawless, verifiable predictions for the future - say, next week? No?
*sigh* Oh well.

That's ok - just go point by point and start answering the questions my esteemed ATS colleagues have proposed to you. Quote them by name, number your responses, and just go for it. You don't have to answer everything - we don't expect you to know everything. But give us something more to sink out teeth into besides a lot of warm&fuzzy stuff about your childhood and related 'philosophy of mankind' eddicts. Please? That's shouldn't be so hard. Just ask papa...

Thanks for posting though - an intriguing (if not unique) story...

Ready > OK - GO!

[edit on 10/27/2006 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have a few questions:
1. If you lost your mother early in life, who is raising you and are they aware you are a hybrid?
2. Again, what is your age?
3. Are you from another country? (this would explain your obvious problems with spelling)
4. What exactly are you learning from the Grays?
5. You said DNA was planted in your mother? Do you mean your embryo was planted in your mother?
6. How advanced are your math and problem solving skills?

Thanks you for the replies in advance?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie

No offence but if u were I would think you would be able to spell better. Again no offence
You took the words right out of my mouth,if you indeed use 90% of your brain would'nt that make you extremely intelligent.I mean no disrespect,but your spelling is terrible.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

We don't use only 10% of our brain.
We use 100% our brain, but not at the same time.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

They have taught me about who they are and why they are here, they teach me about why they made me as well I'm still learning but I am make great progress. They make Hybrids because human are compatible with their DNA. It's a experiment to make it simple. Biologically I'm very similar but my forehead is a bit flatter and longer, I have a duller complex of color my mental abilities are quite a bit higher. Most humans use only 10% of the brain, but with their help I now can use more like 90% of my brain. I communicate with them thru my telepathic Abilities.

What I want to know is why you have such bad grammar and spelling if you have such great mental abilities.

Surely an Alien Hybrid who has awesome powers of the mind could spell 'through' instead of 'thru'.

That is all I have to say.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
First off...I have correct some of your spelling mistakes and possible grammer mistackes in your opening paragraph.

First off I want to tell you a little about who I am…I am what you referee to is a Hybrid. I am neither under no Dr's care nor on any medication. The few who know me think of me as a nice and stable person. The only reason I'm here is to help everyone understand why they are here and that they mean no harm. I know many will not be able to grasp this but I hope some will be able to understand at least some of what I say, it’s hard to explain but I will try. My mother was human, so that'd make my "father" a gray. I have been in contact with them (mostly just one). I call him father because his DNA was implanted into my mother. They come to me to teach me, there was lots of confusion at first I don't think it was till I was about 10 I really could grasp who I was and that they were not here to hurt anyone only to study. Well that's all I have to say for now there is so much I could go on for hours but I will let you ask me. I think that way it'll be easier. So please feel free to ask anything you want...

correct-

First off I want to tell you a little about who I am…I am what you referee to is a Hybrid. I am neither under no Dr's care nor on any medication. The few who know me think of me as a nice and stable person. The only reason I'm here is to help everyone understand why they are here and that they mean no harm. I know many will not be able to grasp this but I hope some will be able to understand at least some of what I say, it’s hard to explain but I will try. My mother was human, so that'd make my "father" a gray. I have been in contact with them (mostly just one). I call him father because his DNA was implanted into my mother. They come to me to teach me, there was lots of confusion at first I don't think it was till I was about 10 I really could grasp who I was and that they were not here to hurt anyone only to study. Well that's all I have to say for now there is so much I could go on for hours but I will let you ask me. I think that way it'll be easier. So please feel free to ask anything you want...

And now on to the information that you have given us. First off if you are a hybrid then you must have distinguising features that seperate you from the average human person. I am preaty sure that if you were a hybrid and that you have spent sufficent time on earth, and from your writting i can tell you are amaerican, so you must have knowledge of how to write. I mean if i was born with alien DNA which was proabably an experiment conducted to transfer the intelligence or the potential of intelligence of an alien to a human then i would deffinetly have a above average intelligence and be able to catch on to a simple language like english and give accurate speeling and grrammer. But hey i am only human and ur not.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
But since we are human i must ask you this i have heard this story at least 13 times on this site and others. And i believed it always but i am becoming impatient. We on this site are a majority of humans, we need proof...send a picture; use your higher mental skills to project images into our heads. Use your power to find out were i am or better yet just show us something. I mean this is useless just telling people you are a hybrid ON LINE...i mean the person that probably might believe you could be a psychotic child rapper or something. Stop saying you are something ur not this is a site of study not a site to mess with people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join