It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are here to study......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
First off I want to tell you a little about who I am........I am what you refure to is a Hybrid. I'm under no dr's care nor on any medication. the few who know me think of me as a nice and stable person. The only reason I'm here is to help everyone understand why they are here and that they mean no harm. I know many will not be able to grasp this but I hope some will be able to understand at least some of what I say, its hard to exsplain but I will try. My mother was human, so that'd make my "father" a gray. I have been in contact with them(mostly just one). I call him father because his DNA was inplanted into my mother. They come to me to teach me, there was lots of confustion at first I don't think it was till I was about 10 I really could grasp who I was and that they were not here to hurt anyone only to study. Well that's all I have to say for now there is so much I could go on for hours but I will let you ask me. I think that way it'll be easier. So please feel free to ask anything you want.....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What are the grays here to study? I've heard somewhere that they are not really as they appear, but the costume that hides there true form. That the black eyes they have are really like sunglasses and inside them are skull like... Do you know if they ever plan to make contact on a large scale where everyone gets to see them without getting there memory wiped or percieving it as a hoax?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What specifically do they teach you about?
Why is it that they want to create "hybrids" like yourself?
And with no disrespect, how d oyou differ from us biologicaly???

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Can you prove that you are a hybrid? Would any kind of testing show this to be true? DNA, blood, whatever...? If so, the Disclosure Project would love to have you on board I am sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There is a thread on this board that talks about "proof positive of alien comms". The basis of this thread is that a human can communicate with the grays by a type of meditation (which I have tried and had surprising results). Is this a way to communicate with the grays, or is this guy off his rocker? I really would like your insight please. Check out the thread and prove this guy "alien agenda" right or wrong because he is getting beaten to hell over the topic.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If the Grays are only here to study then why are they also interferring with our evolution ie engineering hybrids such as you claim to be. Surely this is more than studying!!!

Also to have made Hybrids there must be eventual outcome that they have planned as i doubt they make Hybrids just for the fun of it. What is the plan that they are preparing for.

Lastly my friend. I take it then your mum must have had some serious contact with the Grays in order for you to have been created. Therefore can you tell us more of her experiences

[edit on 27-10-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akria
I am what you refure to is a Hybrid

Give us a pircture of you then, and I don't believe a word of what you say.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have to agree with thesaint on this one my friend. You now need to start your story properly statng all the information available and back up as much as you can with some form of evidence.

If you are what you say you are, a hybrid, and you want people to know the truth then share your knowledge and evidence.

Remirah.

???????

[edit: fixed broken image link]

[edit on 11/1/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Great....its is fall break right now...looks like the kiddies are out for play again

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

First off I want to tell you a little about who I am........I am what you refure to is a Hybrid.

First, it is very difficult to believe you would pick an internet forum to discuss this topic. I'm sure if you went down to the local news organization and presented proof, you could have a much broader audience in which to "help" us understand. Of course, then you would have to present proof positive and couldn't throw out this nonsense without substantiating your claim.

In my opinion, it is childish attempts, such as yours, that make it impossible to believe or grasp the true nature of the ET's. Disclosure will come, but not on ATS by someone claiming to be a hybrid and offerring no proof.

Shame on you!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Good comment Eyesofbear. I agree 100%.

I think that should be enough now until this "hybrid" can at least offer some evidence to the people at ATS.

Remirah.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm giving Akria the benefit of the doubt. If there ever was a time in our history ripe for an alien-human hybrid to step forward this would be it.

There was a book written recently by Helen Littrell and Jean Bilodeaux called, Raechel's Eyes. It was about a girl that Helen believed was a hybrid, who shared a dorm room with Helen's daughter.

The account is intriguing, and although I haven't read the book, I would say it's worth reading if just to make up your own mind. Here is a link to an interview with the authors at Jerry Pippin's site (jerrypippin.com). Here's a link to Jerry's Guest Interviews.

Here is another link to the Raechel's Eyes book, and here's another link at Amazon.

Is Akria a hybrid, who knows? Is it possible there is/are hybrids living among us? I say yes, very possible...be curious to see what happens...

Akria, the penalty for lying is a spanking. If you aren't, then don't take criticisms or insults personally. Thanks for posting...

[edit on 27-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 27-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In another time, I would have given Akria the benefit of the doubt. At this time, I think you have to consider the claims and if they make sense. If she/he is a hybrid and wants to come forward and answer questions, why not make it available to all? Why post in a forum that will limit your exposure?

There are also requests for proof. At this time, there has been no proof offered. I'm not sure there is proof that would be available? There is also a request to post a picture, which has not been heeded.

I don't discount that there are hybrids, that is entirely possible. Why come forward on ATS? Why not come forward in full view of the public?

In truth, the penalty for lying is much stiffer in public than on this forum. You can only be banned on ATS. In public, hmmm.....could be much worse.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Your questions are fair, and I've considered that myself. All that's happened is an individual has stepped forward making a claim. Let's not beat them into submission, but see what they have to say.

Maybe I'll ask a question to prompt Akria to come forward.

Akria, here are a few:

1) Have you been in contact with any United States government or military personnel?

2) If so, who initiated contact?

3) What has been the nature of these contacts (i.e., what was the reason for contact, and what has transpired)?

4) What is your reason for coming onto this message board?

5) What do you feel your purpose is on this planet at this time?

Just curious...it's a start...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don't feel I am beating anyone into submission. I am merely stating the obvious. If this person is a hybrid, they have no fear of supplying answers and photos. In fact, if they a confidant, then it may be something the big time press would be interested in!

I do have a questions:

When did you realize you are a hybrid?

Is anyone else aware of this?

[edit on 27-10-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Any chance of some family photos of pop?

Obviously, you must realize that many come in claiming to be a hybrid, commune with ETs, etc., etc.

However, it's most people's feeling that anyone truly in such regular contact surely could manage to snap a cell cam pic of an alien or two, aboard the ship, etc. Otherwise, which route are you taking (pick one)?

1. The alien can assume human form, so any pic would look as a normal human.
2. Contact is telepathic only.
3. Aliens have tech that renders all photography inert.
4. Other (I like other)

Anyhow, it isn't NEEDED that others believe you of course, but if you'd LIKE others to....you need to give us something more to go on than tales....

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Okay let's get to the bottom line fast here; the grays are said to be a cross between a cloned humanoid entity and plant gentics. They are said to be robots and inhabited by remote spirit manipulation eg. robots.

The grays are said to be slaves of our controllers the lizards.

If gray genetics and human genetics are merged then is not the lizards planning for the complete new reassimilation of humans as a sort of robot slave race?

Ask pops about that one and get back to us.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This post is only intended to help you, if you do in fact believe you are a hybrid.

You say you arent being treated by a doctor, but maybe you SHOULD be. The chances of you being delusional about this entire thing are MUCH greater than the chances that you are a hybrid. I do not mean to be disrespectful, mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, and if you ARE sick, having it go untreated can be dangerous and your delusional state could get worse, and you could endanger yourself and your loved ones.

Did you have an 'earthly' father growing up? If you did, was he abusive? Is this alien a construct of your desires to have a positive male role model in your life? Of course these questions are rhetorical and I am not expecting an answer to them, but they are something further to think about if you do actually believe you are a hybrid.

Changing gears..

Now, assuming you are what you believe yourself to be..

Does your mother know? Why was she allowed to keep you when other women that claim to be pregnant with alien hybrids are stripped of the children before they come to term?

Where do these greys come from? Have you been away from the earth? Do you have a way to contact them, or do they contact you?

What types of beneficial knowledge have been passed on to you, and to what end? Are you to go with them? Are you to stay on Earth with this knowledge of things, but be unable to do anything with it?

I will add more questions as I think of them, or as you answer them.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I for one would be interested to hear what Akira has to say.

If you found out that you were a human alien hybrid and you wanted to communicate to people who would be interested in hearing your message, how and where would you choose to communicate.

I will admit that I have a pretty hefty dose of skectism in my blood yet at the same time, I'm open to possibilities.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So far so good. You have my attention.

The only reason I'm here is to help everyone understand why they are here and that they mean no harm.

So, why exactly are they (the greys?) here?

I know many will not be able to grasp this but I hope some will be able to understand at least some of what I say, its hard to exsplain but I will try.

No wrong worries. No difficults.
The 'grasping' will be less the problem then the doubting that you are truely what you say (like you can see on the proof requests already) and that your 'message' is correct and honest.

My mother was human, so that'd make my "father" a gray. I have been in contact with them(mostly just one). I call him father ..

Do you see/feel any TRUE emoution coming from him when your gray 'father 'meets you?? And what's with the other grays? Anything from them?

They come to me to teach me,..

hm and what?

and that they were not here to hurt anyone only to study.

This is not quite honest.

Well that's all I have to say for now there is so much I could go on for hours but I will let you ask me. I think that way it'll be easier. So please feel free to ask anything you want.....

I would prefer if you take the hours time and go on, telling us all you want to tell or at least a little more specific 'what's going on' in your opinion before it goes into the proof request and doubt battle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join