It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: Freedom to Fascism - Federal Reserve and Taxes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hey guys, i know that there is another topic that is somewhat similar to this, but i promise that this one is going to be very, very different!!

This is the mother of all conspiracies, yet it is hardly ever discussed despite the mountains of evidence confirming that this is very real and the incredibly serious implications of this problem!

Why were kennedy and lincoln assassinated? They stood up to the Central Banks!

Why was 911 an inside job and who benefitted from it? The Central Banks!!!

Why is evidence of UFO's covered up? Because the technology will result in Free Energy and the elite will loose control of us. In other words, THE CENTRAL BANKS!!!!!!!

You NEED to see this film and tell everybody that you know!! America: From Freedom to Fascism!

The main premise of the film is that the Federal Reserve banking system has maxed out the national debt and bankrupted America. In turn, the US government has been forced to impose illegitimate taxation. America is on the decline and is rapidly turning into a police state! If you dont stand up to this problem now, the American way of life will be destroyed and the entire world will suffer from the fallout.

The conspiracy is the Federal Reserve banking system and the Individual Income tax that is enforced by the IRS!!

It is rarely discussed because so few people understand the problem...

The Federal Reserve works by creating new money. In other words, the Fed has a license to print money, essentially the same thing as counterfitting!! The problem is that by adding new notes to circulation, the rest of the money supply is debased and looses value.

The US dollar has lost 98% of its value since the Fed came into existence in 1913.

The Federal Reserve is the VERY SOURCE of the inflation that it claims to protect us against! The Fed is bad for America, bad for the economy, and bad for you!

The Federal Reserve is the VERY SOURCE of our national debt!! Every US note in cirulation represents debt, not value. Every dollar you spend needs to be borrowed from a shadowy cabal on international bankers that make massive profits through their usery. Every note in circulation is accruing interest that can never be repayed!!

It is impossible to pay off the national debt under the current system because all of our money is borrowed and is accruing interest! The only way to fix the problem is to abolish the Federal Reserve banking system and allow the actual American Government to start printing its own currency again!

How are you supposed to pay off debt with money that is constantly loosing value? You can't! If you borrow one dollar today, tomorrow it takes two dollars to pay it off, and the day after that it takes six dollars to pay back the two dollars, and then it takes $20 to pay off the $6..... See how phony this is?

Supporters of the Fed often argue that the Fed is vital to our economy. Well, then how did America ever get along for OVER A CENTURY without it?!?!

The income tax is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! The Government needs to milk money out of us to pay interest on the national debt!

There is WAY more info that i need to cover but it will take an entire book just to cover the basics. Please feel free to ask questions or make comments on any areas that you do not understand and i will do my best to further elaborate.

Also, please check out these videos as they are very informative;
Money, Banking, and the Federal Reserve - Mises Institute

The Money Masters

Zero Point Energy - Free Energy

[edit on 10/26/2006 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Also, check out this video too;

Equinox - It runs on water

The US dollar is largely backed by Petroleum. If Free Energy gets out, the dollar will collapse!!

The Elite use power to control us, quite literally. Money is power! Oil is energy and power!

Also, please check out the wikipedia entry for this film; America: Freedom to Fascism.

Thanks!!

[edit on 26-10-2006 by sp00n1]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

The only way to fix the problem is to abolish the Federal Reserve banking system and allow the actual American Government to start printing its own currency again!

Hi I was trying to understand what the difference would be if the American govt printed the money rather than the Fed reserve??

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
yeah

nice racket they got

I seen the movie [ preview ] even tho I knew all the stuff

question ;

how ya gonna stop the train tho ?

its' been goin' for a long time

and they got lots of muscle

inbred muscle

and the CORPORATIONS

and people who LOVE TO WRITE CHECKS

AND THE INSTITUTIONS

ALL THOSE LIARS !!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THOSE LIES !!!!!!!!!!!!! are they gonna come clean ?

AND THE PEOPLES EXPECTATIONS !!!!!

how are THE PEOPLE , gonna change all that ?

CAN THE PEOPLE CHANGE ALL THAT ?!?!?!?!?!?

I smell big big big trouble

I'm not in disagreement here, I just smell trouble...

toasted

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg

Hi I was trying to understand what the difference would be if the American govt printed the money rather than the Fed reserve??

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned and operated corporation that supposedly must conform to some US govt regulations.

The Federal Reserve is more covert than the CIA and NSA combined. The Congress has no oversight in regards to budgeting, operations, or accountability when it comes to the Federal Reserve. Congress has far more control over the CIA and NSA, which is very weird.

The President has the power to appoint the chairman of the Board of Govenors for the Fed, and that is it as far as US government control goes. The rest of the Board of Governers is elected by member banks. Essentially, the only people that can control the Fed's operations are private bankers in London. And in all reality, the President acts under the power of these very central bankers since they control the money. You can't run a political campaign without money and without the support of very powerful people that also depend on money and are therefore suseptable to the Central Banks.

There is no transparency to the Fed's operations. They meet in absolute secrecy and only release vague meeting minutes weeks afterwards.

Before the Fed system was implimented the US Treasury Department had absolute control over the money supply. The value of the dollar remained the same in regards to gold and silver, as is outlined by the Constitution. The Congress had absolute control over the US Treasury Department, and by proxy the American Citizens had control over their money supply.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
g60

I think....in theory , we'd be solvent

and responsible for our debts

not writing checks like drunken sailors

to make themselves "look good" [ pork ]

but , 1st we'd have to eliminate 90% of the whores in gov't

and expose all the hidden agendas

that means being honest...opposite of politically correct

cuz the way it is set up now

it is a game of he said she said
musical chairs
and finger pointing

what a waste of time and an utter farce.
[ what you see on TV , is political soap opera ]

lies lies and damned lies

toasted

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
question ;

how ya gonna stop the train tho ?

I think a major part of the problem is that people are ignorant of the problem. I think that the best solution is to wake people up so that they will demand that their elected officials fix the problem.

Debasing the money supply is a regressive tax that steals money right out of your wallet by depreciating it. I dont know any American that supports that. And when they figure it out theres going to be a lot of holy hell raised.

People are confused about the relatively simple economics behind the issue. The Fed hides the problem behind a lot of economic mumbo jumbo such as 'monetizing the debt' (which really just means borrowing more money to pay off old debts, like paying off one credit card with another one...) or 'providing ecomic stimulus via reduced interest rates' (which sounds good, but all it really means is that they are inflating the money supply by printing more notes to provide for cheaper credit)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So how can a privately owned company control the country's money that makes no sense. Your probably right in saything that there is too much influence to reverse this arrangement Ive breifly read other posts and seen it mentioned on other websites that Jews control the banks linked to the Nazi era and all that. Would this tie into this theory?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

So how can a privately owned company control the country's money that makes no sense.

You're right, it doesn't make sense. But unfortunatly the politicians at the time were very corrupt (no kidding!) and they passed the legislation allowing for this to happen. And back then, before the internet, none of the average americans was informed enough to know any better.

The Fed is a quasi-Government agency that supposedly is regulated, but in reality the regs are just suggestions and the Fed can pretty much do whatever it wants and it ends up regulating the rest of the government.

And today, almost nobody is alive that knows what it was like before the Fed and they all grew up with it in existence and think that it is quite normal.

Monetary policy is a much stronger form of government than anything else.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The United States of America has to pay interest on money the Federal Reserve issues. Their is no good reason why the government would go for interest-bearing Federal Reserve Notes (FRN), instead of interest-free United States Notes (USN). A government that borrows with interest from private banks, when it can create its own interest-free money, is a government of idiots or thieves.

This is a picture of $100 United States Note, Series 1966 (red seal and serial number)
www.allensinc.com...

The US Treasury stopped issuing USN in 1971. 99% of fiat paper currency in circulation are FRN.

"Until the control of the issue of currency and credit is restored to government and recognized as its most conspicuous and sacred responsibility, all talk of sovereignty of Parliament and of democracy is idle and futile... Once a nation parts with control of its credit, it matters not who makes the nation's laws... Usury once in control will wreck any nation." - William Lyon Mackenzie King

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The Federal Reserve works by creating new money. In other words, the Fed has a license to print money, essentially the same thing as counterfitting!!

The Federal Reserve has a lawful (1913 Act) monopoly to counterfeit US currency. In addition, they get to collect usury on money they issued out of thin air.

Jesus drove out the money changers from the Temple. Here we are today still fighting the money changers.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by tazadar]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sp00n1

The Fed is a quasi-Government agency that supposedly is regulated, but in reality the regs are just suggestions and the Fed can pretty much do whatever it wants and it ends up regulating the rest of the government.

So correct. I tried starting a thread about this very thing recently but it didn't go across to well. What surprises me the most is how many people are oblivious to this 'system'.

What gives?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

Sp00n1

So correct. I tried starting a thread about this very thing recently but it didn't go across to well. What surprises me the most is how many people are oblivious to this 'system'.

What gives?

Most people dont understand the simple economics because they've gone through the indoctrination factories known as the US public education system. The Fed has been around so long that nobody remembers what it was like before the Fed; little or no inflation, strong economy withour boom and bust, more even distribution of wealth, no idividual income tax.

This is so painful that people would rather just ignore it. Its sad.

However, Aaron Russo's America: Freedom to Fascism is a great video that will help to wake people up!! Please copy the link i provided above to the legal copy of the video on Google Video and repost it everywhere that you can and tell everybody that you know or bumb into on the street that it is imperative that they watch this film and understand it.

Thanks!!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A lot of people will say that you need to pay income taxes because;

its pays for schools and education. WRONG - property taxes pay for schools and education

it pays for highways, mass transit, road repair and construction. WRONG - Gas taxes and tolls pay for highway construcion, road repairs, mass transit, and etc.

it pays for a lot of government services. WRONG - Income tax is used solely to pay off a tiny portion of the interest accrued on the national debt. It doesnt even come close to paying down the principle. All government operations are pretty much funded with debt and borrowing new money, this includes; military defense, wars, medicaid, social security, etc etc etc

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's another great video about the FREE ENERGY cover-up!!

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Have you guys heard about google tampering with page view results for the videos?

Movies like America: Freedom to Fascism and Terrorstorm, amongst others, consistently report numbers well below the actual page view results. A number of times the numbers get entirely reset to zero.

Also, google destroys comments on the videos, too.

Apparently they are being pressured to keep these movies out of; most popular, top 100, movers and shakers, and etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

All government operations are pretty much funded with debt and borrowing new money, this includes; military defense, wars, medicaid, social security,

According to the movie MILITARY spending corresponds to the amount of corporate taxes taken in, and social security is taken directly out of most americans paycheck.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There's some other threads about Fed Res floating around ATS...Perhaps some of the posts there could be commented here too, at least how they relate to the movie & it's info?
Here's the other links:
The U. S. Government WORKS For PRIVATE BANKS and BANKERS!
The FED is a serious scam. When is something going to be done about it?
I would put some more comments here, but I'd just be repeating myself...

[edit on 27-10-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Check out this lengthy conversation on the movie at the imdb. There are some gems of information in there. Never mind the insults in the thread though.

www.imdb.com...

Btw... You have to be registered to view the thread.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just watched the first 1/2 hour over lunch. Awesome. I'm not paying income taxes again baby!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join