It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imbarressing truth - power outage during speach.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Something very funny happened recently, As a US embassedor to Iraq was talking about how well the rebuilding efforts have been going, the was plunged into darkness by a power outage that is a daily occurance in baghdad. He looked so foolish.

thinkprogress.org...

Something equally funny happened i saw on the news a year and a half ago, but ihaven't been able to get the video of it. A US commander was sitting outisde during an interview on TV talking about how the US has succesfully gained controll of the area, next thing that happens is a mortar lands behind him metres away.

He doesn't even turn around, he just goes silent and glares sheepishly.

it was one of the funniest momments. it's pity i'll probably never get that video.....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Something very funny happened recently, As a US embassedor to Iraq was talking about how well the rebuilding efforts have been going, the was plunged into darkness by a power outage that is a daily occurance in baghdad. He looked so foolish.

He's foolish? It was probably another hellbent muslim jihadist crusader who just went to hell by commiting suicide and taking the power station with him.

Also, it would be less Embarrassing for you if you knew that word wasnt spelled with an "I",

[edit on 26-10-2006 by XphilesPhan]

[edit on 26-10-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Wow, that is hilarious.

Yep, rebuilding is going along greatly.

join