It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt about 5 new planets and water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I had a dream that the earth getting close to destruction so my uncle was using math and scientific knowledge to make 5 new planets that floated above the earth. During the course of my dream I saw numbers, I don't know if this dreams means anything or not.

Then I had another dream where I was in a three story building, where the first floor was like a dining room area, then the second/middle floor was like a big tank of water, that I had to swim through to reach the 3rd floor. And the 3rd floor was a room where people where walking around at the top.

Any one have any ideas?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I think it's your guardian telling you that even though this world may end there are various other parallel worlds around us.

Also you're shown that there is a water level between worlds and that goes back to scriptures where God separates water into levels before he creates new worlds. Actually it's a layer of spiritual water or supernatural liquid that all the different parallel worlds exist in. You're being told that there is a liquid between the parallel worlds. In Stargate SG1 the gate opens into a liquid and when you go in you reach other dry worlds. That is a fictional representation of something that is factual on a deeper dimension.

So you are basically being comforted by your guardian by being told that there are plenty more worlds waiting for you so don't worry if this one seems about to end.

That's my opinion anyway

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well put my friend. This is the second dream of my spiritual guardian telling me something. How do I get to meet my spiritual guardian?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
They are much more powerful in the evening and as you fall asleep so try to make telepathic contact with them at those times. Each person has at least two guardians. Select a time each evening or night to set aside for communicating telepathically with them. Find a quiet place and spend half an hour trying to make contact with them through your mind.

All you need do is ask a question such as, "Are you there my Guardian?", and then still your mind and wait for an answer. Or you can ask then something as you fall asleep and they'll possibly give you a dream showing you the answer. Once you get to know them well you can ask them to show themselves physically to you. They are all slightly different and some want to communicate with humans more than others do. Yours seems like it really wants to help you understand higher things so there's a good chance it will start communicating telepathically with you if you give it a chance.

new topics

top topics

join