It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, now i'm a believer : Update.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunder666
I agree with Gemini, guardians shouldnt be percieved as a threat or something more sinister.... clearly that was the case with the kids being scared.

Amen-Amen. I couldn't agree more. I don't believe that a guardian angel would go about scare'N little children. I still think it's an evil spirit of some sort. I know some of your don't believe in evil spirits, but I do....they DO exist!

Just trust me...I know from experience. Also I've seen a cat freak, yes- "FREAK" out, and literally climb the walls in a haunted room... Animals are so good at detecting spirits. I don't know how, but they can.

Sorry roblin....I was really hoping not to hear about this again. Good luck, and keep us posted.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If the kids saw a shadow, there must have been some light in the bedroom already since I don't think you can see anything when it's totally dark. I thought a nightlight to calm the nerves would do good. I believe I remember imagining things when I was a little kid and I had a nightlight in or near my room and my door was left open. Little kids scare easily.

As far as not believing in evil or evil spirits, I could easily deny the existence of almost anything not standing right in front of me but that doesn't change anything. For instance I could say there are no evil people in the world and never have been either. I could tell myself that they were all good people that made a few mistakes. Convincing yourself of that doesn't change anything except your own personal beliefs. The best example would have been the Former Minister of Information of Iraq saying US troops are nowhere near Baghdad. He hadn't seen them yet so he was convinced.

Hopefully the kids will sleep peacefully in the future. Just having a nightlight in the room so they can open their eyes and see that there is nothing there can help in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunder666
I agree with Gemini, guardians shouldn't be perceived as a threat or something more sinister.... clearly that was the case with the kids being scared.

You choose to turn a negative into a positive, but is that enough? or wise?
I guess we all depict things differently.

Guardians are god beings and just like God they sometimes appear as beautiful beings of light and sometimes as terrifying beings that are too frightening to behold. They appear in the form that suits the moment.

One woman I talked to said that at one time she was having wonderful angelic beings visiting her quite frequently and so she asked to meet her guardian. Straight away a terrifying being appeared and scared the bejesus out of her. She thought it was a negative entity but it was just her guardian showing that it can be terrifying when it wants to be.

The Bible is full of stories of how when angels appeared the humans fell on the ground in fear. Humans didn't always smile and feel elated such as they would if angels were perpetually wonderful beautiful beings overflowing with joy etc.

It's a false religion that states that God is some wonderful being that is never frightening. God is the most frightening being when he wants to be, and his angels can be terrifying also if needs be.

What normally happens is the guardians appear in one form, say that of a beautiful angel, and then they will appear in the exact opposite way at some time. And in that way they balance the spiritual knowledge of the humans by demonstrating the two extremes of goodness and evil.

This world is a terrible place and in order to toughen souls up so they can get through it the guardians will often temper little children by giving them frightening experiences and nightmares. It's a case of being cruel to be kind.

So I don't buy the reasoning most folks have that guardians are always nice helpful beings who are never frightening. That's just wishful thinking and idealizing spiritual understanding. It's denying the records that show that God himself is the most terrifying being to behold when he chooses, and so are his angels when they want to be.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
If the kids saw a shadow, there must have been some light in the bedroom already since I don't think you can see anything when it's totally dark.

There was no light in the room at all when this happened, I have blackout curtains and no lights on anywhere close to their room..

Although I and some other people have named these thing shadow people, I don't really think it is the right description, the one I saw, and I presume is the same one my kids saw, is a full figure, although it is dark in colour, it seems to be three dimensional, ie you could put your arms around it!!

That is why it stood out to my kids, it was in the corner but stnading out enough to allow them to see the difference from the wall..

Does that make sense...?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Makes sense roblin. But, after reading probedbygrays comments and critically looking at them. I think he's right. He may not be right about that particular incident, but he's right with some, or more things. I used to think, "Why would my guardian/protector appear as evil to me?" I also often said, I do not fear God. Now, I know God can do things to induce fear, but I told myself, I have nothing to fear from God. I've done nothing to make me fear him.

However, I know that God can be a very terrifying being if he chooses to. So why can't the guardians? The day before my birthday I asked The King and my guardian to send me a girl that I can love, basically, but it was a playful prayer so to speak, in terms of if I did get that, great, if not, so be it. I wasn't counting on anything happening. Three days later I met a woman that I'm fond of very much. And only yesterday I remembered that I prayed for that. Now, in my life, I get alot of signs & when I was younger, I wouldn't pay too much attention to things, now I do. Because before something major happens in my life there is always something that clues me into what may happen due to a sign or signs.

Now, after talking to the girl many times on the phone, the phone would cut off just as we would get into any form of sexual talk. I didn't realize it at first, but yesterday it became quite clear. When the phone cut off I always felt a chill & wondered why it was happening. It doesn't happen when I'm speaking to anyone else. And I realized that we were rushing things & we need to slow things down a lot. After I realized that, guess what? The phone didn't cut off anymore.

Spiritual beings send signs & messages to us very often. Some people are more aware of them than others. And sometimes, the signs may not be what we would consider 'comfortable". We may try to rationalize it with science or we may even think that it's evil. And the answer may be sitting right in front of us. I've learnt not to show fear for beings that appear as evil. They cannot harm you. If you allow it, they can, mentally or physically.

Do not show fear to this or these beings. Instead, analyze it if you can. What is it doing? Why does it do a particular thing? Observation is one hell of a time saver.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Roblin, after reading through the threads and posting a thought, I recalled an inncodent when I was a child, more in reference to my sister who experienced the exact same entity; as I was young it never meant anything to me or my sister as we were kids(apart from being scared), now an adult a couple of years back i recall my mother explaing the situation in more detail just out of the blue, and she (who is not religious or has any beleif in the supernatural) did beleive there was something present, as my sister would complain about a 'man' at the end of her bed, or sometimes in other parts of the room, intailly my mother didnt think anything of it, but i recall her telling me should could 'feel' some type of energy or presence, not bad or evil but a presence.

My uncle was very involved with engery and crystals, and still is, she called on him to come over to maybe explain whats happening, he beleived or chose to beleive it was something of innocent nature, and simply asked 'it' to leave.
They never explained to my sister or myself untill a couple of years ago, but since , there were no more sitings or feelings. My mother beleive it was her father, as the sitings and feelings appeard shorlty after his passing.

It could be worth asking it to leave, or maybe ask someone who has experience to do this... just my personal experience.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblin
Although I and some other people have named these thing shadow people, I don't really think it is the right description, the one I saw, and I presume is the same one my kids saw, is a full figure, although it is dark in colour, it seems to be three dimensional, ie you could put your arms around it!!

Does that make sense...?

Yep, thats the shadow man. Keep in mind, people who have seen the shadow man, do not call him that because they have heard the term somewhere. I delt with him for 6 years, calling him the shadow man and didnt find out until about 10 years later on the internet that others had not only seen him but called him the same thing.

I called him the shadow man because he IS a full figure of a man, but the color of a shadow. A 3dimentional man, arms, legs, walks, moves around just like a typical man, but ..... he consists of all shadow. Because he is all shadow, you can not make out any characteristics. You cant see his eyes, but you know he is looking at you.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Roblin: I think it might be wise to consider selling and moving.
Not something anyone wants to hear of course. But it comes down to priorities. Your children are for life. What happens to them stays with them for life. You only need to read posts by people in their 60's and 70's re: terrifying experiences they had as children, to learn that. Bad spiritual experiences do not necessarily make people stronger. Deep fear, on spiritual level, can strip children (and adults) and render them vulnerable to further attacks. That's a worst case scenario, but not worth gambling with.

Or, you may be able to find someone who can clear your house. Lots of people claim to be able to do it, but their abilities don't always live up to their ambitions, and that includes the clergy. If you read the literature, you'll discover that a failed exorcism is really dangerous to ALL concerned, so it's not something to undertake lightly or entrust to someone who's a dabbler.

It actually takes a lot of nerve -- a lot -- for a terrified child to leave the relative safety of its bed, put feet to floor, and run to a parent's room in the dark -- particularly if it suspects or believes there's something 'bad' hovering nearby. Thousands of posts from now-adults attest to that. People say: " I just couldn't move, I was so terrified and paralysed; just couldn't risk running to my parents, even though they were only in the next room. So night after night, the thing used to come and it knew I was helpless and too scared to move ". And quite often, it's 19 or even 29 year olds who say this.

So your kids have guts and they trust you and believe implicitly that you can protect (are stronger than) this thing that's scaring them. To them, it's as real as you are. They've SEEN it. They KNOW it's not good. And to wake up two little kids and motivate them to take the terrifying step of leaving their 'shelter' (their beds) to run to you, I think we can say they were very scared.

I think we can safely assume this thing is a [snip]. Only a [snip] would wait until little kids are fast asleep, alone in a dark room, before showing itself. And I don't care if the Thing is a long-dead grandparent or anything else. To inspire such terror in two sleeping small children, means it's a sadist/evil -- not a protector. If it were such a well-meaning type as has been suggested by some, why hasn't it revealed itself as such to you? Why didn't you find the children sitting up in bed giggling delightedly? IF it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's not a moo-cow, right?

I haven't read your other post. I'll look for it, but don't need to read it for the purposes of this response to your thread. It's clear you need to make decisions and there are really only three: (1) you hire a nice hotel room for next time the children visit -- or you visit them (2) you sell and make sure you have the next place checked out as expertly as you can before taking the children to it (3) you get said-expert/s and tell them to leave no stone unturned as far as clearing your present house is concerned. And on top of that, lay the place from cellar to attics with several doses of salt and anything else to hand, three times a week for the duration, if necessary --- and the children sleep with you, even it that means you have to knock a wall out to make yourself a bigger room so that it can accomodate the three of you -- after which you sleep with one eye open when the children are there, making sure they don't know what's going on.

Good luck :-)

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 8-11-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
mrsdudara

i believe i may be dealing with the shadow man as well, but... in my case there have been 2 figures, always outside (god... if he were in my house, i'd be terrified)

the first sighting, a short human, was 50 feet away, he simply walked away

the next was about 30 feet, he seemed... animalish, swaying about looking for something, then on eye contact, he got to all fours and ran like a dog

the next time, my friend(i was not there) was walking down the ally which the privious 2 sightings had taken place,2 short human shapes, came within 5ft of my friend, one sat in a tree, reached out at my friend and he saw one of its eyes. the neighborhood dogs began freaking out.

A neighboring witch 's daughter woke up one night to see this being standing at her bedside.

The short human was about 3ft

Could you explain this spirit as much as possible for me please? the more i know the better off i will be, (thats the type of person i am). I'd just like to know if it can harm someone, or if its pressence means something

sorry if my details are choppy, its just that i've begun to hear noises about the room im in.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
First of all, he doesnt have eyes, so I think your friend met something else. Also, he doesnt get on all fours and run like a dog. If he is moving on the ground, he is crawling which actually looks more like he is slithering than anything.

Unfortunatly, I found out yesterday that he is back. He is not dealing with me this time.....he is dealing with my two boys. They described him to a T. He scared the [snip] out of my 7 year old who ended up sleeping in my room that night. I asked my oldest a few questions and he said he had seen him a couple of weeks ago in our basement. Upon hearing that I asked the one question that would tell me for sure if he saw what I thought he saw (asked my 7 year old and he answered it correctly as well). I asked him what his face looked like. Sure enough he said no mom, it was nothing but a shadow. no eyes nose or anything. bingo. The reason it doesnt antimidate my oldest is because he is a very old soul who has quoted bible stories with out ever reading or hearing them. His faith is so strong that he has no fear. My 7 year old is going to need some help in that department.

The only way to get rid of him is by having strong enough faith in God that you dont fear evil.....at all. The only thing they fear is God's light. You ask for his light in blinding amounts, and the shadowman, or any other demon, wont touch you with a 10 foot pole. In fact they will run like hell to get away from you. When a kid reaches a certin age, they have to ask for that light themselfs, a mom or dad cant do it for them. Its that whole free will thing. What I find spooky right now, is the age it is happening to these kids. It is very odd for kids this young to go through this and to have to make the choice now.

I have to leave now, but I will explain as much as i can later.

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 8-11-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
roblin,

If you are willing to subject yourself to the malicious disturbances of evil spirits, that is one thing....it's your prerogitive...but please do not subject children to such abuse. Don't ever allow a child to set foot into your apartment. Especially now that you are aware of the spook that has invaded it. Keep children away from your place...it's evil...and you will be doing evil also, if you put children in harms way. You want to experience hell on earth? Go ahead. No one can stop you from exercising your freewill regarding that. But KEEP CHILDREN OUT OF IT!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
thank you for the info
but i'd also like to note that the 2nd shadow which ran on all 4s, seemed like something completely different almost, he seemed to be looking for something in the area of the 1st sighting. these events all took place in the same alley, (all within a 100yrd area).
I have a feeling part of my sense of fear from my last post was partially because, as my neighbors have informed me, someone was at the same time attempting to break into my car.

Also! i just found a picture im not sure if this is the shadowman, but i was looking into "shadow people" and this is supposed to be one Picture
This is not what i saw, though, my neighbors claimed to have spoted a dark cloud in that area around the time of the sighting.

What i saw was solid, and well defined, like... to be honest, it kind reminded me of that scene in signs (where the alein was at the birthday party on the news), you know what im talking about?

[edit on 7-11-2006 by SamRi890]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The grays are trying to abduct your kids maybe they want to insert implants etc.

Tell your kids to resist them and avoid them and anyone else that you do not know about that may want to establish intimate contact with them.

Maybe they will have to sleep with even a small light on for awhile.

You could put a webcam camera in there or one of those room monitors to hear what is going on.

Your kids are not playing with you on this.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
roblin,

If you are willing to subject yourself to the malicious disturbances of evil spirits, that is one thing....it's your prerogitive...but please do not subject children to such abuse. Don't ever allow a child to set foot into your apartment. Especially now that you are aware of the spook that has invaded it. Keep children away from your place...it's evil...and you will be doing evil also, if you put children in harms way. You want to experience hell on earth? Go ahead. No one can stop you from exercising your freewill regarding that. But KEEP CHILDREN OUT OF IT!

Jeez Skyway, what an abusive post. Do you seriously think that I would put my two children in harms way, the two things I would gladly give my life to save being harmed in anyway!!!

Maybe if you read through the initial post and this one fully, you would understand that I have no idea what it is. For you to reply like that and offer no explanation is down right insulting...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Jeez Skyway, what an abusive post. Do you seriously think that I would put my two children in harms way, the two things I would gladly give my life to save being harmed in anyway!!!

Maybe if you read through the initial post and this one fully, you would understand that I have no idea what it is. For you to reply like that and offer no explanation is down right insulting...

A large black menacing spook with red eyes scares you and your neighbor to the core and you don't have any idea what it is?!! Are you kidding me?!! How many bricks need to fall on your head before you realize that this is an evil spirit? All I am saying is to NEVER take chances with children. Until you know what anything lurking in your place is, don't bring any children near it. In fact, I would advise you to move out of there now! But I know that warnings go unheeded by most people on this forum, so I don't expect you to listen. But, at least, if you decide to remain in a place that is spiritually hazardous, don't involve others in it, especially not children.

I did not mean to sound abusive, only trying to emphasize that when in doubt DON'T!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
mrsdudara?
dont leave us hangin!

Tell us more if you would please

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sorry Sam.

Back to the shadow man. As for that pic you linked above, sam, no thats not what it looks like. Seriously, he looks like a tall thin man....with no hair. He is like, a three dimentional shadow. A solid shadow.

Opinions differ as to what side he is on, and that is very understandable. One thing I have noticed, is that he comes to those who have gifts/ use their gifts. Some people he scares the living daylights out of (that would be us hard headed folks) and some he is just there making sure you see him.

He came to me when i was in my trouble making teen years. I was rebeling and all that jaz. I delt with him several times. As I said, I was hard headed. The last time I saw him, he made good darn sure I got the message. That night changed my life. Honestly. I knew exactly what I needed to do with my life, what the important things in life were, and it was time to straighten up, no more messing around. I had always been a religious person and was always close to God. But that night.....well i dont want to say it brought me closer....it just made it that much more real. He leaves when there is 100% certinty which side your on, and when you know that if you call on God to help, he will. He is not scary to those who already know this. He is not scary to most first borns. I was not surprised that my oldest son was not afraid of him, and my middle boy was.

Let me know if there is anything else you want to know

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

A large black menacing spook with red eyes scares you and your neighbor to the core and you don't have any idea what it is?!! Are you kidding me?!! How many bricks need to fall on your head before you realize that this is an evil spirit? All I am saying is to NEVER take chances with children. Until you know what anything lurking in your place is, don't bring any children near it. In fact, I would advise you to move out of there now! But I know that warnings go unheeded by most people on this forum, so I don't expect you to listen. But, at least, if you decide to remain in a place that is spiritually hazardous, don't involve others in it, especially not children.

I did not mean to sound abusive, only trying to emphasize that when in doubt DON'T!

He does not mention anything about this being having red eyes. Your last two posts are completely uncalled for. There's no need to attack him...

Now back to the topic at hand, the entity does not seem evil, I'm unsure of what it's intentions are however it does appear that it's simply making itself known. It has not made any physical contact with yourself or your children, and has so far interacted only with inanimate objects. I highly doubt that it presents any threat.

Have your children been over since? Have you or them had anymore sightings of this entity?

Please keep us posted

[edit on 10-11-2006 by InSanE1]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSanE1

He does not mention anything about this being having red eyes. Your last two posts are completely uncalled for. There's no need to attack him...

Now back to the topic at hand, the entity does not seem evil, I'm unsure of what it's intentions are however it does appear that it's simply making itself known. It has not made any physical contact with yourself or your children, and has so far interacted only with inanimate objects. I highly doubt that it presents any threat.

Have your children been over since? Have you or them had anymore sightings of this entity?

Please keep us posted

[edit on 10-11-2006 by InSanE1]

Just conveying that children should not be in the vicinity of a creature that frightens you so much that you scramble out of your apartment in your underwear. Then does the same to another full grown man. I would expect anyone who experienced that kind of terror as an adult should be able to figure out that the effect by that spook will be much worse on children. It is irresponsible, if not actually evil, to subject children to such a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join