It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese massacres Tibetan refugees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Article changes because people interpret it somewhat different i suppose, But that does not change the FACT that Those Chinese Troops were shooting and killin my people ! We get refugees all the time in Dharamsala (India) and they flee to escape from the oppression ! My mother and father fled when they were 6 or 7 in early 50s...soon became orphaned! this is very true to the core ! this is how my people have been and still are suffering undering Chinese rule ! There are about 150,000 + tibetans living in Exile, and the number keeps increasing. If my people are so happy and treated equally w/o oppression then why the hell would they continue to flee knowing the danger that comes with it...
I got your U2U, But frankly speaking i can't help but get emotional because it effects me deeply...

Originally posted by ArMaP
OK, so the video is the real one, but I still see some differences between the video and the article, so now that I know that video is really the eyewitness' video, I will believe it more than the article, at least when they both talk about the same thing.

I had some problem reading your replies to the other posters because you didn't separated the original post from your answers, so, I confess, I didn't read them all.

PS: see your U2Us, please.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I urge you guys to take a look at this www.youtube.com...

it gives you short but nonetheless covers crucial info on Tibet during the Invasion; but at 2:50 Shows Palden Gyatso a Tibetan monk, and let him show you how the Chinese treated him (so called People Liberation Army).

- Please support our cause, we are all part of This Human family..

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Originally posted by k4rupt

That is just pathetic.

Not really considering I sent links to the US state department on what happens in Tibet and I said there are many links found on google on what happens (even history of forced sterilizations) but they aren't reported on anything that you guys would "accept" so I don't even need to waste my time linking them.

That is what is pathetic.

LOL! See what I mean? Again, you COMPLETELY ignore the arguments and rebuttals I (and Chinawhite) made, and yet go on again bashing the PRC with your unfounded b.s. that we have already debunked... Awesome! Great way of denying ignorance!

Now go complain about how the Japanese were so bad to you in World War 2 while defending what China has done in Tibet and is doing there.

That is #ing pathetic you know that? It's like saying the Jews can't criticize what the Nazis did during WWII because of what they are doing to Palestinians... you know what the plus side for the Jews are? The German leader isn't visiting a shrine honoring Nazi war criminals...

Retinoid, I'm starting to think you view Chinese people as inferior... if not, please reply to my simple logic and PLEASE do not ignore it and go again bashing the PRC. Thank you.

BTW Himalayan, can you PLEASE not post 10x repeatedly...

If ALL You say is true, then WHY did your spiritual leader / god - the Da lai lama THANK China for modernizing Tibet and stated that "Tibet needs China."

Lol, please don't say the Dalai lama was "smoking crack." I've heard that MANY times from you Westerners who didn't want to believe it.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

LOL! See what I mean? Again, you COMPLETELY ignore the arguments and rebuttals I (and Chinawhite) made, and yet go on again bashing the PRC with your unfounded b.s. that we have already debunked... Awesome! Great way of denying ignorance!

You have no sources. Please also, Chinawhite is a chicom agent already went over that like million times, and do you like kung fu films?

^^^^ Very racist indeed, lol I hope you choke on those slave labor chop sticks.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

You have no sources. Please also, Chinawhite is a chicom agent already went over that like million times, and do you like kung fu films?

Wow talk about ignorance and racism... What has ATS come to? Your statement is so pathetic, it doesn't deserve the dignity of a resopnse.

Here you want a source:

"Dalai Lama says Tibet needs China"
tvnz.co.nz...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Alright, Chinawhite is a chincom agent... and what are you? A moronic merikkan?

Why do ppl like to go to racism?

[edit on 10/29/2006 by warset]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That is just pathetic.

Not really considering I sent links to the US state department on what happens in Tibet and I said there are many links found on google on what happens (even history of forced sterilizations) but they aren't reported on anything that you guys would "accept" so I don't even need to waste my time linking them.

Now go complain about how the Japanese were so bad to you in World War 2 while defending what China has done in Tibet and is doing there.

That is just pathetic.

that's just pathetic, why don't you compare how Hitler did to the Jews with what european are doing with the indians? Or australians are doing with their natives?

If you even believe in that comparsion, then I suggest you to shut the * up, there is no point talking to you.

and what happen if Han ppl go to russia? That's not your bussiness as long as white merikkans are allowed to go out side of their own country.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Heh? When did you ever say anything against the links I made? All you said was "minorities are not part of the one-child policy". If you think that is an argument against all the links I posted (which I am pretty sure you have not read), then I don't really know what else to say.

That is #ing pathetic you know that? It's like saying the Jews can't criticize what the Nazis did during WWII because of what they are doing to Palestinians... you know what the plus side for the Jews are? The German leader isn't visiting a shrine honoring Nazi war criminals...

I don't remember saying Chinese people are not allowed to criticize Japanese war criminals, all I said is I think it is ironic that you condemn the Japanese for invading your country, killing people, torturing, and attempting to destroy your culture yet you defend it when China does it.

Retinoid, I'm starting to think you view Chinese people as inferior...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That is because China already has effected Tibet greatly (economic wise) stating that is done for the good of people, But what they actually mean, is that its done in favor of assimilating Tibetan Identity by Han.
This has thus integrated China into Tibet like the Communist Chinese govt has wanted and now it is impossible to not depend on China for economic in Tibet BECAUSE IT WAS FORCED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
---------------------------
But don't you see, My people are still suffering that is why, we (including Dalai Lama) are asking Basic Human rights protected in Tibet a True Autonomous Tibet where my people can choose our own destiny.
----------------------------
Also where the hell did Our Dalai Lama said "THANKS".

"The Dalai Lama, the exiled spiritual leader of Tibet, said on Monday that his country should remain within China for the sake of its economic development."
-----------------------------
Dalai Lama and my people will NEVER, EVER say "Thank you China for so called modernizing Tibet",
========== **** AT WHAT COST, LOOSING A COUNTRY, FREEDOM, HUMAN RIGHTS ? NO FKIN WAY ==========

BTW Himalayan, can you PLEASE not post 10x repeatedly...

If ALL You say is true, then WHY did your spiritual leader / god - the Da lai lama THANK China for modernizing Tibet and stated that "Tibet needs China."

Lol, please don't say the Dalai lama was "smoking crack." I've heard that MANY times from you Westerners who didn't want to believe it.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I don't remember saying Chinese people are not allowed to criticize Japanese war criminals, all I said is I think it is ironic that you condemn the Japanese for invading your country, killing people, torturing, and attempting to destroy your culture yet you defend it when China does it.

How pathetic!

you saying china is destroying its own culture? how is that even possible?

Do you even know what does "culture" mean??? ---it's a group of ppl's way of living.

and the way chinese ppl are living today IIISSS thier culture! That has nothing to do with some ignorant merikkans!

Are they trying to be the all mighty above-all-persons who get to decide what kind of culture ppl should have? go to hell with that dream!

you are pretty much saying is: by building gas pipes to provide tibetan with gas in for cooking, instead of letting them making fire by choping trees branches, is destroying the chinese culture?
WTFFFF?
why don't I see European or merikkans choping tree branches for fire today?
Nor do I see them living in tents and riding horses on streets?

WHY??? "It must beee their evil government trying to destroy their "white culture"?"

SERIOUSLY, that's just sooooooo pathetic!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
K4rupt: My posts are not repeats, if you take the time to actually listen to a people your govt has oppressed on then you'll realize that your ignorance will get exposed !

-JUST READ ALL MY POST... THEY ALL JUST REPLIES TO YOUR FUTILE ATTEMPT TO MISLEAD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, if i've repeated that means you have repeatedly asked the same damn questions

Wow talk about ignorance and racism... What has ATS come to? Your statement is so pathetic, it doesn't deserve the dignity of a resopnse.

Here you want a source:

"Dalai Lama says Tibet needs China"
tvnz.co.nz...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't prefer to call anyone name BUT YOU guys (i can feel that you guys are Chinese, because i can sense the hatred in you being boiled when peoples post their opinions on Chinas Human Rights violations in Tibet ..etc..

- OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOUR HEART ! we tibetans are living beings capable of feeling pain and suffering, you have done nothing but HINDER OUR CAUSE FOR BETTER LIFE FOR OUR PEOPLE IN TIBET

Originally posted by warset

Alright, Chinawhite is a chincom agent... and what are you? A moronic merikkan?

Why do ppl like to go to racism?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
WARSET: YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE !
we are saying that You and your buddies here degrade Japan for their War Crime in Nanjing...etc but You know China has done the same to Tibet ! and still are, but you defend that, otherwise why would you and your buddies post these type of nonsensical post here.

that's just pathetic, why don't you compare how Hitler did to the Jews with what european are doing with the indians? Or australians are doing with their natives?

If you even believe in that comparsion, then I suggest you to shut the * up, there is no point talking to you.

and what happen if Han ppl go to russia? That's not your bussiness as long as white merikkans are allowed to go out side of their own country.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
TIBET IS NOT CHINA ! GET IT RIGHT ! my people are not chinese!

How pathetic!

you saying china is destroying its own culture? how is that even possible?

Do you even know what does "culture" mean??? ---it's a group of ppl's way of living.

and the way chinese ppl are living today IIISSS thier culture! That has nothing to do with some ignorant merikkans!

Are they trying to be the all mighty above-all-persons who get to decide what kind of culture ppl should have? go to hell with that dream!

you are pretty much saying is: by building gas pipes to provide tibetan with gas in for cooking, instead of letting them making fire by choping trees branches, is destroying the chinese culture?
WTFFFF?
why don't I see European or merikkans choping tree branches for fire today?
Nor do I see them living in tents and riding horses on streets?

WHY??? "It must beee their evil government trying to destroy their "white culture"?"

SERIOUSLY, that's just sooooooo pathetic!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
alright, the tibet exile community has been separated for china for quite a long time now, and things have been changed a lot sense the time they flee.

If your are talking about china before the early 90s (50's-80's) i'd totally agree with you on every single oppion you said toward communism.

I, too, hated the old fasioned soviet brain-washing communism, which has brought nothing but poverty, madness, and lack of freedom.

but you see, things are changing now at a extremely fast paste, as the idea of communism doesn't really exist any more. China today is changing at a way faster rate than any other nation on earth. they have new construction projects equal the the rest of the world combined.

I do feel sorry for those unfortunates as a result from the old communism thingy, as for all older generation of chinese people have suffered from this tragic event in various degrees.

but don't blame chinese people, blame Stalin and some other people for creating such retarded system.

ps. tibet today is part of china, like it or not, but i can understand your hatred toward china for being growing up in an exile community. Things happened in the 50s-80s are unfortunates for everybody, tibet is an odd example where war actually broke out... you have no idea how much Han chinese ppl hated the old soviet crap....nowadays they made a lot films about the cultural revolution thingy to educate ppl not to make the same mistake again.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
How about abusive parents?. What happens if they turn into serial killers or crack addicts behind the wheel when they go high or they kill someone close do you. Is the response "Now its personal?"

People who drink can be abusive, or drive drunk and can kill people,
but we don't make alcohol illegal, we do have laws against that kind
of activity, and if we legalized drugs, we could just put similiar laws
into place.
If they did it intentionally, than yes it would be personal, but if they
were just idiots who drove while under the influence, than I'd not
make it personal.

There is religious worship in china, but its state controlled to keep stupid religion out. Maybe its a cultural thing, but the "strange" is frowned upon in china

Who decides what constitutes strange or stupid though?
That's the problem with prohibiting religious worship, what may seem
bad to one, may not to another.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Warset: I appreciate from the depth of my heart for trying to understand my view (as a Tibetan born in Exile). Your positve attitude in my mind reveals the light of hope in this never ending tunnel for Tibetans.
Tibet govt in Exile, it has been lil more than 40yrs but our main focus to get a real autonomous Tibet has not changed even though our initial goal was Getting a Free soverign Tibet which looking at this day & age and how the world operates is unlikely, that i admit (Sadly) but the resistance will never end for "a true autonomous Tibet" where human rights is not violated, Tibetans receiving equal opportunity as Hans, Tibetan culture being preserved by teaching the Tibetan youngster about their culture, Language, free practice of religion/spirituality. That being said, i know you will say these are getting better but you see we can't & will not sit our ass and wait for the day to happen, therefore the struggle for it will never end untill those goals are acheived.
Please do your part in this, it is through dialogue that we must approach this issue. There have been far too many blood shed not only in Tibet but of course in China and it is through asking questions & reasoning equipped with morality & sense of humanity in mind that we'll be able to move towards a brighter future for all...
--
-keep the struggle alive my Chinese brother because not on only Tibetan but Chinese will also gain from the success of my peopls struggle....
-Please get to know us. go visit local Tibetan Community if can if theres one near you....

edit:
-I'm sad to find myself and my people in this predicament but I don't feel hatred towards Chinese people, It is the politicians that runs the govt. & the propaganda movements, But i don't hate then also.
-Blaming other will not to justify all the atrocities, Its a Vicious Cycle and that we don't want to be part of it, If we (Tibetan) use Violence then it'll come back at us, and the Vicious Cycle keeps on going, My people want to stop it ! therefore if theres any improvement in China as far as Human Rights & the likes then it is good my people also. Therefore it is up to each one fo us to work towards a brighter future for all
----------------------

alright, the tibet exile community has been separated for china for quite a long time now, and things have been changed a lot sense the time they flee.

If your are talking about china before the early 90s (50's-80's) i'd totally agree with you on every single oppion you said toward communism.

I, too, hated the old fasioned soviet brain-washing communism, which has brought nothing but poverty, madness, and lack of freedom.

but you see, things are changing now at a extremely fast paste, as the idea of communism doesn't really exist any more. China today is changing at a way faster rate than any other nation on earth. they have new construction projects equal the the rest of the world combined.

I do feel sorry for those unfortunates as a result from the old communism thingy, as for all older generation of chinese people have suffered from this tragic event in various degrees.

but don't blame chinese people, blame Stalin and some other people for creating such retarded system.

ps. tibet today is part of china, like it or not, but i can understand your hatred toward china for being growing up in an exile community. Things happened in the 50s-80s are unfortunates for everybody.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by Himalayan]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Why is it k4rupt, Warset, and Chinawhite all attack everything that exposes a part of their favorite government? Which is why I would not be suprised you would be connected to that government in some way. Lets just all go to sleep on them and hope nothing happens.

I bet I am a racist to for saying Taiwan is the real China? Oh yeh good kung fu film I saw reminded me of how many times china has been taken over by tyranny and the people always eventually take it back.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Why is it k4rupt, Warset, and Chinawhite all attack everything that exposes a part of their favorite government? Which is why I would not be suprised you would be connected to that government in some way. Lets just all go to sleep on them and hope nothing happens.

I don't think they are part of that government, but it is funny how anything that is said negatively against the Chinese government they will come on the thread and defend it, even if it is true. Did you know people came on Falun Gong threads and actually defended the treatment of the religion in China because it is a "crazy cult"? That is just crazy
They are like a bunch of Bill Oreilly's and Rush Limbaughs for the Chinese government, oh my!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Himalayan
Warset: I appreciate from the depth of my heart for trying to understand my view (as a Tibetan born in Exile). Your positve attitude in my mind reveals the light of hope in this never ending tunnel for Tibetans.
Tibet govt in Exile, it has been lil more than 40yrs but our main focus to get a real autonomous Tibet has not changed even though our initial goal was Getting a Free soverign Tibet which looking at this day & age and how the world operates is unlikely, that i admit (Sadly) but the resistance will never end for "a true autonomous Tibet" where human rights is not violated, Tibetans receiving equal opportunity as Hans, Tibetan culture being preserved by teaching the Tibetan youngster about their culture, Language, free practice of religion/spirituality. That being said, i know you will say these are getting better but you see we can't & will not sit our ass and wait for the day to happen, therefore the struggle for it will never end untill those goals are acheived.
Please do your part in this, it is through dialogue that we must approach this issue. There have been far too many blood shed not only in Tibet but of course in China and it is through asking questions & reasoning equipped with morality & sense of humanity in mind that we'll be able to move towards a brighter future for all...
--
-keep the struggle alive my Chinese brother because not on only Tibetan but Chinese will also gain from the success of my peopls struggle....
-Please get to know us. go visit local Tibetan Community if can if theres one near you....

edit:
-I'm sad to find myself and my people in this predicament but I don't feel hatred towards Chinese people, It is the politicians that runs the govt. & the propaganda movements, But i don't hate then also.
-Blaming other will not to justify all the atrocities, Its a Vicious Cycle and that we don't want to be part of it, If we (Tibetan) use Violence then it'll come back at us, and the Vicious Cycle keeps on going, My people want to stop it ! therefore if theres any improvement in China as far as Human Rights & the likes then it is good my people also. Therefore it is up to each one fo us to work towards a brighter future for all
[edit on 29-10-2006 by Himalayan]

Thank's a lot for understanding my point, that's what I would expect from a person who truely love tibet!
(rather than some merikkan whos claimed to love tibet but did nothing more than racism)

Like you said, Tibet is improving, and ppl are doing all they can improve things.
But there is something I want to point out to you.
One thing chinese ppl has learned after all those years of struggling and war and revolutions is that those stupid things will never make life better, instead, they'll only make things worse. ppl fight and die, but what do they get in the end? nothing!

It seriously pains me to see tibetans living in provety, but in today's world, food clothing and shelter aren't just gonna fall down from the sky, you need money to buy them, and technology to create them.

it's not like Han chinese are being racism or nothing, but they work hard, and study hard and made all those state of the art things possible, and as a result, their living conditions improved greatly.

Of course im not saying that spending a lot of time on practicing religion is bad, but if that's all you do, then where are you going to get all the money that you need?

each year china spend a lot of money trying to improve tibet, such as offering free university education, and lower grade university entrance and all that. If tibet are still having difficulties with that, when Han chinese will sent its own people over to help.

Let's say some one got cancer, in most of the moldern places, he will go to a hospital and get treatments, but if the person happens to be a tibetan living in tibet, where is he going to get all that? Instead of praying to god, today ppl can acutally make the treatment happen. but the catch here is how are you going to make that happen? ppl need to study and get all the knowledge he need... same goes to the tibetan, they need to get all the knowledge, and it's only fair if they do. and nowadays, most tibetan are not yet ready for all that challenges, so Han sent their own doctors over to help.

but some ppl just don't understand that! and calling that an effort to breed out the tibetan culture!

what freedom can you get when you can't even affort food and shelter?

struggling and resist will only make things worse, and chinese ppl realized after all those years of none-sense revolutions and struggles. So why not sit down and calm ourselves and figure out a solution to actually improve things?

it's just like in a school, you can swear at a teach for being too hard, or you can actually sit down and do some real studying?

that's why a lot of tibetans living in tibet are starting to accept the reality, and starting to try to improve things with their own hands instead of hiding in india and complaining.

Im sure things will eventually work out as tibetans gradually step out from the shadows of the past and into the moldern world.

ps. some merikkan are saying that those tibetans are forgetting their own culture...but indeed that's nothing more than a racist claim: so you think tibetans should only ride horses while watching merikkans driving fancy sports cars? what kind of culture is that if people can't get good goods and services?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join