It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, Lets get organized.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
First off I would like to introduce myself. My name is Chase and I see an opportunity to take away some of these mystery's floating around about bases and such.

I say we make a big list of places that should be investigated, and I don't mean by looking on google earth or browsing websites. I mean actually going to the places and walking around and taking pictures, video, notes.

If we made a list of the place and the exact location I'm sure an ATS member in the area would gladly take a day to do some research, I know I would.

Plan of attack.

Make a sticky listing all these places and their exact locations or known or rumored locations.

When a person wants to commit to researching a place we will put their name by the location in the sticky. Multiple people can volanteer for one location.

When the person is done with their research they will make a new thread.

Restrictions.

If you do something illegal to get the research, either don't do it, don't post it, or don't let anyone know you did lol.

What do you guys think?

Ill volanteer myself for the Ohio Valley area, anywhere with in 2 hours of Pittsburgh or Columbus.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great idea!

I'm in the same area, but I'd like to stay within 50-60 miles of Canton.
I've already explored a few old mines with nothing exciting to report. I don't know of any places nearby that need exploring. I do have a nice digital camera though.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Cool Idea. The debunkers always cry no evidence so let's give it to them. I got a feeling that when they say no evidence that they hope and pray that we have none nor the will to get it so they are off the hook so to speak. Give em' what they ask for I say.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thanks guys. Ill start compiling the list. Spread the word and have people put places in this thread then Ill make a new thread to sticky with the master list.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is a cool idea and I would be willing to join. But in my current location, I am not sure what would need to be researched. But if anyone here in ATS knows a certain location here which needs first hand research, then just list it then see if I can.

I live in Hanoi, Vietnam btw.

top topics

join