It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Votes !!! The Illuminati`s Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If you tell people the same lie over and over again and it goes unchallenged, that "lie" becomes the people's "truth".

Various researchers, point out that all 43 men who were Presidents of the U.S.A. are related, and that 33 of the Presidents can be traced back to the bloodline of Charlemagne, who in the year 800 was crowned by Pope Leo III to be Holy Roman Emperor, the first head of an empire that would last over 1000 years!

This farce called an "election" shows that America is a one party state. Both Democrats and Republicans work for the agenda of the Illuminati. They create a charade that looks like each party is different, but in the end the Democrats and Republicans vote for anything the Illuminati want in order to push forward the Illuminati agenda for "total world domination".

Bill Gates: Few people for sure how many buildings there are in the Microsoft campus in Redmond, WA. No maps of the entire facility are known to exist.

The North American lodge of the Bavarian Illuminati is (logically
enough) known as the "Bavarian Illuminati." (The name of the Bavarian
lodge is obviously not in English, it's the "Alten Erleuchteten
Seher Bayerns, " e.g., the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.)
The German-style abbreviation of "Bavarian Illuminati"
is the B. Ill. or simply BIll.

Gates is a reference to the Unknown Superior and the gateway between ordinary reality and the Invisible World; Lovecraft himself referred to Yog-Sothoth as "the Gateless Gate".

........................................................................................................................

I think that every thing was planned a long time ago, and the rulers of the USA seem to be all decendants of some kind of hero of the Roman Empire.

They were chosen by the Illuminati (Worlds Richest People) (World Bank Rockefeller and associates) to Create the New World Order in the 21 Century.

If this is all true, what the heck is our lives worth since we don`t have "Holy Roman" blood and just simle human beings...

They mignt as well kill us all and fight each other for the BIG CASH that in the end is wortless.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Grinder]

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Grinder]

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 8-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I totally agree with ya but most people in America have thoroughly had their reptilian brain enhanced with certain things..beliefs, entertainment, fear,etc. Many operate from this part of the brain now. Many would rather fight with each other, defend territory, become king of the mountain rather than solve problems.

So you have 2 views...One group says...all this about presidents being related and conspiracies is all nonsense...2nd view,,,so what,,who cares and what can we all do about anyways if it is true

[edit on 25-10-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why such organization and planning on the Illuminati part. the truth is that they are feble beings planning and plotting at thier highest capabilities while waging war agianst God himself.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Grinder:

Which researchers do you speak of, and where did you come up with this information? This could turn into a very interesting topic, if this could be verified.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I totally agree with ya but most people in America have thoroughly had their reptilian brain enhanced with certain things..beliefs, entertainment, fear,etc. Many operate from this part of the brain now. Many would rather fight with each other, defend territory, become king of the mountain rather than solve problems.
[edit on 25-10-2006 by magnito_student]

What do you mean by reptilian brains? I always get confused when I see this term used? David Icke and others believe there are real reptilian people that are some kind of hybrid or something. Others use the term to mean cold blooded, snakelike or ruthless like a reptilian blue blood banker or something, and others seem to use it to mean small minded, unintelligent etc.. like a reptilians small brain.

Grinder, what are you trying to say about Bill Gates? That he is part of the Illuminati?

And what do you mean nobody knows exactly how many buildings are on the microsoft campus?? and what significance does that have to Illuminati??? I bet that the Redmond tax assesors office, the guys who built the place, the people that work there all know exactly how many buildings are there. In fact if you want you could always look in google earth or maps.google.com or even Microsofts own local live service to see for yourself just how many buildings there are

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i must be one of those cold-blooded reptilian people, i always get tired and sluggish when it is cold out, and my girlfriend says no one with a tongue like mine could be human

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
So you have 2 views...One group says...all this about presidents being related and conspiracies is all nonsense...2nd view,,,so what,,who cares and what can we all do about anyways if it is true

Ah-HA! Not so fast my fine disciple of diminuitive dynamos! There is a third way...

There is a small but not inconsequential* group of people who agree that the presidents are related but would argue that this is no big deal as they are not more closely related that would occur by chance.

Many millions of people are descended from Charlemagne.

(*down my way, anyhow)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
i must be one of those cold-blooded reptilian people, i always get tired and sluggish when it is cold out, and my girlfriend says no one with a tongue like mine could be human

Your girlfriend has obviously never had the pleasure of meeting a Trombone player.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by DrBones666]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
Various researchers, point out that all 43 men who were Presidents of the U.S.A. are related, and that 33 of the Presidents can be traced back to the bloodline of Charlemagne,

Utterly Meaningless. Practically any european can be traced back to charlemagne, let alone his "bloodline". Everyone in the world is related to one another, so its hardly surprising that the presidents are also related to one another.

the end the Democrats and Republicans vote for anything the Illuminati want

Why would, if the illuminati control everything, they be using fronts to 'vote' in their 'agenda'??? They'd've realized their agenda back when they were 'charlemagne's bloodline'.

The North American lodge of the Bavarian Illuminati

There is no 'lodge' of the bavarian illuminati in america, there never was. THe order was crushed by the state and church authorities centuries ago.

Gates is a reference to the Unknown Superior and the gateway between ordinary reality and the Invisible World
Bill Gates is called "Bill Gates" because his family is named gates and his parents named him william. Its quite the stretch to say that some secret cabal got some family to change its name to gates, and then convinced one generation to name one of its kids William, all in order to have some guy named 'Bill Gates" be around. If thats what the Illuminati are up to, NO WONDER they haven't been able to establish a dictatorship in, what, 200 years, or 200 millenia according to some.

Lovecraft himself referred to Yog-Sothoth as "the Gateless Gate".

I like lovecraft, but what does he have to do with anything?
What does his Yog-Sothoth have to do with anything, and what are you saying is the relevance of it being refered to as a gateless gate?

I think that every thing was planned a long time ago, .

Why would some group of extremely powerful rulers decide to go through all that trouble, in order to have some upstart colonists in british north america make a republic, and then to 'pull the strings' of the parties of that republic? In order to 'bring about their plans'??? That doesn't make sense. If they were that powerful, they'd've just kept themselves in power way back then. Not go through this bizzzare and pointless process.

and the rulers of the USA seem to be all decendants of some kind of hero of the Roman Empire

And how do you figure that? How can you say that they all are descended from one person, but you don't even know who that one person is????

If this is all true, what the heck is our lives worth since we don`t have "Holy Roman" blood and just simle human beings...

I think you need to get a better hold on the history books.
The romans had nothing to do with the Holy Roman Empire or Charlemagne.

They mignt as well kill us all and fight each other for the BIG CASH that in the end is wortless.

Doesn't all that indicate that its probable that the illuminati don't exist and there's no 'secret plan stretching through the millenia to rule the world'?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Doesn't all that indicate that its probable that the illuminati don't exist and there's no 'secret plan stretching through the millenia to rule the world'?

by interested always
No, it doesn't indicate that to me. It indicates that you were able to squash this person's theory as to what bloodline the illuminati is derived from, but it hasn't changed my mind as to whether a "group" of people have been enacting and carrying out a plan to rule the world. All you have to do is open your eyes and you can see a plan being carried out over the last century, at least.

I am not going to attempt to prove this, many better minds than mine have worked on hiding the movers and shakers in this endevour, but because a person can't prove it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

By the same token, it doesn't mean it does exist either.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by interestedalways] edit to try to remove the box unsuccessfully

[edit on 1-11-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Watchout. The Illuminati are real. But we won't know that until 2012. Good luck with the remainingsix years o' freedom!

Peace out Whitez, Blackz, Asianz, Mexicanz, and any race I missed.

The Illuminati kill people around me each day. They capture companies devoted to the truth and turn them againts the people.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Human Defense, what race is the illuminati if they want to wipe out all the ones you mentioned
Do you have any evidence or proof they are real? or are you just speculating or is it your personal opinion they are real?

What do you think will happen in 2012 that will let us know they are real? and where did you learn or hear about this 2012 event?

Can you also ellaborate a little more on the people around you they kill everyday, and these companies that they have taken over? can you give some examples of the companies? thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Oh they don't want to wipe those races out lol!! I was just saying it because I felt like it.

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE:

(Sorry I acted like a child with the races thing)

No, the Illuminati are planning a one-world religion in 2012. The religion is going to be Catholic. Which is wrong. Catholic religion is used for mind-control and mind-control only. Here let me link you this video pretty good explanation of Illuminati. www.youtube.com...

copy and paste that stuff. That is by far my favorite video. The music made it good and matrixy.

I learned it from my Friend Rodrigo Soto who originally got it from Expansions.com

What I meant by the companies is that, sometimes they will hiijack companies that were exposing them and pretend that they are still good but they are actually bad.

And what I meant by the killing is that, I don't know if he died or not but the Illuminati called me and said that Rodrigo got into an "accident" and died. That is pretty nice of them to call. But then again it could just be a scare tactic but his e-mail stopped working so...

I can't really give examples of companies really. I am not even sure if they do this. But it is a guess. But everything else I said is true.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human Defense

And what I meant by the killing is that, I don't know if he died or not but the Illuminati called me and said that Rodrigo got into an "accident" and died. That is pretty nice of them to call. But then again it could just be a scare tactic but his e-mail stopped working so...

Thanks for the last reply you answered most of the questions I had, but I do have one more. You say the Illuminati called you and I would like to know more about that. Who exactly called, did they identify themselves as Illuminati or you just knew they are from some other source? What did they have to say to you? and if you have caller id what did the # show up as?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How correct you are. I hate voting for the Rupublipukes or the Demopukes. Unfortunately, they have blocked other voices from being heard... So really, we have no choice.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the last reply you answered most of the questions I had, but I do have one more. You say the Illuminati called you and I would like to know more about that. Who exactly called, did they identify themselves as Illuminati or you just knew they are from some other source? What did they have to say to you? and if you have caller id what did the # show up as?

Oh I found an example of a company!!! One company is AOL. Yeah that site number one is more like "America Off Line" Number two anything you enter in the search is stored and I bet you that they hunt down a lot of people with that. Number three look at the symbol. Illuminati-ish to me but you be the judge of that.

Well they didn't say anything and I don't have caller I.D. They just said, "You're friend Rodrigo got into an accident." and then hung up. I just knew it was them because they have been following him for some time and they have blackmailed him to stop talking about the Illuminati. But he didn't really stop doing it. He kind of pretended to stop but he never really stopped because it was like his favorite thing to do.

Yeah also, sorry if you'te Catholic. I mean I am not sying the Bible is wrong. No it's partly right. Jesus Christ is real and all but I kind of have a Jewish opinion on Jesus. I think he was just a good teacher because given what I know about God I doubt that he was God's son. I think we're all Gods sons and daughters because God experiences through us. He feels the good
and the bad. I'll explain it more if you want me to.

One more thing. The Rodrigo guy use to be a member of this site. But I don't want a bunch of people annoying him just in case he is alive. Plus he hates this site because no one believes him. He also never goes on it.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Please stop reading the websites that quacks make. It is making you sound a little crazy.

Oh my god, the giant lunch box god has influenced our minds by genetically manipulating our food as well as using the television to further the evil lunch box ideas. Oh my godddd.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Please stop reading the websites that quacks make. It is making you sound a little crazy.

Oh my god, the giant lunch box god has influenced our minds by genetically manipulating our food as well as using the television to further the evil lunch box ideas. Oh my godddd.

Wow. You just can't stand the fact that Jesus Christ isn't your fricken LORD. And I never talked about lunch boxes.

I am sorry if you can't understand the truth. Maybe one day you will. The only one who is crazy here is the one who is crazy enough to believe Adam and Eve and believe that their government is so nice to them. Because we all know that the government has NEVER lied to us right?? I mean not even about the mafia right?? lol, you're the one sounds crazy, not me.

Also I don't sound crazy because you have never heard my voice.

Also that website is only one out of hundreds that have the exact same info. So it is not like I am getting it all from one source. That would be dumb. Go ahead take it up with David Icke. He's on this site too. Just member search David Icke.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Human defense I am an atheist and I never voted for Bush, I know they lie. What is your point?

What does this have to do with an evil conspiracy about a group of people controlling everything?

And why would I want to talk to David Icke? Seriously, if he knew SO MUCH. He wouldn't be here. Simple as that!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Human defense I am an atheist and I never voted for Bush, I know they lie. What is your point?

What does this have to do with an evil conspiracy about a group of people controlling everything?

And why would I want to talk to David Icke? Seriously, if he knew SO MUCH. He wouldn't be here. Simple as that!

Actually the Illuminati try to trick you by NOT killing him because they want people to think that he's working for them. Because I thought that he was working for them but I found out that it is a double-trick to get you to think that.

No one knows everything. Only one person in the world knows that and no one on here knows who that is, not me, not you, not anybody on ATS. Not David Icke not your mom. No one.

And I am not just talking about Bush. I hate the *** but It isn't just him. So whether you vote for any party, the Illuminati always in. You can see that in the electoral college and other things. The Democrats use to be the good guys but after JFK, they all turned bad. They all worked for the Illuminati and JFK was the only President in history to try and stop them. I mean he knew about 9/11 for crying out loud! He owns or owned rather!

How does that NOT have to do with an evil group of people controlling everything!

top topics

join