It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie idea based on real life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Where I live there are two planes that fly around on a regular basis, one a single engine and one a multi engine. Almost every time a car drives into my neigborhood a little plane flies over. I have also noticed a white helicopter flying near these planes as well. Four other people have noticed this strange occurence as well and have commented on it. I started noticing this ten years ago. I would like to work with someone and make this idea into a movie. I have many more details on it and would like to discuss it with someone in the movie industry. I feel this story would translate quite nicely on film. I originally posted this on ATS and someone told me it would be more relevant here on BTS. This is absolutely true, and I would be interested in discussing it with anyone who is in the movie business. Please if you are not interested, don't fake like you are. This is a serious topic and it deserves proper attenton.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I already told you man. Agent T knows the people you need to know. He's in the in crowd, you know?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Okay I understand now and thank you for showing an interest

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'd like to give an update on the situation here. I originally posted this topic back in 2006.

I also discussed this same topic on ATS back in 2006 and it has mysteriously

vanished. It had hundreds of views and several dozen replies. If it was deleted

because the staff thought it was unbelievable, then that is absurd especially with all

the talk about reptilians and things of this nature. Any how, I suppose the original topic

I posted on this situation could be on R.A.T.S. , but I doubt it. I have since moved from

where I used to live, about a hundred miles away, in a more remote area. The harrass-

ment has continued, day after day. There is a new dynamic now though. I am not

only being stalked by small aircraft now. I am being stalked by full size jet planes.

Most of the jet aircraft I see are painted all white with no windows and no markings.

The very first day I moved into my new place, a jet airplane flew no more than 400

feet over my house doing at least 250 miles per hour. It was painted all blue on the

bottom. I have not seen one fly that low since, but they are flying damn low. I

notice on a regular basis jet airplanes flying at 800- 1000 ft high and trailing no more

than a hundred yards behind them is a double engine type cessna aircraft. It is truely

bizarre. In the middle of the night when I get up to go the bathroom or something

I can hear helicopters come creeping in and buzz over my house very low, obviously

using infrared systems. Half the time I pick up my phone and I haven't made a call

and no one is calling me and there is no dial tone, then I say something and I can hear

someone hanging up. Since 2006 I spoke with someone well versed in these situations

and he stated that I was a victim of psychological experimentation. I guess the reason

for 24/7 monitoring is so that my emotions and brain wave patterns can be analyzed.

He said that scalar weaponry was being used on me. He said this type of experiment

is done on individuals all over the world. The weaponry that is being tested on me

will be used on the general population in the future. I must say though since finding

out what it might be, it has put me at ease. Where as before I had no idea what was

going on. So here I stand one man against god knows how many people involved

in an experiment like this. From what I understand this is also being done by PSY-OPS

groups even higher than the typical alphabet agencies. Well I guess that's about it, if

any one has any advice or questions, feel free to post. Thanks,

Greydawn

[edit on 14-2-2008 by greydawn]

[edit on 14-2-2008 by greydawn]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Is anyone else here experiencing anything like which I've described? It would be nice

to speak with someone going through the same type of daily harrassment. If you

would like you can send me a U2U instead of posting a reply to this thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by greydawn

I was not a member in 2006, and I do not recall reading your original post. I am just curious as to why you would think they selected you for this experiment? Who do you think "They" are?

Were there any other odd things in your past that lead up to this?

Have you ever called the phone company to ask why you don't have a dial tone at times, and that you hear somebody hanging up? Did this happen at your old residence as well?

What if you go away on vacation some place? Do these things happen to you while you are away from home? What about when you are at work?

As far as the planes and helicopters buzzing your home, have you ever called any local airports to complain? Maybe it's a coincidence that you have just managed to live in areas that are under normal flight paths?
Also, have you ever discussed the planes flying low with any of your neighbors at your old residence and your new one? It wouldn't hurt to ask your neighbors if they have noticed this air traffic previous to your moving in to the new location at least. For you own peace of mind you might find out that this is nothing new.

Have you ever photographed any of these planes and helicopters? If you say this harassment is on a regular basis, you should be able to know what times to have your camera or recorder ready!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well according to my source I was selected for psychological experimentation based on

the psychological tests that are administered to children in elementary school.

Beginning in 2nd grade, I and all the other children were given tests with questions like,

Do you like to work alone, do you like to work in a group, are you happy, are you sad,

do you get angry often, for what reasons do you get angry and so on. These tests are

used to determine individual psychological profiles. Now the schools don't just put these

tests in a drawer somewhere, the information is forwarded and this has been declassified,

to your intelligence agencies. The agencies then analyze the tests to determine those that

scored the most average. Those that score average are then considered to be

candidates for psychological testing. Because if you represent the average man, then

you will react the same way as the general population. The individual me representing

the microcosm will react in the same way as the macrocosm because of my average

psychological profile. Now it is not just these tests that they use to determine if

someone is a good test subject, they would also be watching me in all areas of my life,

covertly of course. My sorce says that "they" are PSY OPS, well above the typical

agencies. I had a pretty normal childhood growing up, nothing really weird to speak of.

I have called the phone company and a tech. came out and said there was nothing

wrong with my phone. It was normal for a day after he came out and has regularly

been the way I describe it since, also I have lived in four residences since I first

started to notice that when I picked my phoneup half the time there was no dial tone, and it

is the same at every residence. Where I used to live a single engine plane used to

fly real low over my house and neighborhood, my neighbor called to report it, I was

outside at the same time as him and after he called to report it, he said that when he

called the person on the other line said they would make a report of it, it still continued

to happen though.If I go on vacation somewhere it still happens, whether out of state,

out of country. I've been to some very remote vacation spots, and I still see the same

stuff. I currently work from home right now, so yeah it happens when I'm at work too.

But when I used to work at regular office jobs it would happen there to.

I've been aware of this since I was about twelve years old. Where I used to live

when I would come home on several occasions, my front door would be open, no sign

of forced entry, and no sign of loking through my stuff, really strange to say the least.

I would like to set some traps for these guys soon, but I won't say how, as I know

this will be read or is already being read as I'm typing it. It would be great to catch

these guys with their hands in the cookie jar, but that's probaly just wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Psy-ops groups are looking for those with average personality profiles to test out their

scalar weaponry technology. I do not know too much about scalar weaponry other than

H.A.A.R.P. involves the use of scalar waves. Does anyone know much about scalar tech.?

or have any idea of its full capacities?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I guess another term of this type of experimentation is psychotronic warfare, there seems

to be more info regarding this posted under psychotronic warfare versus other names.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by greydawn]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I found this movie on the internet called "Control Factor". It looks like a low budget

film but it deals with psychotronic warfare, which should be interesting to see the

director's take on the victim experimentation. If I can't find it for rent, I'll purchase it

and give my 2 cents about it.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by greydawn]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So does anyone here have any first hand experience with victim experimentation.

Does anyone have any info on psychotronic warfare or anything related to it.

I could really use the advice. Thanks,

Greydawn

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi

First of all , nice story.

Second of all , i am in total agreement with Enthralled Fan . You need to get a photo of these craft, even do a little experiment like switch the time stamping on , on your camera and click away at these things for a week and post them on here so we can see.

One would think that if this has been happening to you all your life then you would have some sort of evidence or something to back up your story.

So try to get some photos or proof that this is happening to you , photos recordings even , anything would be good on this. If you dont have such proof then i would definitely be getting as much as i can because without proof you cant really expect much credit and i mean this is quite the exotic story if you know what i mean.

Yeah so grab something to back up what your saying here like photos or recordings or just any kind of evidence that will back up what your saying. Not only for the members of ATS but if what your saying is true and this was happening to me , and i was making reports that weren't getting anything sorted then i would be suss on who i was reporting these things too and would want concrete evidence of what i claiming so that i was taken seriously on this issue and not looked at as another paranoid sensationalist .

I imagine that your thread was moved for this exact reason , and rightly so i believe. I mean without any evidence or proof of what you think is happening to you, your claims sound quite outlandish which is why it is always important with things like this to back up what your saying and add abit of reinforcement to your claims.

Nice story though, kept me reading.

Ill check back soon to see if you have posted anything that might solidify your version of events anyway.

Omega

[edit on 18/3/2008 by Omega85]

join