It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory I have on authentic crop circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well I am no expert on UFO's or crop circles but I have researched the topic alot in my years alive and have formed a interesting theory on why aliens or trans/hyper-dimensional beings would create them. To assume that the aliens are evolved from beyond 3-dimensional space its almost impossible for us currently to precieve how that is done and if they can interpret our dimension then crop circles could be forms of their geometry and mathematics in coded form hoping we will understand. Maby most of the patterns seen in authentic crop circles are representations of shapes in multi-dimensional space put here to teach us a new version of geometry beyond 3 dimensions?

There is also alot of UFO evidence that goes against my theory to but it still is possible especialy if the aliens are multi-dimensional. This would also logicly imply they have peaceful intentions if their purpose is to teach us but alot of people think they are dangerous to mankind and a threat so if thats true then my theory is untrue but I think we would be dead long ago if they wanted it so.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Interesting Slick... but...

We have the mathematics for higher dimensional space. Physcists can derive the mathematical equations... and in fact they currently speculate we could be part of an 11-dimensional reality. The problem is that it's difficult to empirically test it.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Slick- your opinion is as good as anyone's. The only hangup that I feel reluctant to to endorse it that WE don't know anything about interdimensional-ness. We don't know if there positively are other dimensions or how many. We don't know if it is possible to move within them or what their scientific specifications are.

At this juncture in human history interdimensional activity is more sci-fi than science. So ascribing something like crop circles to the responsibility of unseen, unknown forces or beings from alternate dimentions leaves the topic so open ended that I could believe that those beings transmitted subliminal thoughts to hoaxters forceing them to carry out deeds in this dimension and you couldn't prove otherwise because I was sincere in my belief.

Of course all things being relative, at one time the sub-atomic and inter-gallactic worlds were only conjecture until instruments came into being that could see them.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
Well I am no expert on UFO's or crop circles but I have researched the topic alot in my years alive and have formed a interesting theory on why aliens or trans/hyper-dimensional beings would create them.

Let's cut to the chase!
Authentic crop circles? I call every crop circle authentic!
Let us get real on this subject and place the notion that extraterrestial land artists have raced across space and time to our home planet to select an area rich in crops which they then decide to flatten or crop into geometric patterns for....for... wait for it......artistic merit!
Once completed they decide to do a few more just for amusement.
The landowner is probably a little fed up he's lost some of his yield but he can always charge a nominal fee for crop circle 'experts' and members of the public to browse around, take photographs and eventually leave secure in the knowledge that the local tavern in the village/town is their next venue to access their findings over a few drinks and a pub meal. The landlord is happy, the landowner has made money and all becauseE.T. has travelled across the universe to deposit a code to all of mankind in the form of flattened crops.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm still fairly convinced that crop circles are man made by using satellites to beam microwave energy at the ground in specific - preprogrammed patterns.

A few things to support this:

1) Real crop circles always have bent nodes a certain distance from the ground, not broken stalks. I think it was proven somewhere that a certain microwave frequency can do this to plants.
2) Crop circle pattern complexity has improved over the years. So have computers and satellite technology.
3) Thousands of people have studied the patterns looking for a relation or a meaning only to conclude that they are quite individual and random.
4) The sweeping circle pattern is indicative of microwave energy in todays common microwaves.
5) The government hasn't shown much interest in the phenomina. Maybe because they already know all about it?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
IMHO, all crop cirles are man made. I used to be amazed at crop circles at being possible messages from space but now I think differently. I asked myself these questions one day.

1. Why are all crop circles formed in a field of crops? How come they aren't formed in natural fields or prairies? Easy, because then the hoaxer wouldn't get exposure. And for those that believe Crop circles are formed by Aliens, the same question applies. Let's have them make a symbol on the white house lawn, or my lawn for that matter. Heck, how about a nice field in Yosemite National Park? Leave our food alone lol!!

2. If any alien culture were trying to communicate, I doubt crop circles would be the way to make contact. And if crop cirles are an attempt at communication, why don't they form one on the moon, really big so it can't be missed if one is looking through a telescope. That would get me believing.

3. And finally, why would an Alien culture travel all the way here just to leave nice little designs in the crops. For what purpose? To confuse the masses? Why not just make contact and be done with all the arts and crafts?

I answered these questions and concluded Crop Circles must be very man made. It explains everything I asked about.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Aha! Nice work Slick! Bravo.

Originally posted by Scramjet76
We have the mathematics for higher dimensional space. Physcists can derive the mathematical equations... and in fact they currently speculate we could be part of an 11-dimensional reality. The problem is that it's difficult to empirically test it.

I assume your talking about the M-Theory? As you said, "The problem is that it's difficult to empirically test it." Thus the mathematical equation's are still just theory. Sure, they might be sound in our world, but who is to say that they are stable in one of the other dimensions? A Paradox? No, It would simply work in a seperate frequency to ours.

[edit on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruizer
Slick- your opinion is as good as anyone's. The only hangup that I feel reluctant to to endorse it that WE don't know anything about interdimensional-ness. We don't know if there positively are other dimensions or how many. We don't know if it is possible to move within them or what their scientific specifications are.

At this juncture in human history interdimensional activity is more sci-fi than science. So ascribing something like crop circles to the responsibility of unseen, unknown forces or beings from alternate dimentions leaves the topic so open ended that I could believe that those beings transmitted subliminal thoughts to hoaxters forceing them to carry out deeds in this dimension and you couldn't prove otherwise because I was sincere in my belief.

Of course all things being relative, at one time the sub-atomic and inter-gallactic worlds were only conjecture until instruments came into being that could see them.

You make very good points and they probably could telepathicly manipulate people to do some of the circles but the ones with physical evidence and vegetation being imbeded with iron-crystaline structures and radioactive traces must be from something else. I also imo think that if they are from beyond 3 dimensions its going to be a triumph of mathematics in the coming years to unedrstand how that spatial equation works and maby the "authentic circles" could be mathematical tools or aids to better learn us monkeys in extra-dimensional math? I think its a small chance but still a possibility because there must be a purpose for them?

new topics

top topics

join