It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: FOX's Gibson warns if Dems win, insurgents win

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
First, I'm not a democrat. I'm a constitutionalist. I'm also against the Bush administration for their crimes.

And it's not name calling that he's a traitor to the constitution because if you support Bush, you support everything he did against the constitution, you know wipe it off the map. And Iraq is a defeat, even Bush want to flee. Afghanistan is a defeat, the government is worse than the Talibans. 9/11 is inside job. The economy is going to crash, the FBI is monitoring peace organisation...

You support the North American Union? You're against the US constitution who support sovergnity. You support patriot act 1&2, military comission act? You're against the constitution. What can we call you if you want to get rid of the constitution because you're affraid pussies? Patriots?
I'm sure you even say that to be against the Iraq war is being terrorist! So who's calling anyone names?

And yes you're in minority in the US, people want to kick out the Bush administration that did more harm to the country than Al-Ciada... you must be in the loony 30% who still support those traitors. If you claim that you're against civil liberties and you're a fascist, you can say it, but we can say that you're crazy and that we won't listen to you. Bush, he's comparing dissents to terrorists! So who's the fascist?

[edit on 27-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
XphilesPhan, you're a minority in this country, so STFU about you're fascists views. You're a traitor to you're own constitution.

DOnt you DARE call me a traitor...you post Defeatist comments, you sabotage the US's efforts. I got news for you TRAITOR, whether you agree with the president or not, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY AND ITS TROOPS! NOT [snip] ALL OVER THEM because it suits your political agenda! THEY ARE ELECTED OFFICIALS OF THE GOVERNMENT! you have the right to disagree, you DO NOT have a right to act unilaterally to give aid and comfort to the enemy by your statements. In case you dont know, that is the VERY definition of TREASON!

and if I am a minority in this country, then why has bush been elected TWICE!....

This is the same thing they did to Reagan.....and he turned out to be one of our greatest leaders. YOU ARE THE MINORITY and have been for 6 damn years! SO YOU STFU AND GO PLAY REVOLUTIONARY/TRAITOR somewhere else.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The personal attacks and snide remarks will cease now.

Back on topic.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I just want to say that Gibson is a loon religious extremist as he showed in the past. And that his comparaison is utter bullcrap that only blind Bush supportors would believe. And it's on FauxNews... propaganda news channel. He also implying that the democrats would flee, if it's the will of the majority of the people, then so be it, the US is still a ``democracy`` after all, even if some people don't like it. If they flee, it must be with major $$$ in reparation...following by a UN peacekeeping force...or a better flee plan.

And XPhilesPhan, you posted this but you say you support Bush and the Iraq war? Please explain me...

The american people have supported bush's personal war, vendetta, securing of his monetary future, whatever you would like to call that mess called Iraq, yet he doesnt support the people who support him.

I had thought the republicans had some kind of loyalties to their people, I guess I was just foolish.
Were you brainwashed since then? And i'll also remind you that the whole world hate Bush.. except Israël. And yes republicans are in minority... people who support Bush:30%. I saw you bought a SKS, what you'll say if he takes away this right? Will you support him if it's in the War On Terror?

Funny facts about Republicans.. they pretend to be Christians and lecture us all on family values while calling for more war, and torture, and voting against stem cell therapy to cure the sick, helping millionares get richer, and singling out villified minority groups like homosexuals to pick on for votes every time there's an election. You know, all the things Christianity stands for.

As the bible says, hell is paved of good intentions... try to protect the US population...fascism. Try to go after Iraq... money for big corporations, deaths of soldiers, another puppet government, ect...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
christians don't believe in crystal balls, do they? I mean, that's all I'm hearing., outside of the mudslinging, is these dire warnings as to what will happen if the dems get congress...

how many of us, when we were faced with the choice between Gore an Bush could predict that Bush would get us into two wars? start up that magnificent, not to mention costly, benefit called the medicare drug plan. upset the balance of power so effeiciently. or justify the torturing of prisoners???

I bet no one foresaw any of that...

I would guess, no one really knows what will happen with a dem congress either... the only way the republicans know how to convince people to do what they want at this point is to try to scare them half to death...this is how they think they'll win the election also.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I just want to say that Gibson is a loon religious extremist as he showed in the past.

John Gibson is not as you paint him. I wonder what makes you think he is a religious extremist.

And it's on FauxNews... propaganda news channel.

Which news channel do you deem to be unbiased?

He also implying that the democrats would flee, if it's the will of the majority of the people, then so be it, the US is still a ``democracy`` after all, even if some people don't like it.

Wars are not run on popular opinion polls.

If they flee, it must be with major $$$ in reparation...following by a UN peacekeeping force...or a better flee plan.

Yes, we can begin with the French, Germans, and Russians, who were part of the Oil for Food rape of the Iraqi people, to pay for the reparations.

Funny facts about Republicans.. they pretend to be Christians and lecture us all on family values while calling for more war, and torture, and voting against stem cell therapy to cure the sick, helping millionares get richer, and singling out villified minority groups like homosexuals to pick on for votes every time there's an election. You know, all the things Christianity stands for.

These are not "facts". They are your own opinion, that's all.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

John Gibson is not as you paint him. I wonder what makes you think he is a religious extremist.
You're right, I thought it was Mel Gibson, not John Gibson... Sorry.

Which news channel do you deem to be unbiased?
None of course. But Fox News is very biaised towards government opinions.

Wars are not run on popular opinion polls.
They should be because the US population pays for the war in $$ and human lives, the president doesn't pay neither the corporations.

Yes, we can begin with the French, Germans, and Russians, who were part of the Oil for Food rape of the Iraqi people, to pay for the reparations.
You're right but if we are going to play this game... Let's talk about who putted Saddam in power and gave all the weapons to him... Anyway, the UN arabs forces should go in.

And my opinion reflect the majority of what republicans do.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Fox is essentially a right wing propaganda outlet, not a news channel.

Ever see the Starship Troopers movie? Or "V for Vendetta"?
Fox reminds me of the propaganda broadcasts in those films, hell they don't even try to be subtle about it.

And why should they? Being overtly right wing is their primary marketing ploy.

"Would you like to know more?"...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You're right, I thought it was Mel Gibson, not John Gibson... Sorry.

In which case, I agree with you.

And my opinion reflect the majority of what republicans do.

I would say that this applies to the most visible and vocal Republicans. Most run-of-the-mill Republicans support conservative values, and don't agree 100% with the politicians. Same as most Democrats.

Originally posted by xmotex
Fox is essentially a right wing propaganda outlet, not a news channel.

Ever see the Starship Troopers movie? Or "V for Vendetta"?
Fox reminds me of the propaganda broadcasts in those films, hell they don't even try to be subtle about it.

And why should they? Being overtly right wing is their primary marketing ploy.

"Would you like to know more?"...

Well, yes, like why are they the number one rated cable news station in the US. Could it be that many people agree with them?

And in their defense, they present plenty of opportunity for opposing views to be heard.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm sure plenty of people "agree" with them, that's why they're not a news channel, but an editorial outlet with an unambiguous slant. And having plenty of people agree with you doesn't mean you're right, Hitler was quite popular in 1930's Germany for example...

They do show people with other options, however it's usually to have a "dirty America-hating commie" to rally the troops against.

[edit on 10/27/06 by xmotex]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok Grady, if Popular means good then the CLinton is God and Bush is Satan since CLinton spanks Bush in popularity.

Hitler is also a God because he was very popular up to the end.

FDR is more then God because he was elected not once, or twice, or three times, but four times!

K-Fed is a Saint, Spears is a Goddess, Eminem is Jesus's second coming, so again, popular doesn't mean good.

Candles in the Wind is the number 1 most selling song in the world, again, popular doesn't mean good.

Bible is number one selling book, Quotations from the dictator of China who brought communism to CHina is number 2, again, popular doesn't mean good.

So, you want to come up with another arguement for Faux News Propaganda Channel besides it's popular?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I'm sure plenty of people "agree" with them, that's why they're not a news channel, but an editorial outlet with an unambiguous slant. And having plenty of people agree with you doesn't mean you're right, Hitler was quite popular in 1930's Germany for example...

They do show people with other options, however it's usually to have a "dirty America-hating commie" to rally the troops against.

Absolutely false. They have regular political analysts from both sides of the aisle. Would you call Bob Beckel a "dirty America-hating commie"?

They also have candidates from both parties as guests, regularly.

I think your main objection is that they have a conservative leaning. You have to ask yourself why that bothers you so much.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I seriously hate when foreigners try to influence poilitical events int his country...

When a countries policies effect the rest of the world then yes, 'foreigners' do have a right to influence your countries political events.

I'm sick of hearing, my parties the best, yours suck crap. If you all opened your eyes, stopped being in denial, you might notice that both parties are as bad as each other. Two sides of the same coin.
You are all being played as fools, at each others throats over black and white political BS, while the rich keep getting richer and the rest of us struggle more and more to get by.

Do you really think things change with a change of political party? Show me where in history the real problems the world faces, war, poverty, starvation, the environment, have been changed for the better, even slightly? No, we just justify it with crap like, 'it's human nature to make war', and continue on with our selfish self imposed slaves- to-the-system lifestyles, while we sit by and let the rich continue waging war to create more wealth and power for themselves.

They've got you so brain washed you can't even see an alternative beyond government. So brainwashed they can give you just two parties and you still think you have a real choice. It's all an illusion to make you think you have choice and control, while the rich continue to plunder everything they can get their greedy blood soaked hands on.
What amazes me is some of you it seems want just one party, and you will still think you live in a free democracy! Two choices does not make a free democracy, let alone one. That's what happens in the countries you all claim are evil dictatorships.
Do you want freedom? Or do you really just want control, whether directly or through an agency? You can't have both. Most of you it seems want to control everybody else and only have freedom for yourself. No wonder we go around in circles while thinking we are making advances.

If we couldn't survive and cooperate without government we would not be here right now. We would have killed each other off centuries ago.
Read about the Spanish revolution of 1936 for a good example of how ppl can live and prosper without government.

In the short space of a few years the small peasants and agricultural labourers demonstrated that, far from chaos, anarchism was an efficient, desirable and realisable method of running things. There were unprecedented levels of voluntary collectivisation throughout the land on the anti-fascist side. Gaston Level (in his book Collectives in the Spanish Civil War) puts the numbers involved as high as 5-7 million people.

Source

Of course you won't learn too much about that in your school history class...

Governments create war, not people. No human being should be allowed to have that kind of power over any other human being.

These bastards are so removed from the life of the average citizen, with their secret societies and private country clubs they have no clue, and don't care, what happens to you and me other than our ability to produce. How can you put your faith in them?
How can you allow your labour to be stolen by them?

Things are no different now than the days of land owners and serfs, they've just modernized and adapted. The only changes we will see, if we don't wake up to the reality of what government really is, is our life will become more and more difficult and restricted, while the rich continue to get richer and to live as they always have.
The so called NWO is nothing but the rich slowly and methodically creating a system that protects them from us. We are their biggest threat, not terrorists or rogue countries, cause they know if we wake up it's good night for them.

[edit on 28/10/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
They also have candidates from both parties as guests, regularly.

The quality of non-conservative commentary on Fox is poor.
Beckel is legit, but how many notable liberal guests are given air time ?
Compared to the constant barrage of Hannity, O'Reilly, Hume, North, Barnes,
Kondrike etc.

Ann Coulter is on Fox News in one form or the other on a weekly basis.

You rarely see liberals of stature like Michael Dyson.

A study was conducted and one of the best examples of what I'm talking about is Brit Hume's show. Over the last few years, something like 85% of his guests are right wing conservatives. I watch cable news a lot and even the "non opinion" oriented programming reveals a strong agenda.

Yes every news network has bias but Fox News is orders of magnitude more biased than other MSM outlets. The guy who runs it, Roger Ailes is a long time GOP media/political consultant. Fox is the main propaganda arm of the Bush Administration. Want to hear the latest White House talking points ? Turn to Fox.

It only bothers me they don't just call it like it is. GOP cable news.
Fair and balanced is Orwellian.

Cut and run ? LMAO
The US has no chance in Iraq. We could stay another 5 years and spend another 1/2 trillion dollars and it's not going to get better. Don't blame the democrats for being realistic. Bush got us into an unteneble position. Either way, if we stay or go, there are going to be bad consequences. Bush 41 knew overthrowing Saddam was a bad idea. If 43 was serious about it, we should have sent 500,000 troops. It's too late now. Any of the Iraqis who could have made a government work have already been killed or fled the country.

Most people realize Iraq is a disaster (Republicans + Democrats + Independants) and nothing good will come of it. But the GOP is laying the seeds of doubt. No matter how it occurs, when we withdraw and Iraq becomes another thoecratic islamic fascist state, they'll lay blame elsewhere even though they had the executive, judicial, and legislative branches for the duration of the war. The Bush administration is surely the most incompetent since Carter.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Do you really think things change with a change of political party?

I agree w/ most of your post, there isn't much difference between the parties on many issues i.e. Globalism
But do you believe the US would have invaded Iraq had Al Gore and not George Bush became president in 2001 ?

I don't think so and that was a large change.
I believe Afghanistan would be in a lot better shape as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You have voted ANOK for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I completely enjoyed your post and agree with every aspect of it. As for John Gibson, does what he say - whether he's been told to say it or if it's his opinion really matter? How many other people have their own opinions on the outcome of the coming elections? Just because he's on a screen, branded with a media giant's logo - doesn't mean he should be holding any credibility then anyone else or should be taken more seriously then anyone else.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
But do you believe the US would have invaded Iraq had Al Gore and not George Bush became president in 2001 ?

Yes I do, eventually. It might not have happened when it did, but I think it was a plan that had been set up long before bush became president. Who knows how long they've been waiting to implement their plans? They were just waiting till they could get the right man in office.

But having said that, the election was rigged anyway, just like the whole pyramid scheme we live in, they always get what they want eventually.

Both parties have different policies and ways of doing things but ultimately things stay the same. Corporations still rip us off, people still struggle to find enough food to eat, world resources are still kept artificially scarce to keep prices high. Our development as Humans, and our technological advancements are still crippled by the greed of those in control.
Let your imagination run wild for a minute, think what we could do if the desire to profit didn't effect technology. We could have stopped using fossil fuels yrs ago, we wouldn't have to live in dirty overcrowded cities, every person on the planet could have enough to eat and somewhere to live. The world has enough resources for us ALL to be comfortable, not just the few who maintain the control over production and policy.

What's the point in creating wealth when it just ends up in the hands of the few?
Do the rich work harder than you?

Feed the worlds needs, not it's greed! Left wing right wing, democrap liberal, labels designed to devide, and you know what happens to a society devided...

BlueApocalypse...Thanx for the wats!

BPI

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's sad that when you start talking about Iraq, Bush supporters still bring up 9/11 and then go to Clinton. If you want to bring up 9/11, why do you fail to also include Osama Bin Laden. Do you remember him? He was the guy they framed for the attacks. And if you believe he did it, then our response to 9/11 was a massive failure. But the Reuplicans are still getting some mileage out of him by having him appear in their campaign ads. I guess without the devil, most people wouldn't go to church either.

Anok i agree with you 100%, there is no difference between the parties as far as the everday American is concerned. The last election offered this choice: Republican candidate Bush: Born in the Maine, Very wealthy, attended private schools, attended Yale, served in the military, member of skull and bones, politician. Democratic candidate Kerry: Born in Massachusettes, very wealthy, attended private schools, attended Yale, served in the military, member of skull and bones, politician. Now that's what I call a choice. And at what point did Bush become a cowboy? He wasnt born on a farm. He wasnt raised on a farm. He certainly didnt attend private schools with any farmers/cowboys. I havent taken a survey, but I'm going to assume that Yale doesnt have any farmers or cowboys. Maybe that is just a public perception so that he looks like he relates to us, do you think?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Nit: Bush was born in Connecticut and Kerry was born in Colorado.

BPI

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You're right jso. I should've said raised. Kerry moved to Massachusettes right after his birth. Bush was born in Connecticut moved to Texas but came back to Massachusettes to attend school. That really doesn't change the similarities, but you are correct.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join