It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: FOX's Gibson warns if Dems win, insurgents win

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Fair and balanced my "butt"

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You are forgetting one thing and ignoring another.

One, you are blaming Fox for Gibson's opinion. The segment is called "My Word." That's what Gibson thinks.

Two, you probably didn't even listen to the video did you? Everything Gibson says is true.

The jihadists are media savvy. They watch the news channels, too. They know a major US election is taking place in two weeks and they want to influence that election in their own favor. Of course, they want the cut and run party to win. Is that so hard for anyone to understand?

Apparently, it is for some.

[edit on 2006/10/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

One, you are blaming Fox for Gibson's opinion. The segment is called "My Word." That's what Gibson thinks.

Two, you probably didn't even listen to the video did you? Everything Gibson says is true.

The jihadists are media savvy. They watch the news channels, too. They know a major US election is taking place in two weeks and they want to influence that election in their own favor. Of course, they want the cut and run party to win. Is that so hard for anyone to understand?

"Everything Gibson says is true."
Really,let me think about that...Hmmm

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
"Everything Gibson says is true."
Really,let me think about that...Hmmm

Did you listen to the editorial?

What do you disagree with?

Do you have an opinion or do you only know how to curse and giggle?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes my opinion of your comments remain the same
I reinerate

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is pure bullcrap to say that if Democrats win the insurgents won, it's another desperate attempt to try to keep the traitors in office. Sorry, but ``letting terrorists win`` isn't as bad as what this administration did against the US people.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Democrat win = Terrorist win

Have you ever listened to an Al-Queda video? Have you ever listened to comments by Osama bin-Laden, Saddam Hussein, the late Zarquawi, Hugo, Ahmajinadad? All they is recite Democrat talking points.

Democrats have put themselves in a position where anything good for America is bad for them. Anything bad for America is good for Democrats.

That is what happens when your whole agenda for 6 years is Bush-Bashing.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by RRconservative]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
RRconservative, you're a blind supporter of Bush's propaganda, you're hopeless.

Democracy=at least 2 parties

Fascism=1 party and bashing other parties

We know in which camp you are. If you don't like the constitution, find a country where you like their fascist constitution and move there.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The only people who want to continue a war created from massive lies are kill-crazed lunatics.

The only sane thing to do is to leave Iraq and give massive reparations.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

We know in which camp you are. If you don't like the constitution, find a country where you like their fascist constitution and move there.

Well said

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Actually when I support Bush and oppose Democrats, I am supporting the defeat of fascism. Democrats are the ones that like government control over all people. Republicans are the ones following the Constitution by providing for our common defense. What Democrats are doing now is giving aid and comfort to the enemy, and that used to be grounds for treason.

If the choice is between good vs evil, would you call good, fascist, for wanting evil destroyed?

[edit on 26-10-2006 by RRconservative]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Bush originally claim that the US occupation would be short and that they would, in fact, leave when restructuing is done?

Well, they blundered the reconstruction job, so it ain't done, but since when does leaving = defeat = terrorists win?

Revisionist history sucks.

Setting a time line for a pull out is a respectible cource of action. The US cannot occupy Iraq forever and Bush stated that it was never the intention. Setting a timeline will give all parties involved direction; "We have this much time to preform these duities. Let's get it DONE!".

As for the terrorists winning... they already did.
Your civil liberties are being stomped on. You live in a state of fear. Your ecconomy has been trashed. Ignorance and flag waving have replaced rational debate and reasonable forgen policy.

Mission acomplished for the Jihadists.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This is pure bullcrap to say that if Democrats win the insurgents won, it's another desperate attempt to try to keep the traitors in office. Sorry, but ``letting terrorists win`` isn't as bad as what this administration did against the US people.

HA! says who? you? ....Are you even an American?!

I seriously hate when foreigners try to influence poilitical events int his country...

I hope the GOP remains in power just to anger more of the "the US government is the 4th reich" people.

you people have no clue.....

If you are so damn worried about having to fight in this war, go to you OWN polls and vote for people in your country who want to withdrawl from NATO and any alliances with the US. Otherwise STFU!

If we cut and run the terrorists will claim it as a victory, hell the will probably claim it as a victory anyway despite the fact they are little more than rag tag bands who hide behind civilians and call themselves "freedom fighters". Remember, according to them, the US lost in 1991 against saddam hussein

My only pet peeve is the dirt throwing tactics the democrats ALWAYS resort too. That and having a bunch of euros posting there opinions, which dont count for squat unless some poor sap listens to this BS, and attempt to influence the US internal political process.

As Gradyphiliop said, the enemy is EXTREMELY media savvy...this is the only way they can hope to actually win, which is through the court of public opinion.

I swear everyone acts like 9/11 never happened. That our response was "wrong and immoral". Oh yeah? so was murdering thousands of people on 9/11. paybacks a b***ch huh?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

What are you talking about, because as far as I know we are fighting a war that is pointless and adding innocent military soldiers to the death toll everyday. If the terrorist really wanted to make an attack on U.S soil they would have done it already because there are still so many holes in the security since 9/11 that it is illogical to think that the terrorist are waiting for democrats to take over congress and pull out leaving them to run their tyranny, unless they already have been doing it even while we are still occupying Iraq.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I seriously hate when foreigners try to influence poilitical events int his country...

There's the mirror you need to be looking in.

You don't like it when outsiders try to influance your country, eh?
How do you thing people feel about your country trying to force their agenda on the rest of the world?

As for your comment on payback... did you learn nothing from 9/11?
That was payback.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by BitRaiser]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
As for your comment on payback... did you learn nothing from 9/11?
That was payback.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by BitRaiser]

SO is Afghanistan and Iraq....remember that next time you want to whine a little more about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My god...

The igorance astounds me.

As long as you believe that continuing the circle of violance is the correct cource of action, you are no better than "the terrorists".

Please, sign up for duty and become a statistic.
That will serve your political agenda better than your hollow words.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The thing is about his "My Word" segment is just what it is, his word, his opinions. His opinions actually do not express the consent of the Fox News Channel. Besides, if you don't like what he is saying - do the smart thing and change the channel!!! That's just my opinion.

P. S.
Maybe it's a good reason why I watch and listen to the Independent programs like Savage and Donahue.

[edit on 10/27/2006 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
XphilesPhan, you're a minority in this country, so STFU about you're fascists views. You're a traitor to you're own constitution.

Why do I try to influence the US politics? Because I'm in Canada and this affects me. We went to Afghanistan because of the 9/11 inside job, we are merging with you because of the North American Union, the friend of Bush are in power(Harper, future Liberal candidate), you bring war to the entire world.

If you support so much this MTF of Bush, you should go to Iraq. I act like I think, I try to search the truth against the truth criminals, so you should do the same. Act like you think, you support Bush, go in Iraq or Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Liberals start losing arguments, they resort to name-calling and telling the offending party to STHU. Xfilesfan has repeatedly stomped your argument Vitchilo. X is NOT in the minority with his views. It is you! (Just not so much in this forum).
Bush has been a decent president. He is still in office after all with as many DemoBushBashers out there trying to get him! And, we took the fight to them (Islamic Extremists) rather than them bringing it to us.....as promised! He is not even close to impeachment, unlike the Democrats' hero, Bill C. who was impeached! Bush has been straightforward, admitting that he bears responsibility for not finding WMD's in Iraq. Much more than Clinton would have done, who couldn't even admit to inhaling potsmoke or "lending" cigars to Monica--he definitely won't take responsibility for his inadequacies as the former President. In this respect alone, Bush is more of a man than Clinton, or any Democrat for that matter.
Fascists are those who want to stiffle the opinions of others. Maybe liberals, and Vitchilo, should look to themselves to find Fascists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join