It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo ballon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
guys i just watched ufo mysteries and they show a nit about a ballon that crashed in some field in the us. The programe said that he was not reconised and buiried with a chrisitian service. What is the full story and what happened for real.

if anyone here lives where i am talking about then big help needed!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Do you mean Aurora Texas?

Here's a link to more information www.ufocasebook.com...

I actually drove out there (I live in Dallas) and it's quite a nice, quaint little town and the cemetary is very nice too. Though the rock with the alien ship carving is since gone but it was still a fascinating experience.

Pokey Oats

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You know, I would really like to see a post or a thread with a huge comprehensive list with pictures of all balloons.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There was a whole UFO flap throughout the entire Southwest in 1897. People all over were describing the same dirigible-shaped air vehicles...which discs look like viewed from several angles and attitudes.

Point is irregardless of Aurora's event, there were no dirigibles flying around the US back then and there was no other aerial vehicles- weather ballons, airplanes, blimps, rockets etc.- in the air at that time in history.

People witnessed the same machines in the air at relatively the same time over a huge and isolated geographic area without the possibility of communication amongst themselves.

new topics

top topics

join