It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has nobody AP'd to secret locations?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Firstly i have a limited knowledge of astral projection so excuse me if i am barking up the wrong tree here.

Last night i was listening to Yarcoffin's podcast on Astral Projection (great job by the way:up
. He states that sometimes people see the environment as they would normally, and sometimes it's more of a fantasy type setup. He also states, as do many other believers in AP, that you can visit anywhere you want once you have the hang of it. It is also stated that you can have memories of where you have been and what you have done.

So if this is the case, why has nobody ever astral travelled into Area 51 or other secret fascilities? Why are accomplished astral travellers not going to the more unexplored or restricted parts of our world and reporting back on it?

I've only manage to astral travel once and that was around the local area, i'm talking the few roads around my house. It was well cool but not as cool as taking an uninterupted trip to Groom Lake!

CX.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Very good question, I'd be interested in hearing some answers to this question myself as I've often wondered this. Any experienced AP'ers out there have insight into this?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
who knows, but maybe locations like that have their own APs working to block it? is that even possible to block a location

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My opinion is..

.. because AP isnt a phenominon that humans can control. I cannot debunk claims of AP, or any other OBE's, my father used an unintentional OBE to save another man from being murdered by an outlaw motorcycle gang in the 80's.

When man can willfully leave his body to violate the privacy of others, there will be no need for secrets.

CX

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pita
who knows, but maybe locations like that have their own APs working to block it? is that even possible to block a location

Hmmm interesting theory Pita.

Many people claim that they can talk to another person via astral projection, some even believe it possible to have sex whilst projecting. I am not sure if this is our version of having sex or if it's more of an emotional, spiritual type of thing?

Anyway my point is, if you are able to have sex in the astral, and you are able to "physically" hold them, would this mean you could be physically prevented from entering a restricted place? We see it all the time in exorcisms and "cleansing" of properties, a medium effectively stops a spirit from frequenting a place.

If this was even possible, the astral projector protecting the secter base would have to be projecting at exactly the same time as you or i, and be in exactly the same place as us. Pretty slim chance of that i think.

Very interesting topic though, i wonder if the military have ever contemplated this? They dabbled with remote viewing did'nt they, has anyone any idea if they've tried the AP path?

Who knows......maybe theres already a battallion of Astral Warriors out there?

CX.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think that when they say that they can have sex with people, they mean with other APers. Since no 'physical' matter is involved then I don't see why such a thing couldn't be true.

My sources tell me that they can't AP into someone's house, only public buildings. Also, I suggested to my sources that he go and check out Area 51, but I think he'd much rather stick to the beautiful parts of the world. And to be honest, wouldn't you?

My sources also say that he can interact with physical objects, as long as they aren't a live. He seems to have trouble with making physical contact with people or animals.

Though, one time he told me he went to a shrine in Japan and manifested himself as the God that was worshipped there. The priests of the temple then proceded to excorcise him. Apparently it did the trick, and he got shoved back into his body.

And, yes, it is possible to block a location. Or so I have been told.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
OK, i'll share this with you.
My friend shared this after we asked him to go have a look at a location.

Magnetic fields. A good strong magnetic field defends against astral travellers, and also strangely remote viewers.

5 Locations that have them. The Vatican, Pine Gap Austrailia, the entire area surrounding an island called kwajellan atoll in the pacific, the area around the base called Camp David - Try getting within viewing distance and life gets VERY unpleasent, and this weird forest in puerto rico.

In this forest is a waterfall, and it emits the nastiest ever electromagnetic pulse he has ever felt .

Theres one more thing to worry about. THEM.

You will know THEM if you have ever met them he says, or have ever been seen by one of them. Avoid them at all costs unless you are ready and able to rumble with the best of them.

You might think this post is a kooky one, but I can promise you that during my friends years of experimenting, he has seen some freaky stuff floating about. We also have seen and felt stuff around him as he travels out of his body.

Now, he stays well and truely within his body unless he knows for sure 100% that he's got cover on all angles -

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I wonder if you can astrally explore the ocean, and see down there with astral sight?

I don't think I would go to places like area 51 if I could AP. You are either going to go there and find some secrets or you are going to go there and find nothing special. If you find some secrets I bet you are in trouble with whoever guards them, if you find nothing special then that was pointless. I don't see much to gain by doing something like that.

That is neat about magnetic fields. Don't the loud vibrational sounds heard while exiting the body (for some people) have something to do with electromagnetics as well?

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Novise]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
OK, i'll share this with you.
My friend shared this after we asked him to go have a look at a location.

Magnetic fields. A good strong magnetic field defends against astral travellers, and also strangely remote viewers.

5 Locations that have them. The Vatican, Pine Gap Austrailia, the entire area surrounding an island called kwajellan atoll in the pacific, the area around the base called Camp David - Try getting within viewing distance and life gets VERY unpleasent, and this weird forest in puerto rico.

In this forest is a waterfall, and it emits the nastiest ever electromagnetic pulse he has ever felt .

Theres one more thing to worry about. THEM.

You will know THEM if you have ever met them he says, or have ever been seen by one of them. Avoid them at all costs unless you are ready and able to rumble with the best of them.

You might think this post is a kooky one, but I can promise you that during my friends years of experimenting, he has seen some freaky stuff floating about. We also have seen and felt stuff around him as he travels out of his body.

Now, he stays well and truely within his body unless he knows for sure 100% that he's got cover on all angles -

Thats a fascinating post. I would love to spend time with you and your friend and hear these stories. Is there any other stories like this around or links to similar? Great post, if I had any WATS left, you'd get one!

McP

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
CX, You have requested some answers to your questions, so I would be happy to answer them. I apologize for the delay, I don't log on here quite as frequently as I used to.

Many people claim that they can talk to another person via astral projection, some even believe it possible to have sex whilst projecting. I am not sure if this is our version of having sex or if it's more of an emotional, spiritual type of thing?

You could do physical if you really wanted to, but most of the time it is something much higher. In addition, there is a love that is greater than anything you have ever felt here on Earth. 100x stronger than what you would feel for a husband or wife that you consider your "soulmate" even.

My sources tell me that they can't AP into someone's house, only public buildings. (...) My sources also say that he can interact with physical objects, as long as they aren't a live. He seems to have trouble with making physical contact with people or animals.

I don't want to say that your sources are wrong, but you can essentially go pretty much anywhere you want, with the exception of some places, such as those CX started this thread about. However, I would highly recommend NOT using AP for petty things such as voyeurism, for reasons I won't get into here.

You can't interact with physical objects, but you can interact with their astral counterparts. People and animals all have an astral body. In fact many people see their cat or dog out and about in the astral while they project. When you see someone who is awake, their astral body is still there, but is essentially asleep. They look like they are in a drunken state, kind of. You can talk to them and interact and they will respond, although not too attentive. However, when you ask them about it later when you return to your body, they will not remember.

I wonder if you can astrally explore the ocean, and see down there with astral sight?

You can go down in the ocean and explore yourself if you want. You aren't in a physical body, so you don't need to breathe air. You can go into outer space or do whatever you want. "Astral sight" generally refers to the way you sometimes see 360 degrees in the astral instead of just ahead (200 or so I would think) that you see with your eyes, it isn't an "x ray vision" that can see to the bottom of the ocean or anything.

Now onto the topic at hand...

From what I have heard, it is not magnetic fields. Although this may be something that does interfere with projecting, I don't know. Magnetic fields do affect things such as ghosts. However, from what I personally have heard but never verified, it is "PSYCHIC SHIELDS" that defend secret sites such as Area 51. The governments of the world hav done lots of study into things like Remote Viewing and other psychic phenomenon, this is well documented. They have counter-defenses in place against such things, and specific "psychic" people working for them. I can't recall exactly how the shields are supposed to work, but it does keep out Astral Projectors for the most part, at least inexperienced ones.

Feel free to private message me with any other questions you have on this topic, or if you need any more clarity.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You can go down in the ocean and explore yourself if you want. You aren't in a physical body, so you don't need to breathe air. You can go into outer space or do whatever you want. "Astral sight" generally refers to the way you sometimes see 360 degrees in the astral instead of just ahead (200 or so I would think) that you see with your eyes, it isn't an "x ray vision" that can see to the bottom of the ocean or anything.

Oh I used the wrong term. It is not astral sight I am thinking about. I just realize that when you are in the astral you are not seeing with your physical eyes, but with something else. I read somewhere that you are seeing the energy of something and not what your eyes would see. However, people talk about seeing things such as light sparkling off the moon, and that was dependent on light. My question is, which is it? Do you have multiple versions of sight that you can use in a projection? Is it dependent on light, or are you only seeing the energy of the objects and people around you?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
astral travel is not the same as remote viewing a location in real time....Astral travel is like seeing things from a whole nother perspective..
Im more experiences in Ap..

, You know you are APing (Astral travelling) because everything emits light...everything is made of pinpoints of light...It is dreamlike because you are not in your body, you are of a different mass all together...You float rather than walk, and everything around is made of light matter...But it is real as real is now, you feel the air, because the air constantly moves, not around you but through you, it is wind--like...when you are aware of this state the last thing you think of is Area 51...You want to visit your old house, your neighborhood, , the river, a friend, the moon.....Usually the moment is fleeting, and the experience is profound....Remote viewing a real place in real time is purposeful, and may be blocked by a means of some sort...AP is awareness during sleep and when you get "good" at it you will find invisible walls here and there, places you cant go,....Why? because your mind cant perceive? Or Because is was predetermined, that these places are just off limits?
who knows

Kris

top topics

join