It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
what do you guys think of this video? well i think its real, its not an angel or a demon or something,

i was thinking something more on the lines of la chupacabra or an alien creature or something...still its freaky very freaky,

its baffling, what is it!?

youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That' a pretty neat video, but it just looks like a very skinny bald man squatting in the woods. The glowing eyes look pretty cool, but they are filming using night vision, so that effect isn't unusual. Does anyone know what language they are speaking? It reminds me of that foreign video of the two guys walking through the cemetary when all of a sudden they stumble upon a "ghost" with glowing eyes.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by outofstep
That' a pretty neat video, but it just looks like a very skinny bald man squatting in the woods. The glowing eyes look pretty cool, but they are filming using night vision, so that effect isn't unusual. Does anyone know what language they are speaking? It reminds me of that foreign video of the two guys walking through the cemetary when all of a sudden they stumble upon a "ghost" with glowing eyes.

spanish, search around on utube there's another video i saw With subtitles : )

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All that is in my opinion is a short version of the blair witch project. A staged fake......

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This has been discussed on at least two other threads. I believe one is entitled "fallen angel".

Check them out for more info.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What the hell was that?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This has been discussed a couple times on here, here is one of the threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pretty creepy though, I'm glad I wasn't there, don't reeeeaaaalllly need to see that sort of thing, talk about something that could give you nightmares.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Camping in the woods with the fellas......$10.00

Case of Miwaukee Best...... 7.50

Crockpot of Chili Mac on open flame...... 2.00

Getting caught dumping in the woods by two teens and a camcorder.....priceless.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
omg that it scary. i really dont think that is a normal human, could be someone in costume though but that looks real to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
if only we knew where exactly that is, it looks like gollum!

But I wish it had been with true colour rather than night vision. The effect with the eyes is probably a reflection on the retina though.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Although nicely shot, I'm gonna go with a hoax.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Cool. But I don't know what the feathers have to do with anything. is the demon-thing supposedly eatting chickens or was it supposed to be feathered? It looked bald to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
it was a bald guy takin a dump in the woods.i bet hes mad to since half the world has seen him poopin.lol

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My brother and I enlarged it, put it on pause and debunked it. We got the same effect from my brother who is skinny. It has to do with angle.....and being a creepy bald guy. The glowing eyes is perfectly natural with Night Vision.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

it was a bald guy takin a dump in the woods

It isn't an old bald guy taking a crap in the woods.

If you stop and pause the movie on exactly 53:00 you can see that the eyes are way too big to be human.

If you pause on 51:00 you can see that there is something attached to the shoulder which would also exclude it from being an old bald guy taking a crap in the woods.

I'm not saying it wasn't taking a crap and reading up on a little uncle johns bathroom reader, but it definitley isn't human.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by 1Crisis]

[edit on 18-11-2006 by 1Crisis]

new topics

top topics

join