It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Sorry. Nearly blew out my eyes on that one. Now where was I?

lol

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this statement. I am currently in the process of checking it out and it does so far seem to add up.

Back atcha in a bit.

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Sistinas , welcome to ATS and respect goes out to your viewpoints and thoughts However A very big rule here in this wonderful place is that we do not disscuss bannings warnings or anything else in that line , let alone doing it in a public view forum , The things that go on here are between the parties involved and that is it,
Perhaps the reason that u fail to get replies when asking about other peoples bannings and warnings etc, is that it is generally Not accepted

I am not asking about a person I don't know. I do know gemlure. In fact I know him very well he is my husbent and has been for the last 8 years. I have got a response and I'll say no more on this matter.

mod edit of lengthy quote

[edit on 27-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I believe there are moles in ATS as well. One of my posts got deleted for no apparent reason.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardGeere
I believe there are moles in ATS as well. One of my posts got deleted for no apparent reason.

everyone knows that.

we are a conspiracy site, you are always going to get people coming here with agendas, etc. about two years ago (i think) some government agency carried out a training exercise on here regarding leaking classified telephone numbers.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
some government agency carried out a training exercise on here regarding leaking classified telephone numbers.

How was this information found out?

Who noticed it was an exercise?

Was the ATS staff informed of this activity prior to the event??

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hmmm....

so many questions that are making you look really suspicious, you still haven't answered my question about why you keep asking about paid posters, moles, etc

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardGeere
I believe there are moles in ATS as well.

DON'T BE SILLY. NO ONE ON HERE IS A MOLE buy del monte fruit NOR A SHRILL FOR ANY CORPORATE ENTITY. DO YOU SERIOUSLY nuprin. little. yellow. different. BELIEVE THAT THOSE IN POWER GIVE ONE RAT'S raiiid. kills bugs dead. BEHIND WHAT ANY OF US THINKS ABOUT ANYTHING ON THIS SYSTEM? apple. think different.

I KNOW THE AMIGOS LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT sharpie pens. tough under extreme conditions. even 500 degrees! WHERE VARIOUS VISITING URLS ARE FROM, AND IT'S ALWAYS EYE OPENING visine. gets the red out. TO SEE THE GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY an army of one VISITORS ATS HAS. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION iraq. winning the war for freedom. OR EVEN THE DEMOCRATIC republicans. big oil's buddies. MACHINE REMOTELY WOULD WASTE TIME ON ATS TO TRY TO CONFUSE OR CONFOUND US WOULD-BE VOTERS.

I'M SORRY TO SAY, WE'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT. NOR ARE WE REALLY UNCOVERING ANY DARK SECRETS strong enough for a man, but made for a woman. OR TRUE CONSPIRACIES ON HERE. SO QUIT LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER for better dandruff control. try head & shoulders. OR SECOND GUESSING ANY ATS MEMBERS. THERE ARE NO PAID citi cards visa. now with double award points. MOLES HERE. MOVE ALONG.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Originally posted by infinite
some government agency carried out a training exercise on here regarding leaking classified telephone numbers.

How was this information found out?

Who noticed it was an exercise?

Was the ATS staff informed of this activity prior to the event??

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

It was NOT an "exercise". It was a post by a Member that had "private telephone numbers contained in it. I'll answer your questions on this because this is the first "almost" factual thing I've read in this thread...

We got a call from one of the managers in a U.S. Intel agency who asked us to remove some direct dial, "Non Listed" agency telephone numbers.

Nobody noticed anything, it wasn't an "exercise" it was telephone numbers posted by one of our members, where (s)he got the phone numbers we don't know.

No, the Member who posted the phone numbers did not tell us about it before posting them.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
you sure?

i swear the member who got banned said it was an exercise

if i am wrong, i apoligize

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I can't believe this post has 4 pages

Not an attack or to be demeaning in any way, but IMO, you are coming off as someone who may be lonely and looking to start a conversation.

As noted many times already, this has been done to death and does become quite tiresome after a while.

Who or what YOU believe, perceive to be true, take as the gospel, whatever.. all depends on YOU.

'Fair and Just' should be penciled in to the T&C's somewhere if its not there already.

You could find the makings of a conspiracy on a cereal box if you want one bad enough,

As stated above, with all the questions you are asking ( with very little basis ), it just seems as though you're looking for good conversation rather than actual information.

No offense intended.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
You could find the makings of a conspiracy on a cereal box if you want one bad enough

Who said anything about cereal boxes?
Why bring that into it?

KELLOGGS SHILL!!
KELLOGGS SHILL!!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
We got a call from one of the managers in a U.S. Intel agency who asked us to remove some direct dial, "Non Listed" agency telephone numbers.

Hey Springer,

more than likely was an ex-employee who wanted to cause issues within the agency.

Although I realise it could be argued that the agency in question probably only found out about it after they received a few calls and someone told them where the numbers were from, there is another angle to take there though.

The other conclusion to draw would be that ATS is monitored for sensitive info.
So is it not too far a stretch to say that disinfo and Counter Intel is a part of ATS.

I also wonder how secure the ATS servers are, I do know ip's can be traced easily if a network has been left open.

Anyway,

I take no offence at those that feel this thread to be negative; I assure you I only have ATS's best interests at heart.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
more than likely was an ex-employee who wanted to cause issues within the agency.

No. This is documented in the RATS forum.

Short story, a Pentagon-based intel agency decided to test our response by paying a vendor firm to post hoaxed secret documents on ATS with real direct-dial numbers. Then, when members started dialing the numbers, they contacted us to ask for their removal as a means to judge how we would respond.

So is it not too far a stretch to say that disinfo and Counter Intel is a part of ATS.

No. That's a massively enormous stretch.

I also wonder how secure the ATS servers are

Very. We don't keep traffic logs and a professional security firm monitors the servers daily.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

for god sakes people, get this into your head, we are regular everyday people who love this site and volunteer our time to help keep order on the board.

Personally, I'm a housewife, a mother, a day trader, painter and crafter, not the FBI, NSA, CIA nor any other organization has ever approached me and asked that I work for them. No one has yet approached me and told me how to think, criticize or feel about any issue or topic. And while I speak for myself, I'm sure my fellow moderators feel the same.

[edit on 10-25-2006 by worldwatcher]

For give me for being a sceptic but if you were any spook u hardly gonna admit it.Yes this keeps coming up ever since the begining of ATS,so the same for Religion etc etc etc.
This is a site for conspiricies and so will have this debate, it should be allowed without closing down the thread.O.K it takes a lot of server info so does most of the ifo here that carrys no evidance other than peoples views opinions and could be concidered by the mods as a waste as they are all house wifes and general population without anything better to do all day then police this site,but as this keeps coming up surely in is better to allow the debate as it is of interest to the people who make this site what it is us the general interested people coming here to seek truth justice and the American way.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can't help but notice that a number of individuals are becoming riled by the posts by NH unnecessarily.

The topic may have been covered time and again but is that any reason to act in a hostile manner?

It was a simple enquiry which all those who may have previously seen before could have easily provided the link or re-iterate the information quickly in the time it took to write the replies given already.

If you have a problem with NH's post then why not just ignore the thread?

This is not about challenging the status quo for the sake of it, NH had some reasonable question at a site where such questions should not be unexpected and where repetition of subject matter is rife.

Why not answer the question to the best of your ability or if you feel you cannot for any reason then ignore it.

This is why I rarely post in ATS any longer.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
No. This is documented in the RATS forum.

That has got me interested in perhaps spending some points to join RATS, Ihad often wondered what was in there.

Short story, when members started dialling the numbers, they contacted us to ask for their removal as a means to judge how we would respond.

And how did ATS respond to that??

Who did they contact and how? was it a two way conversation or an e-mail threat? Was there anything implied as to what would happen if ATS did not comply?

No. That's a massively enormous stretch.

I disagree with you on that point SO. I think it's a reasonable assumption. But that's just my opinion.

Very. We don't keep traffic logs and a professional security firm monitors the servers daily.

That is very encouraging to know. Are the servers held in a shared data centre or are they isolated? I ask this because I know of a very isolated secure data centre being run on an old unused oil rig right in the middle of the North Sea.

As it is in international waters the data held there is totally untouchable by any authority, so not even Interpol could take down info that is located there.

I think maybe Springer wouldn't like the hosting bills though

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
...what all this discussion really indicates is our general over-inflated self-importance.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think

...what all this discussion really indicates is our general over-inflated self-importance.

haha how ironic you felt the need to post that.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creeping Jesus

I think

haha how ironic you felt the need to post that.

Oh hush up. I'm God.

How ironic I'm telling creeping jesus to shut up. I'm telling myself to shut up.
boy, this trinity thing can get really confusing

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creeping Jesus
I can't help but notice that a number of individuals are becoming riled by the posts by NH unnecessarily.

The topic may have been covered time and again but is that any reason to act in a hostile manner?

Look at prev post members come out and mods to defend hostile response mocking is normal.Maay be a touchy subject what reason who knows,exept nobody gonna admit the truth here anymore than USA admit ufo`s real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join