It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
*sighs*

the 10,000,000 thread on this.

The owners and mods are not somewhat "controlled", if they were, i think ATS would look a lot different and have better technology.

Secondly, yes, there are the likes of "paid posters" here. come to ATS during election time and you will see some examples. other groups are probably here posting, but its all been covered.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Actually, I've decided I'm not going to get upset by the repetitive threads that either outright accuse my husband and the other 2 Amigos of being COINTELPRO and disinfo agents, or at least imply they are. Because eventually the defamation that has and is taking place toward ATS and the characters of the 3 Amigos - and this defamation is specifically targetted at creating doubt in the minds of the audience these forums should be attractive to - could end up in a court of law concerning the damage they caused to the growth of the membership, the character of the owners of ATS, their ability to earn income, and any other issues surrounding same. So every person who comes running over here (either at the direction of those who are trying to damage ATS and the Amigos, or because they found those people's lies and came to "present" them to the ATS membership as if they were saving all of us (from ourselves I guess)) is verifying the extent of the damages that are being created.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Secondly, yes, there are the likes of "paid posters" here. come to ATS during election time and you will see some examples. other groups are probably here posting, but its all been covered.

Interesting...

Can you or anyone here could give me some examples of a suspect type of posting??

I wonder if this is possible without causing anyone any offence

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well, for instance, Neon, I think you're one of them.

If you want more examples, let me know.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I think would-be mods meet in a dark and smokey place in NY and after dinner, they go to where the "ritual" takes place.
I believe it involves blood.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Val, I've taken the same stance as you. A couple of times I was out-right accused of being a "paid poster" with some kind of agenda. The first time really pissed me off and I left ATS for quite a while. The second time I realized that no matter what, it's going to happen so I just laugh to myself at those wild accusations and the fools that make them.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Right, Katolu. And it's the repetitive actions that give you a clue some one has an end-game in mind. The first dozen threads like this, you can ALMOST write off. We're at the point now that every member that starts a new thread like this (when there's already a kabillion of them on the board) is becoming part of the big malicious intent game.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Because eventually the defamation that has and is taking place toward ATS and the characters of the 3 Amigos - and this defamation is specifically targetted at creating doubt in the minds of the audience these forums should be attractive to - could end up in a court of law concerning the damage they caused to the growth of the membership, the character of the owners of ATS, their ability to earn income, and any other issues surrounding same.

I would that you would have a seriously if not impossible uphill battle to prove anything of the sort.

I would also like to add that, it is exactly that sort of scare tactic, I would have thought to dissuade any future member of thinking that ATS maybe infiltrated??

Isn't this site about conspiracy? Isn't it likely that the people here are likely to question Everything that they come across.

It is the questioning mind that has created such a wealth of good membership here is it not??

And I may add that it would be very interesting to know how you would go about finding a person you wished to sue through here.... wouldn't you need to be the LAW itself or have a ruling through a court to get the power of the law to find a member???

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
It's been done to death. Do a search and you will come up with similar threads.

Darn right you are! Not only this topic that's been done to death, but even I've been hacked to death twice already, reading them!!

And by the way, why do I get the feeling that Neon is an implant himself? Is he from the CIA, NSA, FBI, etc trying to get the feel of posters and mods here on ATS?

So what's his hidden agenda???

[edit on 26-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Neon has shown that when he had that tinfoil hat custom fitted to his pointed head, he forgot to keep track of his thinking cap.

1. Beginning with Simon, then adding SO, and finally Springer, three men (the closest of any two of them separated by 1500 miles, the other one you have to hop a transatlantic), none of whom have any government agency ties, gradually formed a team of guys each with marvelous skill-sets to take a little-bitty discussion forum (examples of which can be found all over the internet) on alternative topics and conspiracy theories to the position of being the largest discussion forum in its genre.

2. How it got to that "spot" has myriad reasons and contributions from the 3 Amigos, BUT above all it was from a truly well-moderated board that began to attract members of amazing accuity who wanted to participate in intelligent discussions on various topics. Unlike GLP, for instance, they found on this board a multitude of alternative topic threads which were not populated with 14 posts in a row containing nothing but emoticons that ranged from shooting the reader the bird, to mooning them. OR page after page of one-word posts calling the original poster a #tard or such. Instead, they found a well-moderated board that allowed intelligent discussion and debate on the topics.

3. Enter "the lie" created by a group that has a set of unresolved accusations hanging over their heads that they a. misrepresented themselves as a charitable organization, b. took monies under that misrepresentation, c. ran a lottery that they promised the winner would win a house from, and then d. took the lottery money, but no lottery player has been disclosed to have won the house - and that's six years now. The lottery players who know they didn't win the house are still calling for disclosure of whether, in fact, anyone won the house. At the same time that it appears NO ONE won the house, the accused - who have these accusations of breaking numerous laws in the U.S. - up and leave for Europe curiously with plenty of money to start a whole new life. For some reason, with the various accusations of violations of laws in the U.S. - this group has not been pursued by the authorities of the U.S. even though it is alleged they took more than $100,000 from what is alleged to be a bogus lottery. Why? Why would this group have this apparent "protection" or "hands-off" status by the U.S. government? And why - when this group has the appearance of being in some unique position under U.S. law, would it then create a lie that targets the largest venue for open and intelligent discussion on topics that question the official stories of the U.S. government on numerous topics? And the false accusations this group created were specifically to instill a doubt of whether the largest venue allowing open and intelligent discussion of these topics was being manipulated by the government?

What better way to create DISINFORMATION than what has taken place? In studying the whole bent of the group spreading these lies I have to concede that I have not found a better example of apparent COINTELPRO actions than the set of actions they have taken against this board!

So, Neon, are you a COINTELPRO? Are you in league with this apparent disinformation campaign to damage the largest venue the internet user can find to discuss issues of paramount importance that are not openly and intelligently being debated at this level or on this scale anywhere else in the world?

Tell us, please.

[edit on 10-26-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You have voted Valhall for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

i really would like to know why the author of this thread is so interested in digging up names so we can all engage into another witch hunt

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I was just wondering if someone could explain the case of gemlure banning. He never got a warning. Just banned out right. I looked at the last post he made and I could not see why he was banned. It did not break any of the board rules. The post that he made is not even on the board anymore. I would really like to know why after 2 hours of membership he was banned. This is not the first time I have asked this question. I have yet to ever get a response.

The post he made had to do with things going on with Katrina. Yes they where hard question, but they did not break the rules. The removal of the post and the banning of the member and no reply as to why has got me wondering what is going on here.

I got to say I thought long and hard about even saying anything about it. I don't want to get a warning or banned. I would just like to know why?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Originally posted by infinite

Interesting...

Can you or anyone here could give me some examples of a suspect type of posting??

I wonder if this is possible without causing anyone any offence

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

I am an example. I have been paid by an pr agency I now believe to be a government front to post very wild pentagon and wtc conspiracy theories on four different discussion boards, a number of random blogs, and even to create 4 websites. I refused to be active on ats because I was a semi-active former member back in 2002-2003. But I do know the agency paid several people to post here on ats and may still be doing so. For the past several months, I have been trying to pull out of this deal with great difficulty and have been struggling with how to expose my story without harming my personal safety.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Originally posted by Yossarian
It's been done to death. Do a search and you will come up with similar threads.

Call me paranoid but I could even debate that your post could be considered a debunking technique to off put others from posting on this thread....

NeoN HaZe

First, Im surprised the thread hasnt been closed.
As the dude in the post you quoted pointed out...do a search. It is everywhere. Its old.
If they are, does it even matter? Info can be collected on us anywhere, just cause this site makes it easier doesnt really matter.

Here is skeptics link about ats:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, this is not original, Im sure to some its interesting to discuss, but how many threads are deemed necessary to cover the topic?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoldmyzoul

I am an example. I have been paid by an pr agency I now believe to be a government front to post very wild pentagon and wtc conspiracy theories on four different discussion boards, a number of random blogs, and even to create 4 websites. I refused to be active on ats because I was a semi-active former member back in 2002-2003. But I do know the agency paid several people to post here on ats and may still be doing so. For the past several months, I have been trying to pull out of this deal with great difficulty and have been struggling with how to expose my story without harming my personal safety.

So spill it all right here. This is something we are most definitely interested in hearing. You've let the cat out of the bag...and we're all ears.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sistinas
I was just wondering if someone could explain the case of gemlure banning. He never got a warning. Just banned out right. I looked at the last post he made and I could not see why he was banned. It did not break any of the board rules. The post that he made is not even on the board anymore. I would really like to know why after 2 hours of membership he was banned. This is not the first time I have asked this question. I have yet to ever get a response.

The post he made had to do with things going on with Katrina. Yes they where hard question, but they did not break the rules. The removal of the post and the banning of the member and no reply as to why has got me wondering what is going on here.

I got to say I thought long and hard about even saying anything about it. I don't want to get a warning or banned. I would just like to know why?

Sistinas , welcome to ATS and respect goes out to your viewpoints and thoughts However A very big rule here in this wonderful place is that we do not disscuss bannings warnings or anything else in that line , let alone doing it in a public view forum , The things that go on here are between the parties involved and that is it,
Perhaps the reason that u fail to get replies when asking about other peoples bannings and warnings etc, is that it is generally Not accepted

I think that if u go to the rules section of ATS you will find out exactly what i am talking about , Not only are you disscussing ATS Admin related theory in a public forum but you are also flying off topic aswell.

The moderators dont ban someone for no reason and as i said before it is between and ONLY between the parties distincly involved in the matter and that is all.

Now regarding Yet another of these monotinouse and repetetive ATS are disinfo agents threads i think that you should just build a bridge then not only get over it but put on your damn rocket powered sneakers and bolt over it because with all due respect it has been done once and it has been done a thousand times so Neon dude, as much a we here at ATS love hearing what people have to say about all types of subjects here, Please move on ATS is not a government agency or dissinfo agency or countellpro or whatever ATS IS US AS MEMBERS AND WHEN YOU PIN ONE OF US you pin all of us ,

Just a thought from the wonderfull world of Omega85 ,
Be groovey people .

Omega85

Thats all

Omega85

[edit on 26/10/2006 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by zoldmyzoul

So spill it all right here. This is something we are most definitely interested in hearing. You've let the cat out of the bag...and we're all ears.

I hope you can understand my reluctance. I started to try a couple months ago and chatted with a mod magic about doing it here. Part of my problem is that I believe any reference to the specific material I posted -- which is still out there -- will reveal who I am and that I'm revealing a pretty serious story. They "have me" if you will. I'm wide open to suggestions about the best way to get this done that won't put me in danger.

They had me post about the pods on the wtc planes, a global hawk missle at the pentagon, nuclear bombs at the wtc, projected holographic planes at the wtc, ufos at the wtc, and many other strange ideas. At first it was fun, but now I know why I was paid and by who and I it scares the # out of me!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
I think that if u go to the rules section of ATS you will find out exactly what i am talking about , Not only are you disscussing ATS Admin related theory in a public forum but you are also flying off topic aswell.
Omega85

I wouldn't exactly say that was off topic. I can understand why it may cause suspician, a member being banned when it appears they have not broken the rules.

but agree the rules are the rules.

NeoN HaZe.

P.S. I Like the idea of the those damn rocket powered sneakers though

Wonder if I can put in a patent claim or an IPR

Damn... Someone got there before me

Joke

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Holographic planes?? LOL

not that again , anyway we are going off topic here hehe so lets get back on track ey?

GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE .

Omega85.

ps. You actually posted dissinfomation ?? **Takes spotlight of the three amigos and shines it on you**

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Really?! This is an earth-shattering revelation! I mean, seriously! Anyone else pretty amazed by this vague, alarming disclosure?

I think we have just found our lone gunman! This will sure to rock ATS...oh wait, excuse me a sec. I have to sneeze....

AAAACH *bull#*CHOOO!

Sorry. Nearly blew out my eyes on that one. Now where was I?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join